Rare food

I've took a photo of "semechki". Is this meal known anywhere outside post-soviet countries?

Is there any rare food in your country, that isn't known outside of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SknZlGGYT5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sun flower seeds?

Polenta, g00gle it.

behold, the necter of my people

I'm pretty sure people outside our shithole have something to eat rather than dirt

Yes. Very popular here. We roast it.

It's not rare. We have that in Russia too.

That's bird feed..

Wiener Schnitzel.
They are extremely hard to find, though. But some very obscure Dönerkebap joints have them.

Yeah roasted and salted sunflower seeds, we got this in France too and probable in every western country

love polenta

pic related (cupuaçu) we have it with açai which is more well known

we have sunflower seeds in every convenient store
how is it rare?

Everyone everywhere eats fucking sunflower seeds you poor, brainwashed, communist dipshit.

Dude, those look like sunflower seeds. They are great roasted with a pinch of salt.

You're joking? Vienna shnitzel is popular in european countries. Actually I think the best is in Budepest. The one I tasted in Vienna was not good.

Shit dude, why do you have to be so mean?

also a year ago i found out americans dont even have smarties

and they call rockets smarties

>polenta
you mean grits?

has anyone had rocky mountain oysters before?

t*rks eat this shit all the time here

Mämmi
youtube.com/watch?v=SknZlGGYT5E

eating seed is a pastime activity in russia??

That's just sunflower seeds nigga

that's licorice you fucking commie and it's not a goddamn meal

What the fuck even is this

because I'm American. Also being pissed off, judgemental and mean on Sup Forums is a pastime at this point.

Also, how could I not be mean to a Russian in the middle of a Siberian wasteland that thinks sunflower seeds are novel or unique?

Yes we do maple nigger
They give them to our children in school for answering questions right

chavs piss in a bottle

Yes, there's a Euro market near my house, about half of what they sell is Slav. I got some kvass, semechki, and some Estonian kalbasa. Kvass is actually cheap and quite good, a nice alternative to Coke.

>over salted shit

why

eating anything is a Russian pastime.

You never know when your government will declare your whole region "traitors" and cut off the food supply in winter.

>born in capitalist Russia in 1994
>working in family business
>called commie

kek

Lol literally every gas station, convenience store or supermarket in America has sun flower seeds.

>rare
sun flower seeds are a popular snack of uncultured peasants around the world, тyпoe yёбищe

Now i will have to listen to fucking SOAD

Nice post btw

/hug/
You need to be hugged at least once in your miserable life.
Now calm the fuck down.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

We have those now.
My new favorite flavor.

that wasn't a joke user.

but I laugh too.

You forgot to tell him that it's not even licorice.

Lol these are sold in every American gas station, ball park, convenience store and grocery store. They are purchased thousands of times a day.

A true American delicacy would be the McTrouble. This elusive gem is the product of ordering a McDouble and a McChicken, removing the McChicken middle, and placing it in between the two parties of the McDouble. Weighing in at about 800 calories and costing only about $2, it is the ultimate expression of the American culinary arts. Checkmate Eurofags.

I'm always surprised anyone else gets it, it tastes so bad

orange soda that tastes like toothpaste but people drink it out of patriotism

scotland is the only country in the world where coke isn't the #1 soft drink because of muh irn bru

>he doesnt like over salted sunflower seeds (especially buffalo flavor)
>he probably doesnt eat over salted peanuts
just end it senpai

Lol, with all the things that we have you chose fucking Polenta? A lot of countries eat Polenta.

Think these are mainly exclusive to the west coast of the U.S - never seen them in stores but you can find then quite often hiking. They're good

you cook them separate you idiot

also those are biscuits not cookies

Dude that's just vile.

That is what you put in babies bottles. When they are old enough for solid food, they switch them to this.

I already get all the salt I need from this board

Germans settlers in Texas went to the next level beyond Wiener Schnitzel.

You are one stupid edgy faggot.

Mild kek

The solid black ones are actually just used as birdseed here. Black oil sunflower seeds.

>americans wondering why america is fat

rare texan food

Im glad we dont have whatever that is senpai.

Also do other people have pic related in their nation or has the US influenced all of you faggots? Do yall have chickenfried Steak
Also does

I thought that was a McGangbang.

im in Albuquerque,NM and grocery stores carry it here

>Russki
>rare food
>not posting квac

American sunflower seeds are small, drowned in salt, and not roasted enough.

My mum is dutch, every trip to Holland I used to bulk buy Hagelslag and those cakes with the pink icing.

Real Texan food here.

i love you

>meal
>sun flower seeds

Pick one.

if "słonecznik" is rare thing... like corn or wheat.. you mean its luxury thing for you..
you live in zimbabwe or something?

>Im glad we dont have whatever that is senpai.
pretty tasty. It's called maracuja. A gift from colonials

How popular are grippos internationally?

You can find sunflower seeds literally everywhere in any flavor you want here in the states. We sell them by the liter

i bet your wife gets a nice gift from colonials

>russian
>rare food
all food is rare to russia

Kvas is rare. But it's far less popular then "semechki". Almost everyone love them.

AMERICA!

what the fuck is a grippo

new mexico here:

carne adovada
sopapillas

maybe in southern colorado too

Bitches don't know about Fernet

They're kinda hard to find in the states in my experience. Tasty chips though. Saw one of the local Amish stores actually carrying the seasoning by itself.

Pasztecik, but rather that known in country I think it's known only in one region/town.

ya'll are missing out. we call it 'tire d'érable', it's thick maple syrup rolled in snow

Jellied eels.

Actually eating these spicy devils as I lurk.
There are six regular flavors, but dill pickle is the best.
~1kg for $6 last me a couple weeks usually

Prefer to eat them outside while walking around, but sitting at a desk works as well.

Are those sunflower seeds?

Camembert, delicious cheese

>Is there any rare food in your country, that isn't known outside of it?
If you never ate pão-de-queijo, you simply do not know what happiness tastes like.

That's pipas, super popular here

weird I know it as a McDank

southern colorado here (pueblo)

sopapillas are everywhere, carne adovada not so much. Both of them are kind of rare in northern CO

you're not supposed to tell people about this one

BCfags know

yea boi. Better than hamburgers.

What the fuck is this shit doing on Sup Forums?

>cuck fetishs

>cockney food

It's not luxury, very cheap. I live in Moscow. There are many kinds of companies producing this roasted seeds. The best ones that I buy cost about 1 USD per 100 g.

I just haven't seen them anywhere. And I've bee to maybe half of European countries.