Millions of refugees came to Germany last year

>Millions of refugees came to Germany last year
>only one of them injures a couple of people
Seems to me like refugees are not a big problem

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article157139678/Frauen-bei-Open-Air-Festival-in-Bremen-sexuell-belaestigt.html
express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The women in Cologne beg to differ.

Cologne

Wonder who could be behind this post.

You know what's not a problem?
Checking these digits.

FPBP

SPBP

God bless.

>Meanwhile there have been thousands of sexual assaults across the country perpetrated by refugees that the goverment and the regressive left have been working non stop to cover up

And only 54 of them are employed.

ft.com/cms/s/0/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab.html

>Literally saying "IT WAS JUST AN ISOLATED INCIDENT"
I really hope this is bait (here is your (you)) and not bona fide cuckery.

7/10 bait

Rougly 2000 muslim migrants/refugees commited sexual crimes on new years eve according to a report by german federal police. Somthing like this has been unprecedented in german history.

> unprecedented in german history
Oh vey, foreign invaders have been raping Germans since always. What's unprecedented is that this time you just let it happen.

Did you forgot the mass rapes already? The pool rapes?

Let's not forgot that individual rapes/murders/robbery aren't even reported in your own country, much less internationally.

these famalam

To the Cologne-posters:
The reports about cologne were pure damage control, they tried to denied it but effectively only could manage it since too much has already come to light.
So they decided to make it look like this was "the" refugee rape happening in Germany, and, fear not dear Germans, we investigate it and even pawn offered a police guy.
In the mean while there are mass rapes at any bigger event in any bigger city and the (mass) media are completely silent about it.
If you keep citing cologne and only cologne you are playing into their hands.

>Millions of cells in your body
>Only takes one to mutate, cause cancer and kill you

Seems to me like cancer is not a big problem

Don't forget this,
welt.de/vermischtes/article157139678/Frauen-bei-Open-Air-Festival-in-Bremen-sexuell-belaestigt.html

>Bei den mutmaßlichen Tätern handele es sich überwiegend um Flüchtlinge afghanischer Herkunft.
>18.07.16

Interesting. I can't say I'm surprised. Where else did these mass rapes happen?

express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque

>The women in Cologne beg to differ.

Really?