Most cuts per scene?

What movie has the most cuts per scene per second?

Why is it allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
google.com/search?q=Meтoд nude&tbm=isch
youtube.com/watch?v=AeNxtyijdY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_(film)
youtu.be/z2TrASSbKIw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH7qxBIz-tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catwoman is pretty high in cuts per second

he's old, give him a break

how can people watch this shit without getting a seizure?

it's like how some of those youtubers cut every 4 seconds instead of just doing a normal video.

Except those youtube videos you watch aren't action scenes, it's just Paul Latza staring at the camera.

ASL=average shot length (in seconds)

Even during action scenes you don't need a ton of cuts. Look at Jackie Chan's movies that are not western made.

>Even during action scenes you don't need a ton of cuts.
It's a common method used to make action scenes look faster and more chaotic. There isn't anything inherently wrong with it. I think shaky cam is a shittier way of achieving the same effect.

I felt like vomiting for a lot of Taken 3 when I saw it at the theatre

*Insert and webm of any MARVEL movie fight sequence.

I'm certain this was a giant practical joke by Anderson to get back at fans who complained about his abuse of slomo in the previous RE movies.

not really a movie just some russian tv show
but still has weird editing

>Why is it allowed?
cause no one calls them out on it
I wish Jackie Chan would start directing action movies again.

>not posting segal kicking that guy out a window

Why don't you post it? you fucking waste of space.

Taken 3 has a scene that cuts on heartbeats.

Make me fag

>isn't anything inherently wrong

Yes, there is. You are a moron too.

If this had been a western movie, every single hit would have been a cut.

b8

haha these arent real noone could be that shit

SOURCE

I made the resident evil webms myself from the most recent movie. It really is that bad and I don't think those are the worst scenes. I only made two early on because there was just to much shit I could make. Every time I see this webm I keep thinking I sped up the timing, but I didn't.

Jesus fucking Christ, do you have a YT link of this scene?

Why is it wrong, faggot?

I want to know too

webm title says Meтoд - 6 cepия, cepиaл, cмoтpeть oнлaйн. Пpeмьepa 2015

If the movie isn't done like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=RUjPz7BKjlM
it's not worth watching

lol this looks terrible. dumb chinks can't into movies

No, it was a pirated copy. Just look up some zombie kill scenes and see how fast that bullshit is.

"Resident Evil: The Final Chapter"

you're just mad because no american actors could ever achieve this without having to speed it up and add CGI

>If this had been a western movie, every single hit would have been a cut.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

Meтoд
google.com/search?q=Meтoд nude&tbm=isch

lol I actually liked it

I don't understand how this kind of editing has become acceptable. How everybody involved, from director, editor to producers and early screening audiences can say: yup looks good, go ahead and release it. The fact that those people are also getting paid an insane amount of money to do this trash baffles my mind.

>webm

Looks like an AMV.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeNxtyijdY4

>*excluding Rope (1948)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_(film)

>The film was produced by Hitchcock and Sidney Bernstein as the first of their Transatlantic Pictures productions. Starring James Stewart, John Dall and Farley Granger, this is the first of Hitchcock's Technicolor films, and is notable for taking place in real time and being edited so as to appear as a single continuous shot through the use of long takes.[5]

How'd I miss this movie all this time. I know what I'm watching tonight.

Also, there really needs to be more stats like in that image. I love it.

>Despite the success of the Rush Hour series, Chan has stated that he is not a fan of it, since he neither appreciates the action scenes in the movie nor understands American humour.[88]

Seriously, rewatching stuff like Project A is like chemo to the brain used to modern editing. It's easy to forget that once upon a time action scenes were allowed to display actual stunts in cinematically tasteful and creative manners. So refreshing to see how lighthearted, colorful and sincere it feels compared to the average Hollywood blockbuster. The quips during fights between Jackie and Sammo create the opposite effects of Marvel quips. It should be the gold standard.

7 seconds confirmed for ideal shot length

Thanks

If you want to see a ridiculous amount of cuts watch this. You can skip the first minute.

Behold the 90s Captain America
youtu.be/z2TrASSbKIw

Capeshit has always been capeshit.

I thought Man of Tai Chi, did an okay job of scene pacing for fights then I rewatched some Jackie Chan movies. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=xH7qxBIz-tU

Underrated post

it's not very good
Hitchcock referred to it as the greatest mistake of his career

I hope you're trolling.

Otherwise you might be retarded.

Counted 20 cut