Why are there no Happenings in Israel

The one country muslims hate more than anything else. The one country that they legitimately want to destroy. Yet there haven't been any major happenings there in a couple years. Something smells gefilte fishy.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-is-the-only-country-terrorist-group-fears-says-first-western-journalist-to-survive-a6793876.html
liveleak.com/view?i=268_1465421314
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=egypt&country2=israel&Submit=COMPARE
archive.is/njy4j
youtube.com/watch?v=CCo8Ku9XPuM
liveleak.com/view?i=bce_1466278614
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/victims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ISIS, Al-Quaeda etc all know if they pick a fight with Israel they will be DESTROYED.

This is no secret.

The leader of ISIS has stated several times they are not strong enough to attack Israel.

>ISIS, Al-Quaeda etc all know if they pick a fight with Israel they will be DESTROYED.
I hear this excuse all the time, but It doesn't stand up. Who's Israel going to attack if french Algerian drives a truck of peace through tel-aviv.

here's some sauces on ISIS being to scared of Israel

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-is-the-only-country-terrorist-group-fears-says-first-western-journalist-to-survive-a6793876.html

I think the Israelis are more open to genocide than Europe is

*sniff* I smell... KIKENADIANS.... INCOMING....

They have happenins but the terrorist get shot by armed citizen before it gets really bad

there are happenings in Israel every day you ignorant shit.

There are terror attacks in israel every day. Mostly knife stabbings. The thing you have to realize is they have an entire army defending the borders at all times preventing these things and stopping them in progress.

Doesn't matter. Israel can respond without anyone calling them out on them because anyone who disagrees is antisemitic.

Remember Munich?

I find it funny Isis is attacking everyone but Israel. I smell proxy army

>every Israeli is committed to the existence of Israel, period
>every Israeli serves in the military and is therefore trained
>they accept inconvenience in the name of security -- try flying there and you'll see
>they demand profiling as part of this security
>they aren't fucking fat ass american jews who wouldn't last any longer than their two week vacation in eliat

Sabras are bad-ass. Not at all like our Jews, who are by and large the most disgusting Jews of all time.

I don't think Israel could genuinely genocide them. Then they couldn't use the shoah card anymore.

Pissed of Palestinians retaliating aren't really happenings. That's like saying a cop killing a dindu is a happening.

They would justify it as "defending Jewish lives"

Attacking israel would mean nothing. Attacks happen every day there. They target western countries for the shock and scare factor. And If you mean why their army has not attacked Israel. Well than I would laugh at you burger. No arab army could ever bring Israel to its knees. Especially a fucking Jihadi "army"

>armed citizens
You mean soldiers. Private gun ownership in Israel is heavily restricted.

Wtf are you on about Nigel? You don't remember just the other week when a little girl was stabbed in her bed by a peaceful Muslim? There's shortage of happenings in Israel if you pay attention.

I CALLED IT! Yet they fucking threatened the USA but not Israel. Fucking KIKEnadian

>every Israeli serves in the military and is therefore trained
Serving doesn't mean trained. Most of them outside of soldiers specifically trained for combat are shit.

>Sabras are bad-ass
cuck

There are terror attacks rather often in Israel

You have to understand how much of a police state it is for non-Jews and whites, though. Their airport has non-apologetic racial discrimination, if you're a Muslim you get tagged and go through more checks. Your movement through the country is limited. They probably wouldn't even be able to rent a truck because Shin Bet would be watching them very close

Israel is like a prison when it comes to security, extremely immense

The terror attacks are often by Palestinians who are able to enter, usually from the West Bank. And Israel comes down hard on the people who do them, usually they'll bulldoze the house of the dude and his immediate family and ban the dude's extended family from entering Israel for some time

Are you fucking kidding me.

Its almost a daily occurrence there. But they have a heavily armed military patrolling the streets and are on hand to minimize the threat.

Doesn't take much searching to find untold amount of stabbing attacks in Jerusalem. Or cars being used to run down citizens at bus and tram stops.

Last 'big' shooting was only last month in tel aviv restaurant, before that you have to go to the new years restaurant attack, also in the same city.

Epic argument man. I knew a fucking serb in school. He was literally retarded.

There's only so far they can go with that. It's why haven't just glassed gaza yet.

KEK, tell me one thing i said wrong..
KEKNADIAN.

>You don't remember just the other week when a little girl was stabbed in her bed by a peaceful Muslim?
I can almost smell the kike.

Any muzzie army could wipe the kikes out easily. We are the muscle behind Israel. They would be fucked in one day if we withdrew support

they just dont report them user. this happened last month: liveleak.com/view?i=268_1465421314

also they built wall between them and Palestine like the heartless savages they are..

Muslims are not fucking peaceful.
But thank god the motherfucking kike died, she was gonna get the genes of her Jew parents.
BUT FUCK THE MUDSLIMES

True. Just look at the manpower difference alone in the link below.
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=egypt&country2=israel&Submit=COMPARE

They Can threaten the US, Germany, France, Canada and whoever all they want. They know they won't do anything about it. Who they won't threaten is Russia and Israel.

>Any muzzie army could wipe the kikes out easily
Sure.......................

t. Salem al Ahcmubarek

>they just dont report them user.
Why would the jews not report on their own happenings.

