Why the hell am I so scared?

Why the hell am I so scared?

My heart is beating so much faster just from listening to the theme music or thinking about what comes next.

What the hell is this tv show, I am getting such dread just looking at stills and old scenes from it? Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9w0sz5y83k
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtube.com/watch?v=mw3H3OFg-2g
youtube.com/watch?v=uSiOP3bRBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc
youtube.com/watch?v=nGGVXqNNHtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. My body is ready. No other show has made me feel this way.

Yes, me too. The rewatch is painful. I just hope Kevin gets a nice end.

looks like the shills have arrived

Fuck off dipshit

Yes please reply

Get back to your capeshit and star wars threads

What did patty levin in the well symbolize? Who was that Australian dude kevin and young patty met on thr bridge? Is he gonna come into play this season cuz Australia? What was the deal with holy wayne and why did he die?

Australian dude on the bridge might be the guy that is referenced in S2E2 (?) someone turns on a tv and you can hear them talking about a guy from Australia who claims to have come back from death and claims he was in a hotel like Kevin was.

I didnt even notice that. Thanks

Yeah, they said his name was David Burton, which is who the letter was addressed to from the guy in the tower that he gave to Michael in S2E1.

>which is who the letter was addressed to from the guy in the tower that he gave to Michael in S2E1.

Didn't even catch that I only noticed it was being sent to Australia. Good catch.

Is International Assassin the greatest episode in television history?

"Why would I kill myself?"
"Because you don't want to kill a child"
"She's not a child"
"Yes. She is"

Poor Patti ;_;

these threads are the most reddit thing in a long time

Overdose on paracetmol you retarded cuckold.

>likes the leftovers season 2
>calls anybody else a cuckold

Stick to capeshit threads mong

looks like the plebs have arrived

I like the Matt episodes more

Will there be a new intro theme/song?

You better believe there will be. An all new kino opening...

>tfw i want the season 2 opening to stay

Said no body ever

I like the music selections alot in this show. I feel like it is possibly doing something with pop songs what the sopranos was doing with rock songs. i am very excited for tomorrow. Does anyone know when the episode(s) will be on HBO go?

youtube.com/watch?v=L9w0sz5y83k

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

How will it end?

I meant this will be the new opening youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Idk what time the show airs, but the episodes go up in full as soon as they start on HBO

Kevin is sitting in an Aboriginal restaurant in all white and sees an old karaoke machine in the corner. He chooses "dont stop Believing" by journey and Laurie and tommy walk in also wearing white. They all sit down and order some cigarettes and smoke. Jill is outside the restaurant trying to park the car. Holy wayne in a members only jacket walks in a goes to the bathroom. A beam of light comes from above. DONT STOP cut to black.

>tfw this season will only be 8 episodes instead of 10

Season 3 Episode Titles

E1 - The Book Of Kevin
E2 - Don't Be Ridiculous
E3 - Crazy Whitefella Thinking
E4 - G'day Melbourne
E5 - It's A Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt World
E6 - Certified
E7 - The Most Powerful Man In The World (And His Identical Twin Brother)
E8 - The Book Of Nora

Thoughts?

K I N O

Episode 5 is going to be god tier

It's a matt, matt, matt, matt world

I already love it. This show is amazing

I love this show but I still have no fucking idea what is going on.

FUCKING

HYPE

It's just about characters coping/trying to make sense of things after a large group of people suddenly vanished.

It's like LOST, in the sense, that the story isn't that important but the characters are.

and it's worth noting that the character Matt alone is better than every LOST character combined.

>dude my favorite book of the bible is job lmao

its worth noting that bar is so low you'd need to dig to find it

It's literally the best in depiction of good human beings suffering for no reason and life in general

the problem being, matt is "good human being suffering for no reason"

Not with a bang, but a whimper 2bh

But he is

i think matt is a great hommage to john locke ( the only lost character who comes close until he got butchered). they're not entirely the same character but overall they're both two very tortured good hearted people who do some suspect stuff to pursue their faith.

>have a character that is literally job say his favorite book of the bible is job

... you seem to be the type of person who only catches subtlety when they use a lot of it, loudly and clearly.

He says it's his favourite because it resonates with him you fucking idiot

I thought that was a reference to Kevin Garvey's dad.
Since he had to die and come back to life to battle his demon

Maximum overpleb

They usually go up right as it starts on HBO, sometimes a few minutes before.

>people never have their favourite passages of the bible somehow have an extremely personal similarity to their own situations

You're right bro, it's just hammering away symbolism and characters have to be shallow enough to have no self awareness. I can tell you're a patrician

>E5 - It's A Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt World
i love this fucking show

Holy shit.

>mfw

Samefag.

