This movie fucking sucked

This movie fucking sucked

looks like weeb shit

I understand the idea of dropping these mundane characters into a crazy world of fighting mutants and aliens, but I just hate the fact that there are people who have come back from more than one mission due to the fact that they just sit in a corner and let other people fight for them

Fuck you.

its a movie for the manga fans and no one else.

The anime was an edgy piece of shit. Makes sense the movie would suck as well.

It's pretty great if you've read the manga but it doesn't answer or explain anything for people unfamiliar with the series

>It's pretty great if you've read the manga

The manga is fucking garbage

it has it's moments and the osaka arc which the movie covers is the best part

They don't get points though, they'll stuck there forever.

Now this is what I call shit taste

But what was I expecting from a Sup Forumsredditor who is too scared to post this on Sup Forums

Did it draw dimes? That's the question.

It was pretty good. No seriously, it was better than expected. I loved it, I fucking loved it. You're just a cunt, get help.

It's awesome. the actual source material was MORE AWESOME but hollywood would not have allowed the Japs to film rape, even if the raped were aliens, or whatever.

You know why I love Gantz, because it's real. Most people would sit in a corner and cry for the entirety if faced with these challengers. I myself would go invisible and go and wank in the corner to keep calm. Fucking horrible shit they have to face, mang.

Edgy you say. You've never been on war front lines I see. When on the front lines, you're exposed to shit most normal people, namely yourself, could handle. You'd go crazy and drink bleach,or something.

It had its moments.

only thing that bothered me was that the entire movie was just one mission

>But what was I expecting from a Sup Forumsredditor who is too scared to post this on Sup Forums

Take your generic stock reply and shove it right back up your stupid ass, you falseflagging OP

I watched it a few days ago, as a casual anime fan..It was good. Not great, but exactly what it seems like it's supposed to be, ridiculous action, cool suits, fun, disgusting monsters. A nice companion to Shin Gojira.

Grnuinely impressed by the animation and jiggle physics.

>I myself would go invisible and go and wank in the corner to keep calm.
the suit only makes you invisible in front of other humans not the aliens, you better hide well

Osaka is the greatest mission in the manga, sadly, 70% of material was too toxic for people.

Not every alien can see you, many can't. The boss in Osaka mission was by far the strongest they Ever Faced.

>jiggle physics.

dude. those boobs. Wew.

all the alien bosses can see you, shiva could too, it won't save your ass
you better get in a manhole if you're just gonna sob until sphere baldy teleports you

Shiva could but many of the monsters, namely the lesser ones, the walk abouts, and a few others, couldn't see you.

To me the characters were the worst part. You have generic quirky bitch number 1, shy hot bitch 2, the bad ass guys doing cool shit (that you just KNEW were gonna get killed by the end) . And the main dude was boring as shit . Muh gotta help everyone... The fucking weapons were lame as shit and looked like they had no real impact too and when characters were in range to do anything half the time they just stood there for whatever reason acting scared.

Nah many of the lesser ones could see you as well that's why they didn't even bother most of the time, only Nishi did cause he was a faggot.
Not that it matters since you'll always have to face a boss in every mission anyways and they're 100 times worse than lesser aliens.

Why didn't anyone sought to inject themselves or alter t hemselves in some way to win. I'd have a mini nuke with me at all times or something a bit heavier than the shit they gave me. So as long as I s survived and the enemy died, I could be restored to life.