Was frodo a virgin?

was frodo a virgin?

No. It's heavily implied he has homosexual relations with Bilbo and Sam.

Well I'm sure he never touched a pussy in his life. Unless it was boipussy.

Lol Cunt

probably had some brandyfucks

in the movie maybe

just wow

I am not even joking. Bilbo is unusual in living alone. Most hobbits live with large families. Bilbo never takes a wife. He only takes an interest in Frodo, who lives with him and ends up similarly unusual and living alone. Their relationship is weird. I don't really need to explain what's homoerotic about Frodo and Sam's relationship. Don't forget JRR Tolkien was British and the British are known for their rampant homosexuality.

I'm thinking about the books. I couldn't watch the films. They're garbage.

dude was like 50, and after bilbo's stunt girls would be rushing to get a piece of that micro hobbit cock

I believe that tolkien just made him a bachelor to avoid all the complications with a family and shit

No, no, NO. Explanations that go "the author did it because plot" are not satisfactory or acceptable. No, no, no. *smashes keyboard*

but "a character must be gay in a world with no sign of gayness" is so much better.

Bilbo is a lifelong bachelor who only shows interest in his young nephew, and his nephew ends up similarly predisposed. If it were real life and not fiction it'd be suspect as heck.

that's because you have a degenerate midnset

LONDON

>dude was like 50
Not in the film.

Hello, Potion Seller.

If a man lives his whole life as a "lifelong bachelor," without female companionship, that's odd enough, and frankly, a sign of degeneration - why not take a wife and carry on the Baggins name? You're probably a "lifelong bachelor" yourself, desu.

>I couldn't watch the films. They're garbage.
dropped

>make frodo really smug and strider really whiny
wtf

>You're probably a "lifelong bachelor" yourself, desu.
dlt

maybe he had a micordick? was asexual? mgtow? who knows.

She was saving himself for Galadriel after she saw her riverdancing

He was clearly fucking Sam. How did you miss this?

Does Bilbo even interact with a single female character throughout the entirety of the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings? I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He likes Gandalf a lot, he likes Frodo a lot, he likes Strider a lot. Bilbo is fricken gay, dude.

I bet he got to enjoy some prime Elf pussy in Valinor. With a little luck, maybe he got to cuck Feanor himself.

Of course he was, both the character and the real life actor

Lifelong bachelor was Victorian code for gay. When a single eligible man remained single, everybody knew what it meant but would just ignore it as long as he was discreet.

yes he talked to maggot's wife

Do you believe Sherlock Holmes was gay too?

>was frodo a virgin?

Not after Bilbo's 111th birthday party. (Don't tell Sam)