> Dona Nobis Pacem 2 starts playing

>matt is a great hommage to john locke
I started to notice this somewhat into the second season. Matt is like John with balls.

I feel like the Leftovers is essentially what Lindelof wanted Lost to be, a exploration of how people handle the unexplainable. I think Lynch wanted to do something similar with Twin Peaks, where the initial mystery fades away as you become more invested in the characters.
It's never been about answering the mystery, as life rarely answers the mystery. Thankfully Lindelof made it explicitly clear from the beginning that the Departure would never be explained so autists/mouthbreathers wouldn't get so steamed when the finale rolled around.

>Justin Theroux will never the recognition he deserves
>meanwhile the masses eat up boring tedious shit like TWD
fuck this timeline

FUUCK i was waiting so long for s3 I completely forgot it was happening. Guess it's time for a marathon. Was rewatching Hannibal but that shit can wait.

matt isn't a homage to john locke as lindelof only has a very small stable of characters to pull from. to say matt's simlar to locke because lindelof blew his load on lost and now hes just playing around with it.

the problem with all of that is slapping in supernatural shit whenever you can't figure out what to do next (when you're damon lindelof, this is always) completely undermines any attempt at realism or organic character development.

>tfw Justin will never be your husband and fuck you on a pile of guns

really wish i would've picked this up earlier.

can i get a quick rundown on what this show even is? i know nothing about it.

At least he gets to fuck Jennifer Aniston on the regular.

What is your guys favorite moment / scene from the show so far? I love everything that happens in the season 2 finale after Kevin finds John in the hospital. Especially the final scene of Kevin coming home to his family. Powerful stuff.

This kino
youtube.com/watch?v=mw3H3OFg-2g

Patti's story in the well about being on jeopardy was one of the most moving and powerful scenes for me. especially with the godtier music.

I really hated Laurie my first time watching this series, I have watched it like 3 or 4 times now and she has grown on me and is a pretty good character.

The weakest character out of the main cast I would have to say is Jill.

That episode was fucking amazing

>What is your guys favorite moment / scene from the show so far?

this

youtube.com/watch?v=uSiOP3bRBHI

youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc

Where'd you get the title for episode 8? It's not listed on wikipedia.

It was as of this morning, and I am pretty sure I read an article that said it. Maybe it got taken off because it's incorrect though.

its character drama for it's own sake predicated upon a supernatural hook that will never be addressed.

Kevin is Jesus he will have to die to save the world but he will come back resurrected.

screenshot this

Currently doing a rewatch. On episode 4 of season 1. First two episodes felt like a completely different show than it ended up being, I imagine it'll feel like that for most of the plot driven eps of the first season.

But Kevin has already died twice and been resurrected twice

but this will be permanently forget the resurrection.

nice sentence

Kevin is one of my favourite tv protagonists because you get the impression that he's not all that smart. It's refreshing.

just like you, huh

none of the characters in leftovers is remotely intelligent and they don't even have a good reason to be

reminder that laurie is a psychiatrist with zero understanding of stages of grief

thank

Don't put words in my mouth, and I'd say Nora is smart.

>hey you're clearly crazy as fuck and really want to kill yourself

>nothing can possibly go wrong with this relationship that's built entirely around loss

>reminder that laurie is a psychiatrist with zero understanding of stages of grief

Reminder that you're a dumbass who thinks some pop-psych myth is the standard medical model of grief.

the first season is literally built entirely around the stages of grief

this went over lindelof's head of course, hence why the second season was less about that and more about magical negros.

The relationship is clearly based around Kevin's huge dick.

>some replies are less than a minute away
I found the redditor trying to fit in. Go back to your shithole.

S1 = Comfy
S2 = Kino
S3 = ?

Holy.

I predict this will officially make The Leftovers the greatest show ever made.

this final season will be like nothing ever before, a first of it's kind. as a result all tv shows will be cancelled and no shows will ever be made again. because this is it, this is the closest we will ever reach to perfection.

its going to be jacob's ladder with the "shocking" reveal that kevin was not actually brought back from the dead, twice, he just died.

>16 people think it worth watching

HOLY
O
L
Y

O/U 2.5 in show references to his giant dong this season?

fly away, troll. if you haven't made a show that 16 people consider watching, then you have no right to criticize. i spotted the troll everybody. how does it feel being a horrid TROLL? hey everyone, get a load of this troll guy over here...

lindelof, its time to admit you have a problem.

>the last episode is a Nora episode
Based! Easily my favorite and most tragic character tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=nGGVXqNNHtk

the part where Kevin rants about Ronald Reagan
>How can you be so fucking...I don't know, cool about it?

>bitter disillusioned former LOSTfag tries to shit up a Leftovers thread
>every time
It's not like Lindelof held you down and popped your ass cherry, pal. You have to let go of it some time.