17 YEAR OLD AFGHAN RAPEFUGEE ATTACKED GERMANS WITH AN AXE

17 YEAR OLD AFGHAN RAPEFUGEE ATTACKED GERMANS WITH AN AXE

3 PEOPLE ARE IN CRITICAL CONDITION, RAPEFUGEE IS DEAD

Ein Sprecher des bayerischen Innenministeriums teilte am Montagabend mit, der Angreifer habe "Allahu Akbar" (Gott ist groß) gerufen.

HE SHOUTED ALLAHU SNACKBAR, GET IN HERE ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157144016/Drei-Schwerverletzte-bei-Attacke-in-Zug-nahe-Wuerzburg.html
age-of-treason.com/2016/01/28/blink-1488/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOURCE

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157144016/Drei-Schwerverletzte-bei-Attacke-in-Zug-nahe-Wuerzburg.html

Don't be so quick to judge!
He's probably a Buddhist.

LIVE FUCKING FOOTAGE

>yfw one of the victims dies and it's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed young German QT, possibly a nurse

Remember guys don't play into the right-wingers game

They want you to point your fingers at islam, the religion of peace.

age-of-treason.com/2016/01/28/blink-1488/

SEND THEM ALL HOME!

REFUGEE CENTERS BURNING TO THE GROUND
WHITES ARE REALLY ANGRY NOW

HAPPENING SOON!

>They include three seriously injured people, one with minor injuries and 14 who are in shock.

For fucks sake media I don't care who got spooked

Get the fuck in here deutschbros, fire up normiebook, time to redpill some faggots !

No day without a happening from now on.

>all those liberals

He only wanted to axe them where to find the next church. :^)

He did it out of compassion, user. Killing people is how he shows his love.

A violent man can't be a real muslim anyway.
He was a misguided lone wolf.
Islam has nothing to do with this, don't blame muslims.

Is that Harry Potter?

Carlos!

>next happening in Germany

I fucking called it.

Lets get #dankeMerkel trending on twitter guys

>Ein Sprecher des bayerischen Innenministeriums teilte am Montagabend mit, der Angreifer habe "Allahu Akbar" (Gott ist groß) gerufen.

bayerischen

>they killed the refugee
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
The German police has NOOOOO reson to kill him. Fuck

Jesus Christ

god those graphics are realistic as fuck, people dont know how good they have it these days

Like that's gonna be enough.

There's over 200 dead including dozens of minors in France, and they're still not pogroming the place up.

Finally the war has come to us. Its sad but fucking hell maybe more people wake up now

Fuck off. The attacker probably had psychological issues. His religious is not to blame!

This exact same thing happened earlier this year when a guy knifed a couple of people at a train station while shouting Snackbar. It was swept under the rug quickly. Exactsame thing will happen here.

i guess they werent axepecting this

>17
>not full adult
>therefore not responsible because
>good child
>dindu nuffin
>went to church every day

>was probably much older due to refugees making up their age to gain easier asylum

The local soccer Teams leading in regional class or something similiar holding mostly 3 to 5 immigrants in the team to have an advantage over dem whiteys

Wish that shit was lies but my muslim somalian negro friend told me...

>keep your friends close but your enemys closer!!

He wasn't even armed with a gun!

DID KEK GO TOO FAR? DID WE MAKE HIM TOO POWERFUL?

>Dutch media headlines is as ''man attacks people with axe''. Has his nationality and age hidden in the article

People only read headlines, media shilling their narrative.

Now that it is your land and your blood will anything be done?

it's already slid goys. the jews are covering it over with "pippa middleton engaged! oi vey!" plus nice, plus trump. not even news.
they have to kill 75+ to even make front page. oi vey.

This. Thank her for bringing in this wonderful man to culturally enrich your country.

>"Allahu Akbar" (Gott ist groß)
it just doesnt stop does it

THIS

Those racist nazis need to pay for overstepping their boundaries.

It wont change anything.
Media will spin it.
Germans are consumed by self loathing even worse than the rest of Europe.

France does seem to be getting pretty tired of it though.

More arrests will happen, Merkels stazi will already be scouring social media for negative posts about immigrants.

Germans commenting negatively on this event and they will be arrested.

Im just glad the guy was killed because he would of gotten a light sentence if captured.

He probably thought germany was still part of the Axe-is-powers :^)

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE WAS GOING TO PRAYER SCHOOL HE WAS JUST SHOUTING ALLAHU AKBAR BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED DONT FUCKING BLAME ISLAM

#sosorryfortheislamophobiatocome
#notallmuslims
#morereffugees
#refugeeswelcome

>kill absolutely no one
>get shot dead in cold blood

German police looking more like Einsatzgruppen every day.

