What do pol?

>Scrolling down Facebook and this pops up.
what should I say? I need some red pilling material that will get her pissed.

#thotgenocide

Why do white women hate whites so fucking much?

She shares the same opinions as most people in your country. Conservative racists are a dying breed.

they realized how much white guys are actually misogynistic fuccbois

>"I'll kill you"
>White

AYO HOL UP

fuck off canada

Underrated

In addition OP, tell her you'll rip her ugly ass nose ring out for cultural appropriation. :^)

White guilt. I argued with some shitlibs on a Facebook post a week ago and they got mad about me not acknowledging white privilege. Then some mudslime came in and cursed me out because I said whites are the most discriminated against race in America and linked me to some cucky Tim Wise video.

Nigger culture is literally the most misogynistic there is

>I'll kill you

Sounds like a death threat OP. You should report her to the proper authorities before she hurts somebody.

>tfw I have mutual friends with this girl

Thank fucking G*d

>t. fatso

angry reaction raid pls

Report her.

Say
>while I don't agree with trump's philosophy resorting to violence is never the answer. Like jesus says love your enemy show them the right path. God bless you sister

Share her pictures here m8

Anyone have some good pictures comparing trump to Hillary on policy? I'll post them and her reaction if you give me something good.

Report her to the local police for making death threats

Years of indoctrination through the schools

When I see a dumb liberal white chick with stupid opinions I want to sit on them and lick their feet while they squirm

Tell her you've got something you'll punch the back of her throat with.

>When I see someone with a Hillary bumper sticker I want to punch them in the throat
>I'll rape you

facebook com/profile.php?id=720631641&tsid=0.7492913950700313&source=typeahead

This.

Women aren't loyal to their tribe.

Reply that you regret eating out such a bigoted person.

When I see someone with a Hillary bumper sticker, I do not care and go about my day, because I am not a slave to my emotions.

this

Retards

*unzips dick*

>canadian banter

ugh the nose jewelry
>kikebook/hayley.marie.9674

just ignore....

arguing on facebook is pointless and becomes a shit show for everyone

Tell her that as a women she lacks any strength to successfully punch any Trump supporting ubermensch.

Because the parts of the brain that processes emotions is larger in females, and they have more white matter in the brain, which means they process emotions in more parts of the brain as well.
This means an appeal to emotions such as muh slavery, will generate more guilt in females than males.
And on the other end of the spectrum there are males with more grey matter, which is the matter you actually think with, so logic is much more appealing to a man than it is to a woman, that is not to say males can't fall for an appeal to emotions, nu-males proves that.

This lmao, white women if anything had to deal with less misogyny, i remember watching a documentary about a african tribe where a crazy nig man was about to murder his wife she ran up a tree and he climbed after and she out smarted him and survived by tying a vine around her ankle then jumping while the husband jumped without a vine and died, and so the tribe now does a test of manhood jumping from a tall tower, with a vine around there ankle as a basically "fuck you women you will never outsmart us again"

you cant be a dumb instagram bikini bitch and talk about politics at the same time

Shut the fuck up leaf I swear to god I have never seen even decent shitposting from your bumb ass country

I've been complaining about that kind of nose jewelry lately and my friends keep saying its always been a popular thing but Im convinced it only recently became more mainstream.

if some little blonde bimbo ever hit me because of my bumper sticker I'll fucking kill her, in self defense of course.