Christian General

Remember user anyone can get forgiveness, maybe even catholics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=vSdGr4K4qLg6
youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg
churchpop.com/2015/09/22/how-quickly-did-catholic-heresy-take-over-the-early-church-immediately/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24577193/#24577193
youtube.com/watch?v=IMgdw2Tief4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God's not real and you're a faggot OP

Saged

Sure.
A person won't be forgiven for the sins they refuse to even recognize as sin though.

>apostolic succession is valid because tradition establishes it is
>tradition is valid because church authorities affirm it to be
>church authorities are valid because of apostolic succession

God bless all Christians who remain faithful to Him

I'll pray for you user.

Orthodoxy is the true faith

>true faith

>Have been questioning God more and more lately

What can you do in the face of constant maliciousness and pain then you find God seems silent and absent?

D-deus vult.

The less you trust in Him the more silent He becomes

Keep believing, obviously. Job got his teeth kicked in hard and eventually got rewarded for holding onto his faith, therefore, if Job can do it so can you. You're being tested, stay strong.

Go away trip fag, and get a life.

>Catholics aren't Christians

When will this meme end?

I don't see how the existential Creator and Maintainer of all reality could ever be considered "silent and absent".

>be such a waste oxygen that you have to take pride in a nickname
>on a site famous for anonymity

Will you just go and either get a life or off yourself.

>"loving" God that will punish you for minor changes in the way you worship him

Yeah, I'll stick to buddhism

Ok. I will bite.

What denomination are you?

>maybe even catholics
Whoa now, let's not jump the gun here. One step at a time.

Catholisism had its time when it pissed of the world.
Now it it has been over for +400 years, sure some creationist are anoying and try to piss of people but they are not that bad.

Islam on the other hand is the new kid on the block and it will piss of everyone with its shit.

Retard it seems.

>christcucks

You'd have to be really stupid to still believe in that nonsense

southern baptist reporting in.

see Acts 14:23, 1Ti 4:14, Acts 6:1-6

Is it a sin to look on christ-chan with impure eyes?

Paul's books are irrelevant in trying to justify apostolic succession as having been ordained by God rather than just men.

What do you think of Pastor Anderson? I listen to him every Sunday till I find a church.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

I believe He exists and Jesus' sacrifice that part doesn't change

but the world just filled with senseless free pain and maliciousness usually towards the most decent people while evil traits become successful. How can I believe in a just world or that his plan is at work around these things.

>Paul's books are irrelevant

opinion discarded

>having been ordained by God rather than just men

See Romans 13:1-2, and have a nice day

>Keep believing, obviously. Job g
when Catholics stop getting so salty from it.

Pain and suffering aren't evil - sin is evil. And sin is necessary to be possible for humans to have free will. Without any possibility for sin, men couldn't come to love God, or anything, in any meaningful way. A sufficiently advanced computer program could mimic the outward responses of human, but in the end everything it does has already been determined by its programming - no such thing as choice or intentionality exists for it. For humans that's not the case; good and evil mean things to us and we can choose good or evil.
Justice is not for this world. It is for the next. Do what you're supposed to do. Be good. Don't fret what other souls choose to do - that's no on you. That's on them.

You can start arguing any time ;)

W-Whats wrong with being Catholic

WASPinator is tired of being evil!
Waspinator tired of being scrapped by Neanderthals!
WASZZPINATOR HAS PLANZZ

>maybe even catholics

OP is still a massive faggot.

^ this for starters.

Nothing will ever compete with how phony christianity and christians are. The same way children see right through it, too. Worse, christians want a monopoly on spirituality, just like muslims. "Everythign is good, BUT.. you better believe what we believe or you're done for"

The only religions in the world that do this are the two branches of Judaism. Nobody else cares. And Christians are just insecure, because that's the spirit of their book.

>claim apostolic succession is only based in tradition
>proven wrong by scripture
>say Paul's words don't matter
>continue bogus claim

2/10 made me reply

>giving tripfags any respect

Anyone that believes Jesus is the path to salvations goes to heaven.

>Nothing will ever compete with this bait
ftfy

Satan rules over the faithless and corrupts them - John 12:31

If you are faithful you shall be kept safe - Colossians 1:13

This world has to have evil, in order to sort out the worthy from unworthy: the faithful vs the unfaithful

i like him, he's great.

i don't understand how his views on gays and his views on salvation fit together though.
>all you gotta do is believe
>once you're saved, you're always saved, can't lose your salvation
>all faggots are going to burn in hell
surely there are some faggots who believe, or at least believed before they became faggots

>proven wrong by scripture
You can try to show me where God establishes apostolic succession. I'll wait. Zutto~

>Giving gypsy scum any respect.

DEUS VULT

I'd troll the shit out of these threads if Christ-chan wasn't so cute.

The assumption is that any faggots who continue their faggotry aren't repentant or true believers at all, given faggotry is sinful and no Christian willingly accepts that being sinful is OK.

source?

Not an argument.

Try Matthew 16:19, 18:18, and then let St. Paul's words suffice.

Peter "being the rock" a line of people taking after him does not make. In fact, Peter being the rock could *incredibly* reasonably be taken as a prophecy of responsibility and future success in spreading the Gospel on Peter's part, and have nothing *whatsoever* to do with authority.

