The level of TV series rose so much because of the technology used to view it...

The level of TV series rose so much because of the technology used to view it. TV's today are like mini theater's and have the capability to pause and review a section easily. Without that capability it wouldn't be possible to make such deep series as are made today.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Without that capability it wouldn't be possible to make such deep series as are made today.

But, arguably some of the best and most artful television shows were made BEFORE all of the stuff you mentioned even came about.

If anything, television now is more about gratuitously wasting free time by mindlessly watching whatever is recommended by Netflix. This is then perpetuated by producers (including netflix themselves) creating as much content as they can as quickly as possible (see: netflix originals) to try and capitalise on people's literal obsessive viewing habits.

nice bait

I find it funny how most niggers chimp out & get upset when they see a black girl with a white guy but then they expect white people to ignore when a black guy is with a white girl. Why are niggers so selfish and entitled? Fucking low IQ hypocrites.

why do you have to trigger me this much

burn the coal

Fuck you

Why do they both have their eyes closed.

>but then they expect white people to ignore when a black guy is with a white girl.

My son on the left. My wife's boyfriend's mtf son on the right.

>I find it funny how they chimp out and get upset
>Entire post is just chimping out and being upset

Contemplating

dumbass. they want you to die out and be zero competition. they are using low iq jew tricks on you and your dumber than them.

Sauce famalam

Are you fucking retarded? What I'm saying is that they are only against race mixing if its their women being fucked by white dudes and not vice versa. Race mixing is degenerate on all fronts. If I see a white guy with a black chick I find it disgusting. Throwing away your genetics and reproducing with someone who belongs to a race with a lower IQ average and statistically higher tendency to commit violent crime. JUST FUCK MY GENE POOL UP SENPAI.

blacks want white men dead.

Not all of us.

>What I'm saying is that they are only against race mixing if its their women being fucked by white dudes and not vice versa.

LOL Nation of islam encourages black women to fuck white men to make more black babies

So as a white man I oblige

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

technically you can make many babies so it not as big of deal as you make it out to be

Are you retarded?

This pic is pretty old by this point I wonder if the girl is still alive

>Not all of us.
you would rather slave the white man to turn them into baby makers and force their daughters to be your sex slaves.
the smarter blacks doesn't want the slutty white women train to ever end.

>"Asian women are okay to marry because they are traditional and conservative and are honorary aryans"
The poster

>they

You mean the strawman nigger that gives a fuck about racial politics beyond "I wish cops would stop shooting us"? Nobody cares about eugenics but insecure I'M A VICTIM OF A DEGENERATE SOCIETY neckbears.

what school is this?

>deep series as are made today.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Ok but seriously I suppose there is some truth to your post, when the Sopranos first came out there was nothing else like it but nowadays its all diluted and you have "deep" shows which try their hardest to be multilayered but most are shit filler

Bump for discussion

poofy haired manlet with a gf is still a poofy haired manlet.

why do you have this saved

>black man sees a black man with a white girl
"Man, I don't trust white people, but that brother is a lucky son of a bitch"

>black man sees a white man with a black girl
"Man, what's that crazy cracker doing? No way he can please a black girl."

>black man sees a black man with a black girl
"My soul goes out to you, brother. You're in a world of hurt..."

>black man sees a white man with a white girl
"Just gotta mind my own business... y'see..."

The real question is why don't you?

Conversely

>black woman sees a black man with a white girl
"Mm-Hmm! That ain't gonna work out. We all know white girls are she devils!"

>black woman sees a white man with a black girl
"Now, that man must be some delicious man meat to bag a sister. Mm-Hmmmm!"

>black woman sees a black man with a black girl
"He issss delicious. Is he father material, girl?"
or
"What a deadbeat"

>black woman sees a white man and a white girl
"He is a handsome man, but she looks like a total ho bag. He needs to leave her and get with one of us."

You can't refute any of this

I don't mean to be rude but this sort of "average iq per country" comparrisons have been debunked for ages.

Black male white female relationships have the highest rate of femicide.

It's hilarious watching black people try to kiss with their bee sting lips.

Mate every test ever devised that measures any sort of intelligence, whether it iq tests, employment tests, sat, gmat, mcat, grades in school, etc etc, black people score lower on at every income level then the general population. There are people whose job it is both in acedemia and in the private sector to try and devise tests that aren't "racist" in other words that minorities but blacks in particular don't score lower on average. They have failed so far. So you can debunk tests all you want, try and blame it on racism or poverty or aliens. Or you could consider the simplest explanation may be the right one. Blacks are not as smart as the rest of us. But maybe your mental gymnastics will eventually turn up something else

blondes with bright eyes trigger them white cucks even more

>Blacks are not as smart as the rest of us.

