China, the Rising Dragon

Sup Forums again and again gets BTFO.

Open your big eyes white pigs and realize that your culture and society is crumbling apart.

Your downfall is 100% guaranteed.

And with the fall of a civilization, another one rises to the top.

And it's undeniable it's gonna be China.

Remember my words if you are still alive in 20 years, white pigs.

It fills my heart with joy seeing how the white degenerated pigs in Europe are falling like moths.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/made_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Sovieticus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>realize that your culture and society is crumbling apart
Oh you mean China? Ever heard of the Cultural Revolution? The traditional Chinese society was built upon hierarchy so the commie reds didn't like that.
Now you have China today who is not only
an overcrowded country but a shitty one at.
You have Chinese who:
>abuse and eat dogs
>opennly defecate in public
>disrespect both foreigners and other Chinese
>eat fake food laced with chemicals and gutter oil
>manslaughter other people and feel no remorse for it
>act entitled and snobbish in other countries that even the government of China has issued statement condemning those cunts
>go to other countries and buy up their real estate (only applies to the rich)
I'm a chink myself and I can't wait for the second Nanking for you Mainlander filth.
Japan dindu nuffin wrong and should have conquered all of China before you grubby (((communists))) took it.

Aylmao

China is regaining peu a peu its culture back, remembering what a rich culture they had.

>all those examples from some dubious blogs with pictures

You are a gullible retard, and you are surely not a chink.

>China will be the new power in the East
>not Japan, who just decided they're reverting to imperialism

Unlike the Chinese, the Japanese can actually manufacture goods that don't fall apart the next day. Good luck with the Chinese Empire.
:^)

>you are surely not a chink
I wish that were true. Unfortunately it is.
You don't need to believe me but, sadly, I am.
Also
>China is regaining peu a peu its culture back
That is complete bullshit. If it want's to regain any of it's culture back, it would surrender China back to the Taiwanese government.
...But we both know that would never happen.
So fuck off Hans.

Ah, I see, you are a Taiwan chink.

Dude, you are nothing but USA's dicksucker, and you most probably even love it.

And as far as I can see, you have no clue.
Try to read more than a few white shilling blogposts, retard (not even meaning it in an ironical way, but to be so brainwashed, you must be a chink with a low IQ, shame on you).

Try something new for bantering, that atleast has some punch in it.

Pretty pathetic to be so uncreative.

>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/made_in_Japan

>(idiomatic, dated) [c. 1950s-1970s] Of poor or low quality, especially if cheaply manufactured in East Asia.

Your delusions can only go as far as you white pigs can post from your safe home.

But your kind is in the process of being replaced.

>Ah, I see, you are a Taiwan chink
Again, wish that was true. But unfortunately both my parents were originally from Mainland. They left once they realized their ancestral homeland was fubar.
>Dude, you are nothing but USA's dicksucker
Yes, call someone a dicksucker Mao. It will surely win you a lot of arguments. /s
>but to be so brainwashed, you must be a chink with a low IQ
So you aren't brainwashed? The Communist Party speaks the truth and only the truth? Funny enough, you would bring up iq.
Most chinks who study abroad in Western countries from the mainland cheat on their exams. I was in a boarding school where a lot of the foreign students were chinks. They were rude, loud, and barely did their homework; they just copied off of one smart chink and then they just played LoL all day. Also Taiwan has a higher average IQ than China so stop bullshitting.

This. My parents were also from the mainland. Any places that were outside of cities looked like third world countries. Fuck China

>tfw as a Sup Forumslack, you really admire the Chinese govt
>it's essentially the nationalist dictatorship Sup Forums wants
>but Sup Forumslacks hate them because grorius anime kingdom of nippon and le eating dogs maymay
Based Deutschbro, eternal ally of the Middle Kingdom. China and Russia are the only two countries which can stop NATO domination of the world.

Well, well you are a prototype whitewashed chink then.

Nobody cares about the Communist Party but a few petty retards.

What matters is wealth, and then comes innovation. It goes hand in hand.

