STOP MAKING FUN OF US

STOP MAKING FUN OF US

Inb4 Sweden

gotcha senpai

>be Britain
>rule the waves only in liquid state

ok

no

It's alright lad, England's Brave Eve Muirhead will bring home gold for us.

NO I AM HERE TO A REMINDER TO NOT BULLY US EUROPEANS, HOW DOES IT FEEL BRITAIN IS NOT GOING TO WIN ANY MEDALS

FUCK TEAM GB, FUCK SPURS, FUCK CHELSEA, FUCK LIVERPOOL, FUCK CITY AND FUCK MAN CITY

Here let me play out the rest of this thread
>haha i am from germany i am so great would anyone like to suck my cock ive been working at tt for thirty hours straight and its getting raw
>i am american and 12, europe is full of NIGGERS
>five million crudely drawn cartoon goblins accompanied by random spanish words
>some irrelevant country posts something and gets no (You)s
>im dutch and i agree germany is great come here you kraut so i can suck your cock
>nobody cares about winter olympics
>nobody cares about summer olympics
>accusations about which country is the most muslim/hispanic
>retarded posturing

Why Sweden so mean?

No. Get good

This but with anthropomorphic frogs and brainless Wojak

Stop buying into the forced meme

Nobody cares about these shit sports, including you

no u

HAHA I AM FROM DEUTSCHLAND I AM SO GREAT WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SUCK MY COCK IVE BEEN WORKING AT TT FOR THIRTY HOURS STRAIGHT AND ITS GETTING RAW

>Eve Muirhead
>England
have you heard her?

>being this new

i am american and 12, europe is full of NIGGERS

>win WC 2014
>win winter olympics 2018
>win WC 2018

>kick off continental refugee crisis just in time to train nogs to compete for you in summer olympics

2020 we will even bring our own niggers to the summer olympics, prepare your arsehole

there's literally a 0% chance germany wins the wc this year

YES HERE I AM BIG BROTHER LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK NOW

>>win WC 2018

>blocks your path*

but why dont you win in biatlon if you shoot each other all day

Winter Olympics are objectively better than summer.
>Hurr look at my wide variety of nigger running events
>And horses
>Hey I tumble on the mat for a bit
>Don't forget to check out the thrilling table tennis match
>Oh look Mexico is going to win the soccer gold against Europes b team national squads
>And how could we forget diving and synchronized swimming?
Fuck. all. of. that. I wanna see a crazy Nord nigger go splat on luge. I wanna see a nip collapse his lower back on the half pipe. I want to see human yard darts on the ski jump and a Canuck sandwich with a fin in the middle in hockey.

if you are allowed to make fun of the USA for not qualifying for FIFA World Cup, we are allowed to make fun of you for sucking at the Winter Olympics.

don't dish out the bantz if you can't take them too.

YES!

YESSSS!!!!!!

We are brothers

I think it's quite funny desu

We are losing to countries that actually care about winter sports. The USA lost to a country that cares more about cricket and has a population lower than the number of registered soccer players in the USA.

America is the most muslim/hispanic

MUH WE HAVE MANY TEAMS IN CL AS AN EXCUSE HAHAHAHA

TEAM GB NO MEDAL AND NO MEDAL IN TOKYO

>damage control

don't even try to say that soccer isn't more popular in the UK per capita than it is in America.

Don't think that's the same desu. Literally never heard anyone from Britain go on about the winter Olympics. USA and soccer on the other hand.

Jesus, is this what losing to arsenal does to you

This. Winter olympics are for the real men and real qts. Summer olympics are a nigger circus

No you're losing to everyone.

nobody cares about soccer in America except for hipsters that wish America was more like Europe

>don't even try to say that soccer isn't more popular in the UK per capita than it is in America.
Where did I state that? Although the popularity of soccer in the USA is far greater than the popularity of winter sports in the UK.

Soccer is much bigger in America then winter sports are in Britain

this

>nobody cares about soccer in America except for white people
That's still 48

Scary, I know

Why don't you both relax, England is gonna get btfo as usual in the WC anyway.

THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

LUKAKU WILL FUCK KANE AND STONES SO BAD THAT KANE WILL BE CRYING FOR YEARS IN THE WORLD CUP

only because USA has a higher population.
MLS is a niche league, far, far behind the popularity of even NHL. and NHL is far behind NFL, MLB, and NBA.

Agreed but that's irrelevant to the argument.

It's still bigger than winter sports in UK are.

*makes fun of you*

Hipsters you soft faggot, well that and Chicanos. Too bad all the Chicanos have to get real jobs after they knock up their prom dates or we might have a good national team.

only urban lefty white people who hate themselves for being white

What did wenga do to you

Even per capita, more people care about soccer in the US than winter sports in the UK. Curling has some interest in Scotland but that's about it.

>chicanos
>white

Lol no way. You can't even catch mls playoffs or championship on t.v. I know they're showing the winter Olympics.

CURLING IS THE NATIONAL SPORT OF THE UK AND IF A BIG IF BRITAIN WINS A MEDAL THE MEDIA WILL BE ALL OVER IT AND THAT IS A FACT

BUT EH I KNOW THAT BRITAIN WON'T WIN GOLD LET ALONE A MEDAL FOR THAT MATTER HAHAHA.

excellent post

Literally the Brit fag was the only one saying white people cared about soccer (they don't)

All this thread is missing is bitching about who won and lost World War 2.

>Europe
>Not full of niggers

lol

>please clap

>Pookaku
>Fucking anything other than his pillow

LOL, absolute state of this stinking manure customer, if anyone fucks England it will be England's brave Kevin Brown

But lad, England is dominating the European competitions this season. The British Empire is back, baby.

>implying Kane isn't the greatest striker in football history
>implying Dele Alli isn't the hottest prospect in world football
>implying Stones isn't the most complete center back since John Terry
>implying Ashley Young isn't in the form of his life
>implying Hart is going to play
>implying England's Brave Lions aren't bringing football home

/thread

Americans litterally don't care about soccer or the world cup. I had no idea who Messi or Ronaldo were before Sup Forums

Guns are too small

>targets are too small

Fixed

There will be some Americans who do take an interest in the sport, especially during major events like the World Cup. Don't bother trying to deny it because there's plenty of evidence supporting that claim. Meanwhile pretty much no-one pays attention to the winter Olympics in the UK. So comparing Great Britain's poor performance in the Winter Olympics to USA's failure to qualify for the World Cup is a stupid equivalence. You can try say "b-but I don't care about divegrass" and it may be true but it doesn't stop your original statement from being ignorant.

we won both :^)

EL CREATURA

I wish we could ban all wojack/pepe posters to /r9k/ where they belong so Sup Forums be better even if just a little bit.

>tf

The real winner

>targets are not made out of flesh

Probably because you're a bunch of customers watching the Premier League instead, thank you kindly.

The MLS playoffs and championships were on fucking ESPN you retard.

> American culture

Accurate

>be Scottish
>account for 8% of the UK population
>provide over 30% of the athletes for the winter games
>provide over 20% of the medals in Rio
>likely to provide at LEAST 50% of the medals in Pyeongchang

its about time you pathetic English pakis started pulling your weight.

>zero winter medals
Scotland is an embarrassment to the UK.

are you mentally ill?

Your fault for voting no

STOP NOT HAVING ANY MEDALS

the fucking australians have medals. God damn it's depressing, please just at least get bronze in something ffs.