Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492208092237.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=kPjnMfq1QOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>her

>know this one girl from university
>3 years ago I can clearly remember her saying she hated star wars and never understood it
>skip to the release of TFA
>omg I love star wars
>fan for 10 years
>OT is the best
>PT is eh
>now goes to conventions and cosplays as Rey
>mfw

call her out on it you pussy

problem is no one else remembers it and she denies it
now I even sometimes start to think maybe it was another girl.. but it wasn't.. r-right?

>pretend to not like Star Wars
>All the girls like pic related want to watch it with me so I can lose my "Star Wars virginity" with them
You just gotta know how to play the game fags

It's not outrageous to think that she was a closeted fan

who cares? i pretend to like it or fast furious too, if i'm about to go to watch it with friends who are the fans of them

My older cousin and younger sister is like this:
>grew up as typical '90s girls
>pink, Barbies, lip gloss, ballet... all that shit
>called me a dork for playing Nintendo or watching Ninja Turtles at 7
>both became bitchy and bossy teenagers
>pop music, makeup, and boys
>called me a loser because I was still playing video games and watching Star Wars at 13
>their 20's were all about partying and drinking
>I grew the fuck up during my 20's, still a nerd but pretty much absolutely normal otherwise
>started getting attractive girlfriends, going to clubs or bars, getting /fit/, and all the typical things at 20 year old guy does
>now we're all in our 30's
>I spend the weekends with my gf hiking, going on day trips, working around the house and doing typical adult shit
>I'm so busy during the week I'm lucky if I get to go to the movies or spend an hour or two playing vidya
>all my comics and nerd shit are packed and stored away
>Meanwhile my cousin posts all the time on social media about painting her son's bedroom "Tardis Blue" or throwing a Harry Potter/Dr. Who themed bachelorette party
>my sister blows up my phone whenever there is a new trailer for a new capeshit or '90s franchise revival she's excited about, and buys herself Disney and Pokemon themed stuff all the time even though she wasn't even into that stuff growing up anymore than anybody else
>both were posting today on social media about the Star Wars merchandise on sale at Target
>both still make fun of me because I can't "accept that I'm really a geek"

Holy fuck did pop culture do a 180 on guys like me.

this is smart user. i'm gonna do this

Because stores like Target sell them all the Disney Star Wars(TM) and Marvel (TM) merchandise they could ever want. It's practically all stores like that sell anymore.

Go into a department store today and walk around the women's and children's clothing aisles. Besides feeling like a pervert, you'll realize that they are being shovel fed rehashed "geek" and "cult" media as mainstream culture in bulk.

I can't help but notice it now anytime I walk into a store to buy anything. Cartoon mascots and movie tie-ins aren't just for kids anymore. If it can make a buck, they'll slap it on a woman's dress and mark up the price just so she can saw she loves Star Wars while Chewbacca's bouncing on her tits.

>girls

If he's so smart why is he getting an erection over boys with long hair?

>girls

Why do contrarians pretend to dislike it?

why do you?

>Holy fuck did pop culture do a 180 on guys like me.
You have ultra consumerism/capitalism to thank for that

>blogs created
fuck off nerd

redpill me on rose

Why do retards think it's funny to keep reposting this thread?

You got roasted

just a chick from south-west england

I have a similar experience with a female cousin of mine, for most of the 90s and 0ss she was a typical girl until today she has a fucking TARDIS tattoo on her leg and cosplays as Zelda and so on.

But I do remember her playing video games with me and her brother, I think that while part of it may be girls just following trends I think they were also a bit "in the closet" about this stuff, that they liked it more than they let one.

You have to remember, stuff is popular because people, on some level at least, actually like it.

Anyone got the mega link with the rose stuff?

Was this question ever definitely resolved?

>chick

what a fantastic meme

I fucked him in the pussy. It's a dude.

i find her very attractive

Nvm found out your a girl

that's perfectly fine user, there's hundreds of people who fawn over her

that's what happens when you have a decent personality

Easy to get into stuff with characters they can play with leads to fanfic, which bitches love. Same thing with Star Trek.

Think of it as Barbies, but with writing.

more like roastied

Holy fuck
I don't give a fuck if it's a guy
I want to fucking rail that ass so bad

You are officially gay.

But the sort of gay where all straight guys would privately agree with you.

>You will never pound Rose in the ass while Rose tells you to be gentle on dat accent with that androgynous tone.

And then they say British girls are ugly.

Because it's trendy. Star Wars is shit currently, lacking the substance of the movies before, but everyone is in it for the """"social experience"""". Like that Pokemon Go shitgame. It's shit, not a Pokemon game, just mobile garbage with the pokemon skin, but it became trendy.

do we know anything about rose's partners? what kind of guys does she like? shes 30 now, she has to settle down

she's lesbian

She's still with n8. He's a film graduate who posts regularly on neogaf

Bitches think they love Star Wars until they watch Star Trek, then they realize that they've been bullshitting themselves the entire time

Anyone with experience KNOWS that bitches love the Twilight Zone and Star Trek is practically Twilight Zone with a recurring cast

Star Trek is just so much fucking better I will never understand how Star Wars got the massive praise

LIES

okay so is she a lesbian or does she have a long term boyfriend? Im a new fan and there are lots of things I dont know

that's seriously a dude? i honestly would fall for it unless s/he talks like a chainsmoker dude. looks 100% like a qt girl

No real progression between the episodes.