Saying like it is bad. Free market, nothing communistic about that.

If you can't compete, just cease existing.
White pigs are not being able to compete for long anymore.

They are too occupied with social media, gay/trans/whatever movements than tackling real issues.

All your "arguments" are standard stuff that Sup Forums is posting, taken from blog posts.

I still don't think you are a chink.
And if you are one, you need some serious beating to wake you up.

>Any places that were outside of cities looked like third world countries
It's funny because even the capital of China looks like a third world city. When I visited my Grandfather in Beijing a few months ago, I would see a bunch trash and debris everywhere. Some buildings even had barbed wires surrounding them, it was bizarre. This was right after I took a vacation to Japan and Taiwan, both great countries filled with great people and culture.

>All your "arguments" are standard stuff that Sup Forums is posting, taken from blog posts
Cool and all your talking points are from the Communist Party and their 50 cent army.

>And if you are one, you need some serious beating to wake you up
Is that a threat Hans?
Come to Arizona where you and my AR15 can have a nice chat.

The only city that looks somewhat modern is Shanghai, and even then it's an awful knockoff of Vancouver

>comparing countries that only started developing out of poverty forty years ago to places that have developing for at least a hundred years
Wow, what a surprise, China has not surmounted Japan in development yet with 1.4 billion people living across various different regions, as opposed to a completely homogenous society like Japan.

>fuckin' ugly reds who can barely poo in loo (2nd for public defecation behind India)
>"nationalists"
I want the 50 cent army to leave.

ITT: 2 Murricans claiming to be chinks, while posting utter garbage and blogpost tier stuff.

Noice, it only accelerates your doom.

China and Chinese people have dreams, ambition and they are getting there, while the West only dreams of sucking dicks.

Japs were medieval tier right up until the 19th century, it's not like they had some massive advantage. Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea managed fine, too. Quit making excuses.

>anyone who opposes me is the 50 cent army
Trust me, I wish the Nationalists won the Civil War, but that is never going to happen 60 years after Chiang retreated to Taiwan after funneling the Yank's money into his pockets. The Communists under Mao did terrible damage, but Deng Xiaoping and his successors have done a good job of taking the starving masses and bringing them into the 21st century. The KMT is not going to conquer all of China unless Jesus Christ himself came down and smited the CCP. The CCP, considering the current situation, is the best China has.

>>comparing countries that only started developing out of poverty forty years ago
And what made China poor? Whose fault was it?
Based straya.
>your entire post is "CHINA NUMBAH ONE!"
>West only dreams of sucking dicks
Again with the dick sucking. Did you run out of arguments and now you can only tell me to engulf a man's privates? Step up your game cunt.

ML China has only started developing a market economy as of 1978. Japan started in the 1860's, Taiwan the 1890's, and HK since the 1840's. ML China is also composed of vastly differing peoples across 9.6 million km^2, deserts and tropics and frigid tundra with 1.4 billion people total. Considering where China was in 1977, China is very, very much better off now thanks to the Reform and Opening policy.

whites had their 600 years

its time for the yellow man to rule for the next 600 years

Please just go to china and shill about how great it is behind the great chinese firewall. You will have a great life there.

Essentially it's a lot more complicated than just the CCP. Besides Mao's horrible economic policies, there's also Western sabotage dating back to the 1840's, Manchu retardation up until 1911, and Japanese destruction of China in WW2. I would never protect Mao's economic policies, but Deng Xiaoping and his successors have pulled off a really effective development plan since the late 70's.

its time for the yellow man to rule for the next 600 years
If by yellow man you only mean the Japanese, then I'm fine with that.
If you mean Chinese, fuck no.

I must correct myself, the anti-shilling comes from butthurt Taiwan chinks mostly, too obvious.

What is there to argue?

You live in the USA, open your eyes.

Look up what degeneracy means.