You simply *brutely* insist that that vague line meant Peter's word was law, and that whoever it was that came up with the idea that some arbitrarily chosen (by men) other person would be treated as if their words *also* counted as law after Peter. You'll just dogmatically insist it was God who instantiated that practice though. You'll just keep saying it with nothing to back it up but your worthless words and faith in other men's worthless words.

You'd have been one of those men who would insist the world was flat because other people told you so 'til your dying breath without ever having any other reason to believe so.

Literally copy/pasted in waiting for that ridiculously predictable response.

And St. Luke's since he wrote Acts of the Apostles

that's Mt 16:18 not 16:19, try again

DEUS VULT

Goes for any believer. Try again~

DEUS VULT

>Not believing in God
>Not having a christian gf
>Not going to church together

What is wrong with you Sup Forums ?

So you're going to throw out St. Paul and St. Luke's words about Apostolic Succession and then go full sola scriptura on Matthew 16 and make it mean whatever you want it to mean. There's no point in arguing with you, I'll end it here. God bless user.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board.

user, one day you'll understand and be enlightened by God as well.

>A leaf saved my image
I guess it's something.

I'm not going to take a man's word as equivalent to The Lord my God's Word, no. I think that's absolutely blasphemous to pretend Paul's word means as much as Christ's.

Ja ne~

Waging war outside your own territory (i.e. any other than defending) is totally unchristian.

All crusades were totally devilish.

The axening in Germany could've been prevented.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=vSdGr4K4qLg6

youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg

>worshiping the bearded ghost man in the sky
Barbaric.

that makes sense.
anderson often rails against 'lordship salvation' though.

in one of his sermons, he was talking about people who smoke cigarettes, despite being saved, and how it would be wrong to question whether or not they're saved based on the grounds that they smoke, and that even saying 'well, for them to be saved they have to at least want to quit smoking at least!' would be wrong.

but i guess a line can be drawn between a sin like smoking and an abomination like homosexuality.

Protestant heretics actually believe that the true way to follow Christ came, with the Protestant reformation, 1,500 years after His death.
Please remove yourself.

What's wrong with catholics?

How will London be reclaimed in the name of God?

While I don't prescribe to religion I'm glad to see people expressing themselves. Also Islam needs to go so. Deus Vult!

>has a cross in the flag

The true way to follow Christ came with the bible. Catholics just ignored or corrupted it.

Clement I, one of Peter's own disciples, validated apostolic succession.

“The apostles have preached the gospel to us from the Lord Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ [has done so] from God. Christ therefore was sent forth by God, and the apostles by Christ. Both these appointments, then, were made in an orderly way, according to the will of God. Having therefore received their orders, and being fully assured by the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, and established in the word of God, with full assurance of the Holy Ghost, they went forth proclaiming that the kingdom of God was at hand. And thus preaching through countries and cities, they appointed the first fruits [of their labours], having first proved them by the Spirit, to be bishops and deacons of those who should afterwards believe. […]

“Our apostles also knew, through our Lord Jesus Christ, that there would be strife on account of the office of the episcopate. For this reason, therefore, inasmuch as they had obtained a perfect fore-knowledge of this, they appointed those [ministers] already mentioned, and afterwards gave instructions, that when these should fall asleep, other approved men should succeed them in their ministry.” (St Clement, bishop of Rome, First Clement 42, 44).

churchpop.com/2015/09/22/how-quickly-did-catholic-heresy-take-over-the-early-church-immediately/

>Believing an explosion out of nothing billions of years ago created everything

It's just as much believing in something unproven as believing in god.

ironically all flags with a cross on it are also the most secular

>i'm retarded therefore god
seems about right

That goes into a judgment about whether or not smoking is actually sinful in nature though, which isn't really clear. When someone professes to love Christ but simultaneously not even try to stop sinning - like faggotry - that's generally a pretty clear cut case. But when someone says the same and is simply smoking, the question is "is smoking strictly sinful?", the answer to which isn't explicitly cut-and-dry like faggotry.
Not defending the guy, just putting it out there that the cases might be treated differently.

Reminder that these are Sup Forums heritage threads

When Sup Forums was /n/ it had Wednesday and Sunday church threads
When it was /new/ it had nightly ossuary thread (rolled over into early Sup Forums)
And before the the Sup Forums harbor attacks and a little after it had Christian generals

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24577193/#24577193

There was even Sup Forums's old soccer team (look at their names)
youtube.com/watch?v=IMgdw2Tief4
They attempt to stop them but the Dazzlings go through the portal.

The girls power up and Ace is convinced they are trying to take over the world after that display especially since human Twilight accidentally goes Midnight Sparkle again.

Turns out he will hit girls

Is genetic engeneering (crisp cas) and eugenics against christian doctrine?

>Clement I, one of Peter's own disciples, validated apostolic succession
You're utilizing this logic in bringing that up as somehow a support for the proposition in question though.

>ironically

You mean disgustingly

You come into these threads every time, did a priest touch you or something? So much hate and bitterness, user.

Bugger off
is over there

>I'm retarded therefore no god
You're right seems about right

Kinda like how your autism compels you to enter a thread you hate just to say how much you hate the thread

Oh, so since day one they corrupted it? The Church fathers are all in harmony with what the Catholic Church teaches.
You cant seriously think that God intended to make man wait 1,500 years.

The Big Bang is a flawed concept and it's pretty much a pseudo-religion at this point. It ignores multiple laws of physics just because and it's unproven.

If you believe in the big bang, nonsense blabbered from a paralyzed man in a wheelchair, you do not believe in other laws of physics which are actually proven.