Sup Forums so racist..

Don't want to get raided for posting negative opinions but at this point you fags shouldn't care and just say someone hacked you

GERMANY YES!

No.

We haven't made him powerful enough.

any good "islamic news" link to read comments?

Yeah wtf? Why did they not shoot him in the leg?

MUSLIM LIVES MATTER WHEN

Fuckin hell Carlos

Anyone know if any media will be allowed to say he was a migrant since hes underage?

You Germans "Axed" for it

He came to Germany looking for a new life, but realized life in Germany didn't cut it for him.

:^(

that was even worse than the last one.

Hmm there is only one thing you can do Germany send thous 1,4 milion refuges to Poland like Merkel wanted and thats it no problem, well aside of war with Poland but that always was something you were good at

How did the German police kill him? Did they beat him to death with their tactical broomsticks?

CARLOS PLEASE STOP

I NEVER AXED FOR THIS

video games promote violence against women ban them

This is the only way they wake up
They wake up or they get the sword
I wonder if they wake up as they're getting killed or do they die thinking "poor guy he's just venting his frustrations because of how intolerant I was"

>refooges
>Poland

kek

Yup. A kid that young would be broken by now, probably 27 kek

Good german, Mustafa

what could possibly be his motive? we have our best academics and investigators on the case but WE... JUST... DONT... KNOW?!?!

>ITS HAPPENING
It's not though. Do you cucks really think that something will happen?

>send thous 1,4 milion refuges to Poland
I already know just the place

no, desu, poland has to be protected at all cost. we cant let nationalistic countries get infected too

Kek deserves more power.

Burn this whole world to the ground with your holy happenings! PRAISE KEK! ATOMIC HAPPENING SOON!

m8 thats the army

The police have stick of butter probably

There should be an international law against putting yellow in your countrys flag, jesus christ my eyes.

It's just one lone man with an axe, if anything we haven't prayed hard enough.

Next time it will be one man dual wielding TWO axes.

Ironically he probably would have killed more people with a simple kitchen knife than with an axe.
The axe is too slow and too cumbersome to wield in an enclosed space.
German terrorists confirmed for amateur.

#notallaxewielding17yoafganswith15yobeards

Sad! You low-energy carLOSERS!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Didn´t know germany was still part of the Axes

Jetzt haste richtig Scheiße am Arsch, Daniel.

Can you translate the entire thing

>> This is a happening

Not really desu even if all three of the heavily injured people died this would still be small potatoes.

THANK YOU MERKEL

Top liked comment on the Spiegel Online Normiebook page. Its a lefty paper

this. what a bunch of NAZIS victimising the poor refugee thats only trying to adapt to a different country. they all need government funded german lessons for language and integrating as well as financial security to ensure this doesnt happen again. make it so germany

Would have been enough to mention that a 17 year old men did it. Like this with all media now concentrating that he was from Afghanistan will only increase the hate.

"I told you"

Josef Tiso with the bants

How long are the ovens supposed to burn to get rid of 1.4 million rapefugees?

It took years to get rid of a few thousand of (((them))), poor poles will have to keep them running for decades!

>that fucking pic

They've still got the chops.

TRANSLATE THE ENTIRE THING

>RAPEFUGEE IS DEAD
What? Why? That guy was supposed to pay my pension whn I'm old!

>rev up kikebook for shitsn giggles
>2 posts on würzburg page
>1 telling about the incident without knowing that the madman was afghan the other and newer one saying it was an 17 afghan

Guess which of them had only 1 comment (which i wasnt even able to see)

Are they awakening?

In the gulag he goes

For centuries Germans were the axe wielders, now Afgans have culturally appropriated the axe.

Germans of all locations, the axe belongs to you, not the subhuman filth. Axe them first, shoot them later.

did he get his 72 or whatever Virgins when in the End nobody of his victims die Islambros?

Sorry if i didn't make the cut for you.

>Bavarian Secretary of Interior: Purpetrator was a 17 year old Afghan who came as an unaccompanied minor refugee. THANK YOU MERKEL

>This gets ignored because nobody wants to start shit with Islam

Why do they get away with this

A good guy with a gun could have prevented this (:

I dont get it either way. how the fuck do you only injure 3 people? why are all terrorists so incredibly incompetent? even 84 people... how do you kill so few? I guess I should be happy that terrorists are fucking idiots