Well at least you are actually providing talking points in your argument instead of CHINA NUMBAH ONE and telling me to suck a dick.
So, I will give you that.
Look up what degeneracy means.
Look at this post again: The only good things the Chinese government is doing right is it's treatment of gays and Muslims (something the West can learn)

be realistic. japan is but a tiny cucked island nation.

thats like saying cuba should rule over america

t. weeb

t. chinacuck

Japan's definitely better than Cuba, but after being cucked by the USA and China rising to the level it has, it's missed the boat for Asian hegemony. They hada a good twenty, thirty years of imperialism and rape and plunder.
Well I'm not a shill, I'm just arguing from my standpoint. I see China as an imperfect country that has potential, and its current leaders are definitely not straw-for-brains.

Fair enough.
But they won't rule the world, much less Asia, if they keep building islands in the South China Sea. The surrounding countries won't take it anymore.

>Look at this post again:

Blog posting tier stuff.

>eat dogs

like any other animals

>openly defecate in public

Not a general issue. It isn't an issue because you post some blogtier stuff.

>disrespect both foreigners and other Chinese

Not in my experience. Maybe get a thicker skin, and stop being brainwashed with political correct shit.

>eat fake food laced with chemicals and gutter oil

Sure, Murricans had no food industry scandal....oh wait.
And here in Germany there are cases each year too.
Dead sick horse meat Lasagna and so on.

>manslaughter other people and feel no remorse for it

Oh, hahaha, that coming from somebody from the USA?
Low intelligence q.e.d

>act entitled and snobbish in other countries that even the government of China has issued statement condemning those cunts

We see you as lesser humans. You don't deserve any respect.

Money rules the world, faggot.
summary: blogpost tier posting by some red neck/ selfhating taiwain chink

Pretty pathetic, and it won't get less pathetic by posting it again and again.

I doubt they'll rule the world. Russia couldn't even do that, and the UK and France won't do that either until we implode.
As for the SCS islands dispute, it all really depends on how far our government is willing to support our SEA monkey allies. In the end, I don't think America wouldn't use nukes over the Spratly islands. Obama has been the most supportive with the pivot to Asia.

Yes, let the new age dawn... Let the White man be humbled before himself and let him reminisce of the glory days on the internet next to a fifth of whiskey. Let him say how great the White race was and how they colonized the Earth and were so creative.. Let him knit pick the inadequacies of various Asian cultures without taking a look at the faults in his own. Let him do so..

But there is no denying the emergence of the new master race. The East Asians.

>like any other animals
Ever heard of dog abuse? Because the chinks think it releases chemicals that makes the meat "taste better".
>Not a general issue
Taking a shit in the open is apparently not an issue. Yeah, it isn't an issue for disgusting unhygienic people.
>We see you as lesser humans
Good response. You act like niggers and dindus in other countries because they are "lesser human". You cut in lines and shout at each other because you are superior. Oh ok. I'm sorry my mistake; clearly you are the intelligent one here.

Got any more half-assed responses?

The surrounding countries? Like who? Fucking idiot. They are all weak vassals.

theyre going to want hawaii and california as new china to forgive us debt

>shilling for the yellow merchant
hans is your economy really that fucked now?

>The surrounding countries? Like who?
The countries in North and Southeast Asian you retard.
Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam.
Never take a geography class you moron?
Also nice new proxy Hans.

Are you really this stupid? China has the second strongest military on the planet. All the countries you listed are completely weak. What is wrong with your brain???

Let the White man vent, Whites are more emotional than East Asians; they have this need and it's no wonder they use antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication rampantly.

>China has the second strongest military on the planet
If by strongest military, you mean a bunch of Russian ships and planes that were reverse engineered and bought from Russian in bulk and that one aircraft carrier they didn't make, then I guess yes. Also, who didn't say America and other European countries wouldn't be on those "weak countries" side?
>inb4 it's actually muh 2 million soldiers that means it's a strong military
>you also forgot the corruption in the government and military

So, first your argument was that the surrounding countries would go after China for claiming the sea and building islands.
Now, you're abandoning your original argument and declaring that it will be America who will intervene with force against China, on behalf of all the weak nations in the region.
Looks like you've really thought this one through.

