I'm scared bros

I'm scared bros

I don't give a shit. Anything Lucas doesn't have a hand in isn't real Star Wars.

What is the trees midichlorian count?

2 wrongs make a right

>Force Source

I'd be scared too if I was an adult who gets triggered from movies aimed at 8 year olds.

I've been struggling to remember why all of this sounds so familiar and I finally got it. This is literally the ending of Naruto. Chakra originated in a gaint Chakra tree from space. You know it's a good story if Naruto went with it.

over 9000

holy fuck what were they thinking

The winning move is not to play. You've lost.

Holy shit, it actually is. And there's probably going to be some rando alien bad guy that shows up at the last minute.

>Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together

Should have been the only explanation of the force to ever occur

>SNOKE IS MADARA

WOMEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

(white) MEN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>let's take the plot of a not so good TCW episode and make a worse version canon

YAAAAAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

MASCULINITY SO FRAGILE!!!!! XD!!!!

no matter how hard they fuck up normies are still gonna suck it all up

>Luke is going to die

I would bet money.

>prequel fags washing their hands
You're as dirty as the Disney scum. OT fans validated once again.

>Just like EP7 was a remake, Luke will basically become yoda 2.0 and die, in ep 9 Rey shows up as a badass like luke in rotj

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rey is already a bad ass, honestly she doesn't even need to train, she already beat Kylo, knows how to use mind tricks, etc

apology for poor english

when were you when star war dies

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when george ring

'star is die'

'no'

and you??????????????

Even dumber than midichlorians, bravo Disney

I hope this is true, it's so trash it's unintentional bad movie kino

watch Mike defend this shit if it's real.