Tim Heidecker

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>hires a jew to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>his subreddit gets shut down
J U S T

>Get hated on by his own fans
>Blames Sam Hyde
>inb4 some shill says Hi Sam

he turned out to be one of the biggest faggots of the last 50 years

Hi Sam, don't you have to go back to writing your TV sho-oh wait

Oh well, at least you have your Youtube channel and you're putting out consistent conte-oh no

>>his subreddit gets shut down
What happened there?

>Can't even have an infant child without talking about politics

What the he'll is wrong with these people? The child should be put up for adoption because he'll no doubt keep using the kid for political propaganda pictures

he's already done that

Why is HE in a robe, did he have the fucking baby?

kek

>actually surprised that narcissistic rich people who live in a liberal bubble and have absolutely zero idea of what working class people think or feel automatically think their fans are mouth breathing idiots who will follow and believe what ever they say because the fans followed and loved his awful tv shows

that's exactly why all of them spew their political bullshit online without regret or worry of losing fans

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

I used to think hardcore christian fundies were the most autistic people in the country, but I can't imagine one bringing up Hillary while announcing their newborn son to the world.

I would pay big money to be a fly on the wall of wherever he was election night

>this is how Sam spends his time

Hi Sam.

I don't think you could have had a bigger fan of Tim. Specifically Tim, in the year 2010, than he had in me.

I had just graduated high school and I had nothing but free time to soak up the last seasons of Awesome Show and just try to wrap my head around them. I owned every Awesome Show DVD, the 'Special Businessmans edition' of Tom Goes to The Mayor and I scoured the internet looking at everything Tim and Eric had created over the years.

Most people weren't such dedicated fans, so they probably didn't see the behind the scenes material with Tim. Well, I did.

Tim was a very apolitical guy when they started. Nothing about his comedy was about attacking beliefs or perceptions, he just did absurd, situational gross out humor and he did it well.

There' s a short Tim and Eric did around 2007 called "LA Guyz" about a pair of tanned, headset wearing asshole hollywood agents. It poked fun at the new world of LA and as the story goes helped them to acclimate to the new territory. Look at LA Guyz, then look at On Cinema. Instead of double chin humor and strange noises, Tim glares and spouts vague conservative bull. It's not funny, it's not interesting. It's infuriating that such a funny guy transformed into a paunchy liberal douche like the rest of them.

>this is how Tim deals with getting made fun of online
Hi Tim. Nice reddit spacing.

Stop trying to fit in.

These people inject politics into everything. Just look at all the butthurt when the Patriots won the Super Bowl.
>this is like Trump all over again!
>fuck Tom Brady and fuck white people
>muh white privilege
>the black city deserved it more

Hi Sam.

How's the hunt for health insurance?

Guy on the left is Vic Berger, a pedophile and registered sex offender, 1 child.

We should lynch niggers, Aryan brother.

vic berger blocked me on twitter and I have no idea why

>a pedophile and registered sex offender, 1 child
Sounds like /ourguy/.

>then look at On Cinema. Instead of double chin humor and strange noises, Tim glares and spouts vague conservative bull. It's not funny, it's not interesting. It's infuriating that such a funny guy transformed into a paunchy liberal douche like the rest of them.
When does On Cinema get political? I'm on season 3 and there hasn't been much political jokes, besides the odd comment and the 'Soapbox' segment.

Sam shouldn't you be out there working for your health insurance or something?

I like how the women's march they claimed would change the world has had no effect on anything. Completely irrelevant.

He's not wrong though. These people spend their days surrounded by people who share the same political opinions so in their minds every sane person agrees with them and only rednecks and rural idiots don't. They don't ever have their opinions challenged so they just try to outdo each other showing off their views online.

he blocks everybody who aint in his bubble

Sounds like every political and religious affiliation ever.

Go to bed Cernovich

Vic Berger looks pretty jewish.

It becomes politically satirical later. And it's funny.

I don't mind if Hiedecker is an insufferable faggot on twitter if his shows are funny.

So far he seems fine. It's not like Patton Oswalt for instance who is just bitter and sad and makes garbage.

>be moderately attractive
>be rich
>have social status

>fake being a liberal
>pussy patrol

I wonder if Patton Oswalt blames Trump for his wife dying. I wouldn't put it past him.

I like how one of it's chief organizers was a radical Muslim who had called for people to murder feminists who criticize Saudi Arabia's brutal treatmemt of women.

Last comment was based

He probably blamed the 15 different hardcore drugs found in their bedroom

Whats his book called again? Ape Attitude?

>These people

Well...you're doing exactly what you complain they are doing.

There are liberals who aren't retards. Mark Duplass for instance.

And then there are retards like Patton Oswalt.

Orangutan Outlook.

Part of the Simian Sapien learning courses.

is that true about Berger?

The Bonobo Brainstate

Duplass is a talentless mumblecore entryist, fuck him.

And why go you guys care about their political opinions?

how do you know his wife left him?

>Why do you guys care about their political opinions

Because they want us to?

Why do you care what we care about?