Refer to The end justifies the means, you know countries even European countries amongst each other have been stealing technology for centuries? China is outsmarting Western countries, plain and simple.

inb4 muh creativity; not an argument

Germany you have no right to talk on these issues you are the most cucked nation on Earth right now.

>not knowing what a proxy/VPN is

wew

>Assuming things

You are misconstruing my argument. China's only ally in a global war would be Russia. It would be most of the western powers against China. Barely any other countries would support China militarily.
Try again Merkel.

>being this naive

? singapore is like 75% chinese

we're their little cousin by blood and totally within the sinosphere

>surrounding countries

>lists AUS and NZ beyond the equator

none of those countries will ever risk a war with china now, its inconceivable

china owns tons of land and farms in AUS and NZ

taiwan, vietnam, JP and SK rely heavily on china for trade

the squabbling is normal for ASIA. Everyone hates everyone, but everyone needs everyone.

its like you saying ubekistan or any central asia nation will fight against russia

Everyone hates everyone, but everyone needs everyone
True but how long will this go on? War is coming, it's just a matter of when. If China or their enemies fires the first shot of aggression, their mentality of "we need them even though we hate them" will go right out the window.

>being a stupid Murrican

>china
>literally a massive junk making factory

lol no. those chinks couldn't innovate or invent to save their lives

Not to mention low quality merchandise because it's cheaper to manufacture.

i rephrase my earlier post

its not really "need", but everyone in asia now is too occupied with earning money to have a real fight over some lousy islands. Its all saber rattling and power play.

and I dont think china will invade another country or whatever. China has never really invaded foreign land, and this (kinda) holds true for the past 5000 years. Even during the height of the empire, they allowed korea to be a vassal state and preserve their own language and culture instead of annexation. Instead of fighting the huns in mongolia, they chose to built a wall.

Their modern shit with india and vietnam is just border issues, nothing really changed.

although since this is the modern commie china, they might be getting more expansionistic recently, especially with the neo colonising of africa going on right now.

if china does invade another country, it'll really be a first.

I think china needs another nanking spanking wanking.

Also Chinese American here. I consider myself American over "Chinese" as that side only brings cringe.

China's fucked and I'm happy that I've got my birth citizenship Commies ruined everything in China and its a shitty hollow shell that's about to implode. Now they send shitty tuhaos over to try to shit up real estate and shit in public while destroying whatever's left of Chinese classical culture.

香蕉

>Its all saber rattling and power play
The saber has been rattling for a long time.
Are you saying it's here to stay and foreign relations will never blow up in the future?
Literally your post. Nice to meet other liked minded chinks on here. Remember to vote Trump famalam. :)

>Sadistically torture animals while hammering their dicks off about how they're morally more righteous under Maoist principles
>Openly defecate and urinate in public while ignoring toilet facilities while simultaneously littering everyfuckingwhere
>Ignore the rule of law
>Discard any older social skills and norms of the past
>Backstab own for petty cash
>Shitttalk foreigners, talk about own superiority but when going gets tough flee to the foreigners then shittalk them in their land and expect to be treated LIKE EMPERORS N SHEET.
>Food scandals that outpace Taiwanese food scandals which outpace rest of world food scandals anyways
>"Small accident" -> Murder someone to get off with "lesser punishment"

You're a piece of Maoist shit. Thanks for shitting up all over my heritage you commie filth. This is what Cultural Marxism really does to a country. Westerners have it fucking easy by having SJWs and other easy to push over shitheads. China? Fucking gone.

>The saber has been rattling for a long time.

>what is asia

no one is going to fight famalam. Everyone is getting ready to watch the shit show that is europe

>Singapore
>Birthrates down in the gutter
>Real estate cucked to hell
>Job issues competing against guest workers
>Calls me a banana

Welp we will see.
I will now withhold judgement and see how Asia turns out in a few decades.

