Can anything salvage this piece of shit?

Can anything salvage this piece of shit?

the inevitable prodigy soundtrack of course

Tim Currey cameo

>tossed salads and scrambled eggs

desu i kinda like the new clown design. I hope the acting is good though.

I love cramming everything through a shredder of ironic humour.

The orgy scene.

>nutted but she still suckin'

Is that the chick from Ghostbusters?

2 words.
Finn Wolfhard

It's going to comw close to a billion though

>Mfw 2:16

Peniswise design's is pretty shitty, but the teaser looked pretty decent as far as mood and atmosphere is concerned, desu.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

They could do a second clown/pennywise manifestation of "It", it's a great ideanow what I think about it... The second one being Tim Currey of coursey

Fukunaga could have but not anymore.

Not even close, bud. It'll do Poltergeist remake numbers if they're lucky.

Preteen gangbang.

What's wrong with it? We'll actually see kids getting rekt this time.

Never ever.

Nope this is pg13 nonsense like Poltergeist 2014

Got source on that? Not seeing it on wiki

Wasnt it Bev they ran a train on in the book?

It was confirmed rated R a while back you dipshit. There was literally a blood fountain in the trailer

not when it's rated R

O R G Y
R
G
Y

MASTER OF PUPPETS ARE PULLING YOUR STRINGS

why does he have a giant head

I have a question about the book.
How exactly they forgot everything at the end if Bev said she will remember them all?

Why did they turn IT into a Juggalo

>kids heads getting ripped off
>fridge of nightmares
>those fucking leeches
BUT DUDE SEWER GANGBANG LMAO

Don't forget the gay teen handjob

IT making fun of Stan's suicide is my favorite scare. Why has no one drawn that scene? A mouth full of Gilletteā„¢ razors is kino advertising.

Bev was wrong.

Rumors are this will be a lot closer to the books, so every scene they can put in an R-rated movie, I'm sure they will.

Shame we most likely won't get a live action adaptation of the Ritual of Chud, though.

OOO AAH AAH AAH AAH

wrecked. it's the new car battery acid, really.

retard

Hope it bombs hard

Any movie that has a stupid dumb title like "It" deserve to flop hard and receive every razzie award that exists.

"It", Jesus fucking christ, any fucking title would have been better. Any. Fuck Stephen King and fuck anyone who uses stupid titles like this.

Everytime I see this nigga I think of Syndrome.

I'M HERE TO SAVE IT

kys autismo

This, IT looks like a fucking alien, it's shit.

Everything is a piece of shit to you fucking under 25 year olds

Beep Beep, Richie.

The scene in the miniseries with Stan's head was creepy

After this guy spent 44 hours in a room recording the audiobook of the novel, you'd think he would get a cameo

HE DID?

FUCKIGN GIVE ME THE LINK YOU RETARDED VIRGIN SUBHUMAN!

U can download it on any torrent site

>mfw when he does the voice of Beverly's husband, he sounds like Trevor from GTA V

is that tom hiddleston

It's a shame The Shining miniseries did so poorly. The kid couldn't act and neither could the woman half the time. It got to the point where I wanted to my my own medicine, by God.

No, Steven Weber. He also starred in the Shining mini series

>"Come here and give daddy his kisses"

OP here, literally back after work and this no-effort bait thread has more replies than 10 serious efforts I made last week.

Fuck all of you.

>10 serious efforts I made last week

Kek get a life faggot

But if she lives with Ben, doesn't this mean that they both will be constant reminder of events in Derry for each other?

Spoony's not looking too good

I really, really hope it bombs. It's absolute shit. MOM'S

You've learned how to start a conversation, then.

kek

How come no promo pics of the drider yet?

>tfw we'll never get a 6 episode miniseries that faithfully adapts almost everything that's in the book

>George A. Romero was going to direct the 1990 miniseries
>it was going to be at least 8 hours long
>he was too busy to do it and the studio eventually decided to shorten it
We were so close to getting an amazing adaption but it slipped through the cracks.

most tv before 2000, even before 2010, is pure crap, it's for the better

Is it rated 18 and, to really show off how evil IT is, will they show any of the other "smaller" incidents involving the other kids?

If it's PG-13 to hit as wide a range of an auidence as possible, I'll pass. If they say "fuck it, let's murder kids" then fuck it, it'd be worth it for that.

I popped over to Reddit today and found out they actually think this looks GOOD. How delusional can you get?

One of them even said the most recent trailer have them shivers, kek.

Tobe Hooper's Salem's Lot miniseries is pretty good and it came out in 1979. Granted, back in the 20th century only premium networks could get away with gore and explicit sex but I think even with those limitations George A. Romero could've done something great with It back in 1990.

Rumors suggest it's rated R.

I keep trying to start nature doco threads and it never works... I feel you bro.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

>Can you feel that?
>Ah shit
>OOH AH-AH-AH-AH-AH

>"i'm not excited about the It remake"

ARE YOU READY TO GO CUZ I'M READY TO GO

>most tv before 2000
Twin Peaks, The Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Miami Vice, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Spaced (season 1), The Sopranos (season 1), Oz (seasons 1-3)

You're right that most pre-2000 TV was shit but I feel like it should be pointed out there were some great TV shows back then.

>even before 2010
The 00s was when we entered the golden age of television, user.

The Sopranos (seasons 2-6), Oz (seasons 3-6), The Wire, Deadwood, Band of Brothers, Generation Kill, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under, Spaced (season 2)

And there are tons of other great shows from the 00s that I'm forgetting.

It already looks better than the mini-series, you contrarian faggot.

Nope. They will just remember they were friends as kids that met up later as adults.

Certain elements of it look better. The acting, special effects and cinematography will probably be far better but the new Pennywise looks like shit compared to Tim Curry's Pennywise.

You just can't compare the current Pennywise to Tim Curry's. If anything Skarsgard needs to stand out by himself.

compared to movies? a pitiful performance and proportion

A 100% faithful depiction of ALL the scenes from the book, pulling no punches.

It's unfair to compare them, they're different mediums.