How am I doing exactly what they are doing? It's not like I block people on Sup Forums who disagrees with me and then run off posting pictures on Instagram asking for people to stroke my ego and tell me what a good boy I am. Clearly people here disagree, if I ran off to Sup Forums and asked people there to tell me I'm right then I would be doing what they're doing.

So no, not equivalent.

Mandrill Motive

It gets more and more political as you go on. And from season 7 it has like almost nothing to do with the movies.

Still funny tho.

Divorce paperwork as leaked in january

>yfw Eric was the based one

Post yfw Tim gets everything he deserves.

>based

Sam! Hey!

Love your stuff.

How you doing health-wise?

lol

damn, well now he can marry Carrie Brownstein since thats who he apparently wanted to begin with since they look exactly the same.

I just want to believe that this is one huge running gag from both of them, I really do

>o-other people do it so don't criticize Tim for it

do adults actually enjoy this guy's comedy?
I don't give a fuck about politics but all he makes is youtube poop with a budget.

One of the mods copy-pasted the million dollar extreme subreddit on it. Now its just deleted.

i think it's slow burn. they have 0 chemistry anymore, just take look at their new video for the tour, it's quite sad

>the candidate I supported lost the election
>should I try to cope with this like an adult and go on with my life or have a mental breakdown and screech like a retard?

>Implying Eric isn't subtly making fun of Tim
Even if he was being genuine, it isn't nearly as bad as the shit Tim has pulled. I can at least look at Eric's Twitter and see a person who isn't obsessed with armchair activism.

>Don't grab them by their pussies

Rhesus Thesis

dear lord. i mean i fucking hate sam, i think he's hack. but this tim and eric ultra liberal shit is awful as well.

cant their be a comedian/skit maker that doesnt infuse their comedy with their politics?

letterman, and tim and eric were in their genius phases when they seemed completely neutral and/or apathetic towards politics.

He's just as much of a faggot as tim. He converted to islam & married a jewess

Who said anything about Tim?

You did, that's who.

Because you're using the board to discuss politics instead of talking about movies.

Don't worry user, I'm writing a sketch show and I will never make it a partisan piece of shit.

>hug hug love love we're the good guys if you haven't noticed hug hug love love
>REEE I'LL GET YA FIRED FOR LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEE
If someone talks about love and hugs, put the guy out of his misery before it's too late

Ok, I contemplated my bottle of water for some 15 minutes, new what?

no way is he a muslim.

I still think Tim is worse because he likes getting involved in the drama, hell I forget Eric exists half the time.

Skin to skin contact with the baby.I did this with my daughter

You forgot
>writes a song about being a cuckold trying to "own" the word
>backfires horribly

I'm sure you did, you pedo.

Nothing makes me pissed off more than a cuck who sells out his fellow white man

No.

Tim Heidecker went from my favorite comedian to a fucking unwatchable, insufferable, unfunny 40 year old liberal nu-male hack. There's nothing funnier than liberal panic. Trump has inadvertently created more comedy from these comedians than they would ever be capable of producing on their own.

Timmy has kept his public persona going behind 7 levels of irony and sarcasm for years and years and he's thrown it all away in the past 2 years because he's gotten old and opinionated. It's just sad to watch happen. The writing was on the wall back when [he paid a crackhead to stab him so he could run into a gay club to catch aids.
I don't think anyone is really surprised that he's losing it. He's been living a virtually ironic life for the past 20 years and nobody has ever taken him seriously. It culminated with him last year releasing a serious album and everyone thinking it was a joke. it's kinda sad but perfect. Trump becoming the POTUS just unleashed years of bottled up shit and quite frankly it's hilarious.

Tiny Tim is the type of faggot who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamophobes instead. He is just not "getting it" in a way that's really embarrassing for him. He's gotten too comfortable on twitter.

His Cuck song was like an adult version of when you're getting bullied as a kid so you "jokingly" agree to what the bullies are saying in an effort to relate/appease/demean them. Except it doesnt work when youre a kid and it doesnt work when youre 40.

The truth is that Tim loves hating Trump more than he loves his new son. Seriously. Imagine being Tim's son and your manchild of a dad is angry about some guy on the day you were born. It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent and even then, Doug Lussenhop had more to do with what made Awesome Show stand out than Heidecker did. The dude is long past his prime.

He also has the facial traits of a serious drinker.

>Trying to own the word "cuck"
Checks out 2bh

you mean photoshopped and posted to the mde subreddit and nowhere credible?

>I can't handle entertainers I like having different political views
how is this any different than the SJW shit

how's that health insurance going Sam hahahahahahahahahaha

Lmao what a load of shit

>Tim Heidecker went from my favorite comedian to a fucking unwatchable, insufferable, unfunny 40 year old liberal nu-male hack
This. T&E was one of my favorite shows but the shit Tims done in the last year or two has left a sour taste in my mouth and I can't stand to watch anything he is a part of anymore.

MDE shills still pushing this "TIM GOT WORLD PEACE CANCELED" idea

You guys are the reason both Sam and Tim are J U S T

then fuck off. no one cares about your feelings.