MAGA, Ameribro. Wouldn't pick the other option because she sold out to the commies in the past and took their cash. We can't let the shit that destroyed China get to America. At this point I'm OK with the preservation of Chinese culture through the older generation of immigrants. They're the closest we'll see to a non shitty China.

two white boys pretending to be Chinese, wewwwww its getting toasty in here

>Liking Communism
>Sup Forums is one person

Yeah. Don't forget about Taiwan too bro. A lot of the intellectuals and philosophers who were punished and purged in China fled to Taiwan. There is a reason the commies purged Chinese culture; because it was based around social classes and hierarchy, something commies don't like.

Russia's... Status of an ally is more of an ally of convenience given how they're getting cucked in Siberia by the commies now. The ChiComs have been trying to cuck the Russians for land in Siberia because of the resources that are potentially accessible.

We're going to see some interesting developments in the future given how Putin wants his anti terrorism laws but simultaneously hands out land to "settlers" and "rents" to "farmers." ChiComs have been pushing some bullshit about claiming the Eastern Siberia starting with Kamchatka by claiming ancient rights or some bullshit via the Mongolians.

I am Chinese. Not every chink works like a hivemind against everyone else like a certain other (((ethnic group))).

Yeah I haven't really caught up with Russian and Chinese relations. Some say they are solid while others say they are fracturing.

we're #3 in PPP and the world's biggest seaport, or at least top 3

dont need your salt

and you forget taiwan exists

you can hate modern china,I dont like it too. But your blood is still Han blood, just like mine.

If things are fine, I'm honestly thinking to moving to rural village in china when I retire. City life is tiresome.

>post yfw Chiang Kai-Shek's portrait will never hang in Tienanmen square in your life time

Yeah, for all the shit Taiwan went through inclusive of how the Nationalists were shitface at first they turned out pretty well. The only thing is I dunno if they'll be OK if the ChiComs try to actually start shit with them and given they don't have a Sampson option it could get fugly.

More or less the moral degeneracy in China is all the fault of the commies. They purged the decent people (Can't have those, always kill the legit worker class, they're too honest and aren't part of the revolution). Can't have intellectuals, they argue back, gotta purge them too. Can't have any of those philosophers or thinkers, just suck Mao's cock off and follow the direction it points.

What you have left is a bunch of thugs and other shitheads in special caste like the nomenklatura in Russia and they're all genetically the descendents of common criminals, thugs, murders and thieves. They hold the most power and readily breed spread their shitty culture and genetic lineage.

Hopefully this works.

Get fucked wumao, don't you have your ChiCom masters to give $0.07 blowjobs to?

"Han blood" doesn't mean I have ChiCom blood.

Good luck not moving to the equivalent of a Superfund site when you move to rural China, its been turned to mostly shit anyways.

I don't even mind. China will take up where we left off and became too weak to assert any effort to save civilization. People say China culture is brutal, cheap and obsessed with money etc but that's how America was too.

They're questionable with Xi. There's been some push and shove over land and it seems like Xi wants to be Mao II and be remembered. He's been pushing the classical propaganda signs with his mug on them while wearing a Maosuit as they double down on "socialism with Chinese characteristics."

You know what happens when men with massive egos get into power. Putin's trying to push his little sphere of influence while Xi is watering at the thought of a "wealthy, modern China" shitting on everyone else's plates. Not looking too good as China undercuts the Russian market and quietly cucks them too.

>goods that don't fall apart the next day

Pic related. They sell this shit here at USD $20

you're no better than peasant-tier Chinese women sucking White dick. Newsflash, you'll never be White.

Oh ok. What I find more hilarious is the fact that China and North Korea used to be best buds. Now China is backpedaling and wants nothing to do with them.
Let's face it, there is no other powerful nation on Earth besides Russia that would side with China in the event of another World War.
The ChiComs are so fucked if that ever happens.

>"You'll never be white"
So? Does it matter? Are you some kind of ChiCom cocksucking collectivist that needs a commie boot on your crotch and on your neck?

