Had anyone else noticed how fucking bullshit Los Angeles Tinder is?

Had anyone else noticed how fucking bullshit Los Angeles Tinder is?

I mean, obviously, you know this before going in, all the women are 2gud4u women trumped up on thinking they're gods gifts to humanity because of thirsty ass men, but where you could pass being a 5 or 6 and get matches anywhere else, you have to be a 8 9 or 10 to get any matches at all in this godforsaken city. I'm not even attracted to conventionally attractive women, so it just seems like a gross vain cesspool.

Attached: B72hzPIIEAA_tc0.jpg (577x1024, 62K)

In my opinion, almost all social media is like this no matter where you go.

Welcome to online dating you fag. You want real, non-bullshit results you have to use paid sites.

Is LA really a hellhole full of narcissistic assholes like I hear it is? I’m from Sacramento btw

dude, I know you're ranting, but it's like that anywhere

I've been around the world a few times, and unless you stand out from the crowd, for example by being a westerner in Dubai or Tokyo, you're just another dude. One of the many tens of dudes starting a convo at any given moment, what are you expecting?

Face the facts, and understand supply and demand.

I'm sure this is just my perception from moving from the east coast recently but it seems just even more bullshit here in LA-- but I shouldnt have expected otherwise

Yes. It is.

Yeah man it's gross. The worst thing about LA are the people who move to LA (including me probably)

I'm from LA and using a public library in LA right now as we speak, LA seems to be too good for itself so it sucks. It's still good though

I just moved to NoHo from the east coast and can't seem to find a place to meet someone, but I know I'm trying too hard anyway.

This place just seems so backwards

tbh I wouldn't be able to help you with dating not one single bit because my "dating" is as follows

open up the grindr app
hit up as many trannies as possible
try to fuck the ones that do respond within like 3 texts
and fucking some so yeah, my "dating" is shit and gay as fuck

I'm too pussy to even try to date a woman as I get all insecure and emotional (unstable) so yeah, couldn't be able to help you. Good Luck though.

checked

holy shit checked as fuck

FUCKING CHECKED

Attached: AEEACD65-4BE3-45E5-A113-3D2862FF99D6.jpg (300x329, 26K)

what a waste of quints

Ah man I feel your pain. I feel like it's just much harder to date here than anywhere else. I downloaded like 6 dating apps to see whats up and its all bad. What are like some big social areas in LA for 19-24 year olds?

pretty much
they were wasted on faggotry/that gay shit
fuck being a faggot
fuck faggots
honestly, I don't even know
maybe shows, schools, work??????
I don't hang around people my age or around people in general cause my philosophy is I don't need your bullshit and you don't need mine
it seems like all the 19-24 year olds are too busy doing faggot shit

Before you get too mad, think of it this way.

While it's true that a

mmmmmmmmm yeah baby

you sound closeted lmao

You seem like the type of person who is very frustrated because you feel your needs aren’t being met. I can tell after a single post on an online message board and I’m willing to bet it comes through in conversation as well. The real reason you’re alone is because you are probably too preoccupied with your own bullshit to have fulfilling relationships with people. You care a lot about what is being taken from you and what you want to take from others, but not what you can give and what others can give to you. You need to get your own house in order, bro.

shut the fuck up
I do what I do and that's nobody else's business
I'm only this rude cause we're anonymous and the screen is in between us
I like trannies/tg/ts
mmmmm, I do

I appreciate the in depth response, and it's coming from good logic, but I'm not sure you have enough information on the front end.

I've just moved here and haven't been able to find the way to meet people in the first place as of now, so conversation and relationship ability isn't a factor yet, unfortunately

That's so weird that you admitted that you were that rude because of the screen like acknowledging that aspect is bizarre to me.

true true but my dick, she thirsty

I'm no tough guy and this screen definitely won't change that
I know that if somebody really had the ability to and wanted to, this "anonymity" would cease to exist.
I'm a strange individual m8
After years of being looked down upon you start to question whats up
at some point you start to wonder whether it is you and not them
either way good luck to you on what you do man
I have conflicting views and don't want to conform myself to whatever it means to be LGBTQ because I don't have to
it isn't a given, maybe an expected
i'm neither original nor new but I do what I do, but have opposing views towards it
it is what it is
faggots are ridiculous, the way they try so hard to be women, I get it and it is no problem for me to admit it even though doing so would mean missing out on what I like

California that's your problem

Tinder is impossible in L.A. unless you're a 10. I'm like a 7 but can always get dates on Okcupid. Whereas with Tinder, it's all insecurities and...nothing; literally no game.

That blows. I'm from Portland Maine, and it's easy for me to get with decent looking girls, and I'm a 6 at BEST. I can't imagine how horrible it must be living in LA... Turns "average" looking men into incels. If I were you, I'd leave the state. Move to Arizona or southern Texas where you can be worshiped as a European god by Hispanic ladies.

Yeah dude I miss that, I'm from Atlanta and I'm a solid 6 and black, and you can have a good dating life in Atl as a 6

L.A. is a city/area where 9's and 10's go to be noticed. Unless you're at that status, it's just not going to happen. You'll have to go fishing in another lake Sup Forumsro

quints wasted on such a beta fucking post. Jesus christ on a cracker the fucking cringe is unreal. Haven you considered suicide? Because honestly, you should.