The Race to 100 CL Goals

You now remember that Messi was 3 goals behind before CR/ reach 100

Now Messoy is 19 goals behind the GOAT

Lmoa

Fraudssi is finished

Did you know he hasn't scored in s champions league quarter, semi or final since 2015? Ronaldo has about 15 in that period lol

because barcelona has gotten worse over time and he needs to drop back deeper and deeper every year because that's where he's of most use to his team, especially against tougher oposition

>buy power forwards like Neymar and Suarez
>Xavi retires
>Iniesta plays half the games
>people wonder why Messi moved back to score less

fucking numales

i believe your math is incorrect

Yeah! Do you not know Messi had to drop deeper and deeper. Hes not even a striker. Hes a midfielder. A defensive one. Maybe even sweeper keeper.
Do you not know he is the best even tho he isnt? Do you not know he is the GOAT and would be champion of everything if it wasnt for Biglia, Higuaín, Palacio, Riquelme, Cambiasso, Maradona, Benedetto, Sabella, Lavezzi and everyone else???

Penaldos been playing longer the Messi.... use your head fag.

Imagine being this assblasted over the GOAT

t. butthurt that Suarez is falling apart and need someone to blame

Real CHADrid

>because barcelona has gotten worse over time and he needs to drop back deeper and deeper every year because that's where he's of most use to his tea

lmoa state of this dmamage control

kek.

based uruguay

fucking based post

Messi is 30. He will break this record easily. Shitskin Ronaldo is already old as fuck

these

messi was a system babby at his best, now that the system has diminished, he's been exposed because of it

>Hes a midfielder. A defensive one.
please, turn your pc off and jumo from a bridge

Quite possibly the greatest post in Sup Forums history.

damn good post

>and would be champion of everything if it wasnt for Biglia, Higuaín, Palacio, Riquelme, Cambiasso, Maradona, Benedetto, Sabella, Lavezzi

I-Its not like i cant score, m-my team needs me to make sideway passes in the midfield. T-Tiki Taka!