If you've seen one star trek, you've seen them all

It's a dude. Can't say the real name on Sup Forums.

Best trap apart from Line, but actual good gf material.

Star Wars is dumbed down science fiction for low IQ brainlets that want to watch science fiction but are frightened of the real hardcore material.

Has a cute androgynous voice and accent.

Look it up on Youtube.

>cute adrogynous voice

can confirm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492208092237.webm

Some of them are pretenders caught in the mainstream "nerd culture" meme. Others are real.
Those that assume the former of the average girl alienate the latter.
Ignore the pretenders.

And yes, you are a faggot.

Jesus these are the worst pictures of Rose I've ever seen.

Unironically would bang in some, but the mustache and man-body aint great in these.'

'El classico

It's a fucking meme. She was born a female. Her birth name was rosemary

Nerd """"""""culture"""""""" is a fad perpetuated by corporations to sell their products.

Anyone who cries on about how much they're a nerd over thinhs are just admitting they're a corporate slave without knowing it. It's fine to enjoy things but don't be obnoxious or look for some kind of validation out of it.

What happens when the "faux nerd" trend ends, what will replace it?

someone post the fucking mega link

>mustache
stop exaggerating

Look careful at that first one user. Looks like a blonde mustache to me. Easily the manliest picture of Rose there is. Which isn't saying much to be fair.

No, that was a post transition name. He had a normal Italian boy name prior.

The "Rose is a boy meme is a meme" is a meme.

God I love her so much, please be back for good.

Double-D was a lucky bastard

I'm just pissed that kids these days get all of these sweet starwars toys. Prequel gen toys were lame and I'm pissed that my late childhood had the shitty starwars trilogy. I walk by the toy aisle and remember when I'd look for the latest clone trooper figure. Now I gotta get spark plugs and heartburn medicine. Life sucks

She's a massive edgelord. Skip to 6:30

youtube.com/watch?v=kPjnMfq1QOE

Literally 10 year old video

Collector's market really did damage to this whole trend making retard nomalfags thinking things are worth more than they really are.

"real nerd girls" are also universally hated. They have all the annoying qualities of women in general, no one likes women who come into mens hobbies, we have mens hobbies to get away from women. That's why they get alienated, all the golf gangs I know are men only, with women tagging along for casual fun or double dates or such. Fuck off roastie

Who is more despised in their circles, fake nerd girls or fake weaboos?

What constitutes a fake weeaboo?
I hate when normalshits watch anime, really triggers my autism.

She doesn't have a mustache does she?

No.

>she looked like this when she was 18

She's 30 now by the way.

I don't understand why guys hate girls so much. To answer the OP's question it's for attention. And let me tell you something, it doesn't fucking matter how good looking you or ugly you are, if you can make a girl feel like they are worth something she will probably sleep with you.

Good question. I'd say someone who claims to be an anime or manga fan but only likes the stuff watched in their childhood, Pokemon, Sailor Moon,Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, etc. The only studio they'd know would be Ghibli and Miyazaki, they wouldn't know directors like: Oshii, Matsumoto, Tomino, Dezaki, Hideaki, Yuasa, Ikuhara, etc.

>filename isn't constanza.jpg

tl;dr

i really want to assfuck her.

Meant for

i do this but with game of thrones

still don't like game of thrones tho

Because women want to be taken seriously by men and the only way for young women to get young men to listen to what they have to say and seriously consider it is when young women are talking about or relating to something young men like.

The truth is that young men aren't really interested in what women, particularly young women, have to say. In general they have other young men to talk to and are content with that.

>reddit tries to fit in

Seeing Rose always makes me depressed.

>tfw you aren't as autistic as a robot but you're too autistic for normies

>tfw you have never nor will you ever get close to anyone

it's just fashion my friend, it'll come back around

>tripfag
>not just walking away from women if you don't want to do stuff with them
>not voting with your wallet so companies will be more inclined to doing things you like
>not just ignoring attention whores and pretentious SJWs and doing the above instead because the bottom line of a company has more impact in the long run than political bitching (Ghostbusters 2016, 2016 election)
>"roastie"
>thinking I'm a girl

star wars = reddit, the movie

I know this feel man
nice trips btw

>tfw i'd actually find it flattering that a girl would want me so much that she's willing to try liking star wars just to have something to talk to me about, but it never happens

Nice blog you dumb faggot

You're fucking stupid if you think women can be avoided for a sociable guy. And that's also what my post was about, everyone ignores and hates real nerd girls because they're still women and annoying. You sound like a woman but it turns out your just another whiteknight. I said nothing about SJWs or nerd culture, just wanted women to know that they aren't welcome.

I just don't want SJWs trampling all over my hobby because a few autists screeched about a few women buying a fucking comic book that they either like or are curious about.

Unless they're spitting in my drink and saying "there, that's better", I don't care if they enjoy the same drink I do.

Some people like nerd girls. Some people, like you, don't. It's your opinion and I'm not going to call you a misogynist because you don't like women in terms of personality.

checked and felt

>knowing what's reddit
Good thing you browse it on the daily to keep us informed.

Iktf satan

i miss her bros

But what does Rose have to do with that?

Women crave the BB8. Tough shit, friend-o.

She's the embodiment of perfect girl,

That's because Star Wars is a fantasy genre, you moron.