>you're no better than peasant-tier Chinese women sucking White dick
>sucking White dick
What is it with you cucks for China and sucking dick? First Hans over here claiming I love giving head and now you.
Can we get some actual talking points please you dipshit?

I don't know what the hell they're doing in terms of diplomacy but Xi is a failure in that regard. From my understanding he just likes to surround himself with a bunch of brownnosers and this is after he cucked Li of power. At least Li seems like he's "decent" for a commie (Doesn't seem like he's the typical commie and tries to improve the country) but he's effectively powerless to Xi and his little clique. Echochambers and all.

I know the Norks love to throw fits but this is some pretty real shit given their missile launches have been heavy >implications... This doesn't seem like the typical "give us food" fit they throw.

>More or less the moral degeneracy in China is all the fault of the commies. They purged the decent people (Can't have those, always kill the legit worker class, they're too honest and aren't part of the revolution). Can't have intellectuals, they argue back, gotta purge them too. Can't have any of those philosophers or thinkers, just suck Mao's cock off and follow the direction it points.

great leap forward did more damage than any foreign invasion ever had, its a shame

the state has survived for so long, thousands of years. It'll recover, eventually. Emperor Qin had a purge too.

yeah my friends tell me its not worth moving back even if I could. But china is so big! there are places in yunnan or whatever where the place is still relatively untouched and the scenery looks like a ink painting. I want to at least visit my ancestral village. Does your family still keep a record too?

Kek, I got something like that as a gift from a grandfather once. I think he legit thought he was getting me a new playstation. It had a few shitty arcade games on it but I think we ended up just tossing it. T-t-thanks grandpa!

Your lack of nationalism makes me sick, is what it is. Just paint your skin black already or something, niggers.

>china
>bad in any way

a worthy sucessor. the Chinese will make sure mankind spreads to space.

Its probably the same wumao but he refreshes his proxy. There's like a small contingency of them here on Sup Forums for some reason and they come in several forms.

You got the guy that uses a Finnish IP or a Nordic IP that tries to push ChiCom "law" and "superiority" time to time. I don't think I've seen him recently but he shows up in the archives for sure.

You got the other one that keeps posting random shit like the supercomputer or statues, same old copypaste, same startup, always replies and gets other wumaos in.

Then you got the reaction brigade that always has to take a dump on anyone that vaguely could possibly make it look like Communist China is losing face. They call you out from your flag, typical wumao talking lines, etc. That's the bunch we're talking with right now apparently.

>Just paint your skin black already or something, niggers
More name calling. No actual arguments made.
Got anymore faggot? I could go all day.

You're another self-hating Asian who wants to be White and who also opportunistically denounces your own culture in order to get approval from a bunch of White stormfags online.

>mainlander scum
interasian ethnic prejudices are funny

soon brother.

Family record was mostly lost thanks to the commies fucking my maternal grandfather over. Paternal grandparents were commie aligned so they're shitbags and I disowned that side effectively. At best I know my family is from the North and possibly where it is.

I forgot what city it was but there is this one province that is south of Guangzhou but they don't have much industrial development, mostly tourism and the weather is mild year round. That might be your best shot.

>Ever heard of dog abuse? Because the chinks think it releases chemicals that makes the meat "taste better".
Proofs that it doesnt?

>ChiComs so butthurt that they had to go "BUT MUH COMMUNIST CHINESE MASTERRRACE ISN'T FROM HOMOSAIPENS OR NEANDERTHALS, THEY'RE RELATED TO NIGGERS AND WHITES LOL"
>Effectively trying to do stupid shit like "New Soviet Man" but with more boldly stupid claims for the sake of face
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Sovieticus
>Thinks shilling for the commies is nationalism and not just bootlicking

George soros is going to burst chinas economic bubble

Correction, not south, east. Its somewhere in Guangxi. Heck the entire province doesn't look that bad but its supposed to industrialize soon.

china has more production then 4x USA and 4x EU, Soros can only start a war that would find himself lynched and all his wealth sacked.