>Any muzzie army could wipe the kikes out easily

haha oh man, oh hahaha

please read some history, they are like 7 - 0.

Russia because Russia could wipe them out in a day. Israel because Israel covers it up.

Maybe 20 years ago but Israel now has extensive deals with India, China and is a big weapon's manufacturer. They only get something like $3 billion a year in support nowadays from the US

In any event it's impossible to discuss Israel on this site because you get spammed with merchant memes and people who won't believe things that are true simply because "da Joos" are involved

>russia
Chechnya has been a quagmire for Russia for the past 30 years.

this

just got back from Israel, never felt safer in my life tbqh. airport security is pretty tight, had to go through a 5-10 minute interview just to check my bags. soldiers/police/guards everywhere. Israel doesnt fuck around when it comes to security

To make them feel powerful.
True. Kikes at least have training and equipment that is modern
Chechen cucks were suppressed.

>had to go through a 5-10 minute interview just to check my bags

I didn't have to do this. But one day a guy just left an empty bag on a bench in our hotel and it was evacuated. Then the sent a robot in to check if a bomb was in the bag.

Because they kill mudslimes who get to rowdy.

4 of those wars weren't against actual Arab powers. 3 of those were. 1 ended in a draw. Another ended in forced truce by America. The other Israel won but because the Arabs literally(no joke) took the day off.

>RUSSIA YOU ONLY WON WW2
Coming from a country who LOST to VIETNAM.

archive.is/njy4j

> attacking everyone but Israel

What is Oman? Abu Dhabi? Bahrain? Kuwait? Dubai? Qatar?

Let me know when they get attacked, unlikely to ever happen.

Daesh are retards who go for low hanging fruit. Elderly grandmothers buying fruit in a market are easy to blowup. Sa group of six year old girls who stumble over verses of the k0ran don't put up much resistance to be heading. Families watching fireworks in a crowded French street are like shooting fish in a barrel.

An Algerian national with a shady past, flying into Ben Gurion for a holiday on his own. Despite knowing noone in the country.

They just wouldn't let him in. Unlike France and Belgium experience, Israel actively tries to look after its citizens.

You shitting me right?
Every few days theres a knife habbening. A few weeks back there was a lame ass gun massacre.

Hi,

JIDF here.

Fact:

Racial profiling works.

Unlike the minorities.

Kek

they built a wall

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE KIKE?!Well, that's a true story, coming from a kike.

OKAY I OFFICIALLY CHANGED MY MIND, OP IS WRONG AND A FAGGOT.

> India, China
Neither is stepping in to defend Israel. Also Egypt and Turkey have large arms(jets,ships) on par with Israel. Also there populations are so large compared to Israel they could go the slav route and still win.
>only 3 billion
only 3 billion that we know about in the budget. They get tons of tax-deductible donations from citizens and corporations.

These idiots think that if it's not on the news, it didn't happen.

That wall mostly surrounds Christians in Bethlehem and Beit Sahour. It's sole purpose is to defacto annex land that's not theirs because muh kike god muh kike bible muh kike land.

Yep, that's why i changed my mind about this thread.
OP IS A FAGGOT.

(((ISIS)))*Israeli Secret Intelligence Service* "scared" of Israel?? Those soldiers must be some kind of vicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCo8Ku9XPuM

because they need to appear stronger than they really are ie. not vulnerable to attack. they even misreport happenings. a car ran into some people in june in tel aviv, say the driver had a heart attack but it looks deliberate. liveleak.com/view?i=bce_1466278614

Jesus can someone take that autistic serb behind a shed and put a bullet between his eyes

there are so many happenings in yishroel that tel aviv airport doesn't even bother with security checks anymore, idiot

>unlike the minorities
That's no way to talk about the orthodox you anti-semite.

Kill yourself, jew. ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. They ONLY serve to create Eretz Israel.

Because jews control it all.

Fucking jews, kill them all.

This t b h lads

I'm ethnic Croat. Happy too mate!

Make my tata proud.

Are you literally 10 years old or just suffering from amnesia

It's not like there is a fucking ocean between them

It is known that if you kill your enemy they win, we learned that from you Guang Zhao

GAS THE LEAVES
>Ethnic Croat
Ustaso nastao si od SRBA.
Zasto da ne podrzavas Kanadjane? ONI su ti BRACA po NOZU.

> Why are there no Happenings in Israel

It's practically daily there
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Terrorism/victims.html

I don't consider knife attacks from desperate Palestinians happenings. When I see 50+ people dying at once then i'll reconsider.

Kiwi Kike still posting pics of dead Arabs.

Keep up the good work mate. Make sure you lobby King Kike Key to stop letting Muslims into NZ.

There are like all the fucking time, you fags just don't mention them.

Im going to bully him instead

hes doing a mitzvah for israhell

Hmmm, I wonder who told you that. If I were you, I'd even keep an eye on my own fucking shadow. I'm off this ride, m8.

key the kapo dog needs to realize

NOBODY fucks with the Israel

NOBODY

have I rekt this thread yet?

stormfags BTFO

LOL we shot him in the dick

Awesome

come fite me andrew faglin

This is the tamest gore I've seen

Try harder