Why do we hate rick and morty now? It's a fun show

Why do we hate rick and morty now? It's a fun show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww
youtu.be/42i1q-sE15o?t=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we
You will never not be reddit. Fuck off, cunt.

I just watched the first episode of season 3, good stuff. I went back and watched the pilot and it hasn't aged very well in how it flows. The gag for Morty to start groping the math teacher on its own isn't very funny, but the fact that it can be used to establish his later perversions is really brilliant.

Everyone I talked to disliked the pilot, it's just not a good episode.

It's jumped the shark.

Can I enjoy this show if I am not an atheist?

>it got popular

Of course

it's okay, I'm not a huge fan

To be honest the only part that's really egregious is Morty/Jessica daydream that leads into the groping of the teacher. I get that they needed to establish Morty being a normal adolescent male, but the groping of the teacher's chest is a tad strange. Everything else about it is pretty funny. The piles of cans that fall out of Rick's ship, Summer's crush breaking into a bunch of pieces, Morty thinking fast and using the shoes to escape the insects, it's good stuff otherwise.

When?
Yes. In fact you'll probably enjoy season 2's first episode quite a bit.

>Why do we hate rick and morty now? It's a fun show
>it's a fun show

you answered your own question, no enjoying things allowed.

They don't actually make a lot of "LOL ATHEISM" jokes like the memes on here seem to imply.

You are more reddit than him. Back to Sup Forums with you.

it's a good show.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPc_Jai2-ww

>rick turns to god on the verge of death
>"literally r/atheism the show right my fellow contrarians xD"

we don't hate rick and morty, just it's tasteless fans

Real sobering moment for the show. Further cementing Rick's character as believable, just like the moment where he's disgusted at dream Summer for making advances on him. Moments like those really make the show.

youtu.be/42i1q-sE15o?t=52

this sums it up well

>reddit alien edited on characters faces

hmm, really makes u think

wow you convinced me

3edgy6me

SPICY

I'm just waiting for more HarmonQuest, tbqh - that show is pretty fun

I gave it a chance, in the random episode I chose, quotes like

>I'm so smart so I understand everything and everyone else is dumb
>Marriage is a facade love isn't really yada yada yada

you guys weren't memeing, it's literally made for fedora-tipping redditors who think they're intellectually superior to everyone

>where are all the wholesome family values??? i can't appreciate entertainment unless the characters are role models!

do you know what a character is? you're not supposed to agree with all the shit he says dumbass

>literally being triggered because cartoon character has different opinions

bonjour reddit

great argument

>EVERYONE HEER IS LIEK ME AND IF THEY R DIFFERNT THEYR FROM LE WEBSITE I DONT LIEK
now post another epic reaction meme which contains the reddit logo

Sup Forums doesn't hate R&M. R&M is just mindless trash like Family Guy and Sup Forums as a whole gives zero shits about it. Sup Forums hates reddit. reddit is full of easily offended brainless fags, dipshits, and liberals who come here and bashing R&M is an easy way to offend them, which is amusing.

You know there's' a certain refined taste when consuming reddit comedy. It's like having a well seasoned steak that accentuates the juices. sure you could go to Sup Forums and just get the steak but I like to go the extra mile for my own peace of mind. That's why I watch Rick and Morty. It's a refined taste.

>everyone who replies to me is mad becuz i said so and i'm always right and important
i know you people have a lot of troublew with this but i'll say it again, you're just being laughed at

>Sup Forums is one person
>and this person is actually me

>getting this butthurt

lmao, too easy

it's a common thread between all the people who whine about reddit, they actually identify with Sup Forums and Sup Forums and say "we" when they refer to it lol
yes, this is what i was talking about when i wrote
>everyone who replies to me is mad becuz i said so and i'm always right and important

yes you are mad we already know, anything else to add?

lol so your whole playbook is basically "UR MAD" and "UR REDDIT"?

The butthurt was fun for a minute, now it's time to move on.

yawn so boring, have a (You)

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

and now that i've pointed out what you're doing it's boring lol

they should call you the Sup Forums defener

hestia is besta

>These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy
everyone grew up with adult swim though, this pasta is stupid

>trying this hard to be in the right

sad

i'm not trying very hard though... is typing on Sup Forums a lot of effort for you?

one of the most enjayeble cartoons. but its still shit. now imagine the industries current situation

>this weak response

keep going im sure youll get somewhere

The show is not about religion that much, its more about Rick's 'apathy' towards life. I enjoy how he often points out logical fallacies.

first i'm trying too hard, now i'm not trying hard enough? whatever you say lol. you sound very smart and cool

>responded within a minute each time
>gets rekt
>decides to wait at least 10 minutes before replying in hopes ill be gone and not see it

lmao ur a fucking loser m8

>using lol in responses unironically like it is some sort of jewbook chat.

No wonder you don't like R & M, you lack the intelligence to comperhend their jokes :^)

or maybe i have more going in my life than a Sup Forums thread? was i supposed to assume you had an attention span of only ten minutes? i mean i know you people are morons but that's a little extreme.
>DONT U KNOW THAT WE SAY KEK MY SIDES AROUND HERE??? DONT YOU WANNA SOUND LIEK US???

No, no one is going to take you serious if you type like a 15 year old """""randuuuuuum""""" grill. Your response pretty much proves my point, thank you

>or maybe i have more going in my life than a Sup Forums thread?
>he says as he's been consistently posting in this thread for over 40 minutes

top kek

i'm not the one who brought up post times
lol i'll try to recover from the immense shame of not being taken seriously by the people who whine about reddit in rick and morty threads ov Sup Forums

>admits he's a loser who spends all his time on Sup Forums

finally, i can leave this thread in peace don't bother replying to me because i'm closing the tab

inb4 he replies anyway because he needs the last word lmao what a cuck

rolling

Ok

>I WIN NOW IM GONE AND I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALA
lol not to mention
>YOURE LAME AND STOOPID FOR DOING THE THING WE'RE BOTH DOING

>Why do we
>we

FUCK OFF AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. THIS ISN'T REDDIT, WE ARE NOT A HIVEMIND.

Again no. I was pointing at the consequences it has to behave like a retard -at first I was doubting if you were baiting, or just plain stupid- such as unironically using lol. People will judge you on that, and it can be the difference between getting a job/promotion or remaining stagnant.

and now they're trying to give me career advice. you people are miles up your own asses lol

aw, are you not gonna stick around? i was hoping to hear about some of the jobs and promotions you got by calling a show you dont like "reddit" over and over again

Did somebody say McDonalds

>we are not a hivemind
hello newfriend

roll