Why don't young white males care about anyone but themselves?

Why don't young white males care about anyone but themselves?

why don't this fucking squinty-eyed liberal leafnigger move on to posting another kind of thread over and over again like that burger who kept shitposting "why aren't millenials moving out of mummy and daddy's house" threads?

I know right, even nu males take a shower and shave their beards.

otherwise we would be niggers

Give me a reason why I should be anything but selfish.

Go ahead, I can wait.

All responsibilities and incentives to do so have been systematically eliminated.

Because women are a fucking meme.

They've woken up.

I have a loving husband and 2 beautiful little girls. I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

>Why do young white males care about everyone but themselves?
ftfy

holy shit that's soul crushing

It's not just them... It's thier whole fucking useless generation.

Because shitskins ruin the world and women are retarded children.

...This is why you shouldn't choose a woman at random. I've been married 10 years. She is red-pilled, makes more money that I do, and loves having sex.

Step one, acquire common sense and don't beta out for the first piece of ass you see.

Because no one else cares about us either

Dude sounds like a limp wristed faggot.

HeΙΙο reddit
>inevitable divorce
top kek

'Cause young brown/black males already take care of them. Germany/France as the latest example.

I do want to know more about your experience sir, any more details you want to share with us? any good tip?

And everyone else cares only about themselves, too. Why should young white males be the only ones required to care about others? Go fuck yourself.

why make everything about race you kike

Why don't blacks care about anything but handouts, flashy car rims, and blaming white people/ finding scapegoats?

Seconded. Even altruism is inherently selfish because you value the act of charity as greater than the money you give.

Manipulative, opportunistic cunts are going to be manipulative, opportunistic cunts.

There are many ways you can go about it. You can keep your innocent naivete and hope that you'll end up with a genuinely good woman who you love and who loves you back.

Or you can cease to trust, play all your cards in such a way that you can always retreat from the situation with every single penny of yours, have secret bank accounts etc, any kind of stash and only keep a fraction of what you own as a disposable front.

And don't let it be known to people how cynical you actually are, except to your friends and brethren as sort of life advice.

Always make sure that you can dump them penniless in the gutter the moment you sense any treachery.

If they don't who will?

Someone has to

sage shills