wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOvMaC05q5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, he even takes penalties to a hole new level

truly the GOAT

Literally cheating

Does the ball move before he kicks it?

His tsuuuuu powers warped space-time around the ball causing the ball to levitate. Truly god among footballers.

Dudes so fucking CHAD his magnetic field is too strong, the ball cant contain it.

It's called earth and grass and it can move if you step on it, you might have heard of it.

just like in my animu

6'1 athlete steps on the grass and the ball moves

you cant explain that...

maybe it's because of the progressive video scan from right to left so that it looks like the ball moves before contact or maybe just shitty camera angle

nah dude the ball actually moved, everyone noticed it live. Ronaldo teammate said he actually trained that

Rio was talking bullshit

lol. what a fag.

Call me a brainlet but I dont see nothing weird

brainlet

Reminder that if he touched the ball with his left foot before, it was an indirect kick for PSG. If he didn't touch it, the ball was still moving, the penalty kick should've been retaken. This goal is absolutely illegal.

dude's a fucking earth bender

drugs are bad m'kay

Watch the whole thing

it's true but why would they deny penaldo a penalty at home in the bernabeu?
Do you know how many millions the media companies are making today because penaldo scored? how much better ratings the radio shows have? how much of a positive impact this guy's tap ins are to the football economy as a whole? it's a sad truth, and they will keep milking it for as long as possible

He's definitely a bender

he kicked the ball? He literally didn't do anything wrong.

He plants his left foot near ball and the sod moves. Its not fucking magic.

literally god powers

youtube.com/watch?v=eOvMaC05q5c

reminds me of uri geller using The Force to move the ball during Scotland/England in Euro Cup 96

Prob not true. And its unexpected shit like that that would make someone good at taking pens miss

>kicking the pen outside of the mark
Why was this allowed?

how is that possible?

He's right, you know

How the fuck? I mean I knew his quads are yuge, but to be able to make the ball fucking levitate by stepping on the ground? Exactly how much power if KINOLDO generating here?

Unironically right. Then again he does not touch the ball, so it's a penalty that should have been retaken. At pro level, literally 100% of penalties should technically be retaken because players enter the box before the ball is kicked. I have Guillaume Hoarau jerseys I say this as a huge PSG fan: it doesn't change shit.

The better question is, why does anybody care? It's not like it improves his kick.

Have you ever played football in your life?

Yeah but on concrete.

Still, a little bounce before making a powershot is perfect

It may not help HIS shot but it does help THE shot. The ball has energy in it and if he strikes it accurately it would be impossible to save. In fact it was very close to being saved and that little pop up very well could have helped him

please say you're joking

The "I never play on the grass" post. Sad!

>being such a poor shit that you can’t afford to pave your field and have to play on grass instead
lmao