And this fact matters only to those with lower IQ in white population.

>only le rednecks care about race
No. Having blacks in your society makes it worse for every important metric.

you think that is true because the people in the white population that are less well off are more likely to have to spend time around black people, giving them much more cause to be concerned. college professors and engineers in their all white communities have the luxury of feeling bad for black people, they don't have to live with them.

The problem, however isn't just with intelligence. It's that they are also far more prone to violence and(this next one is more an observation then something i have direct evidence of and researched) seem to hate to work more then the rest of the population. If they were dumb, docile and hardworking hell, they might make some damn good people to have in your country. This is what a lot of people think mexicans are(though i would dispute the hardworking meme somewhat) and why a lot of people don't mind them flooding in here.

Black people however are, on average, dumb violent and lazy. Call me racist if you want to but it's just the truth. We are all worse off having them here, or anywhere. Even most black people don't want to live with black people if they have the choice.

>blondes with bright eyes trigger them white cucks even more

i don't understand what you mean here buddy

>pretending to be a shitskin on the internet

Because whites are the only ones who have been exclusively targeted for lobotomisation of any tribal identity. I'm not even a white supremacist: I'm native american, and I love my people, can get along with every race as long as the individual proves themselves, and even I can see what has happened to your people's collective identity.

Every race dislikes race traitors, only whites are taught from kindergarden to embrace diversity and accept mixing. Who is fucking around with children's educations, controlling college curriculae and creating the media that whites enjoy?

I wonder.

It appears that the rest of the world understands that groups compete over resources, and cooperate in that competition primarily with those that share the same traits, culture and birthplace as one another.
I believe it is your people's enforced guilt that makes this deprogramming possible, because they certainly haven't been able to deprogram every other ethnicity, which is why you have the phenomenon you talk about.

I don't know what to tell you OP, I love both tv shows and film. Both have pros and cons.

However, I just want to tell that I love photos like this and that these kinds of photos made me rethink my life and it's one of the reasons I allowed my girlfriend to fuck black guys. And I'm glad I did it because I want her to be happy and oh boy she's happy, that's for sure.

Fuck off with that shit. There isnt a "white identity" We are all Americans and america s a melting pot.
Not once in my lofe have I ever felt connected to other whites because being white isnt an accomplishment or a nationality. Humanity is the only race and the sooner we can embracenthat the better

have you ever spoken to a black person? This just reads like "all my knowledge of black people comes from movies made in hollywood"

9you0

How could this thread be up so long with only ONE mention of manlets? What's the matter with you people?

>shift

white girl would rather fuck a black manlet that a tall white guy

that's how it works whiteboi

damn triggering Sup Forums is more easy than tumblr

>america is a melting pot
REMINDER: America was only called that at the beginning of the 20th century.

Sup Forums is just bizarro SJW land

white genocide is their patriarchy

Here's how it actually is
>black woman sees a black man with a white girl
Instant distrust of him. When a black man fucks a white girl, black women want nothing to do with him. It shows that he's more willing to sleep around and abandon kids
>black woman sees a white man with a black girl
White guy settling and free meal ticket
>black woman sees a black man with a black girl
Bitch gets jealous mhmmm
>black woman sees a white man and a white girl
BAKA DESU WHITE PEOPLE SENPAI SO WHITE UGH

Black women are never happy. See: that bitch that says "racist and sexist much?" who ironically ended up with a white guy

>le horseshoe meme
Can't wait for that shit to die.

The horseshoe is true. Calling it a meme doesn't make it less so.

Include me in the screencap

What deep series?

TV is still largely middlebrow trash

>There isnt a "white identity"

Of course there is. We share genes, and origin, and western civilization. Whites cross-pollinated culture for centuries. The Naturalization Act of 1790 allowed only whites to become citizens. It's not a recent concept.

>We are all Americans and america s a melting pot.

This phrase was coined by a jewish playwright in the 20th century.

>Not once in my lofe have I ever felt connected to other whites because being white isnt an accomplishment or a nationality. Humanity is the only race and the sooner we can embracenthat the better

Is this your first day with the JIDF? This is really weak.

>Black women are never happy.
I don't blame them. They're the least attractive women, they can't make up for it with intelligence, and black men only resort to them if they can't trick a brainwashed non-white to burn coal.

lol look at this bitch in her huge oversized sandals

he's short and black
he's not long for this world