i.imgur.com/dxb7BHM.jpg
>Manbij July 12
i.imgur.com/fBWLNnt.jpg
>East Ghouta July 11
i.imgur.com/C5NXVmN.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS July 18
See Map
Also:
>Some reports state Turkey has arrested the two pilots who downed the Su-24 over "coup connections"
>Clashes reported at Handarat camp, Aleppo

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
liveleak.com/view?i=c86_1468872515
liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1468872174
liveleak.com/view?i=59b_1437257934
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755171322288861184
kongregate.com/games/uunxx/hex-empire?
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755062465189257216
twitter.com/pmu_english/status/755175838933393409
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjpjn0DvT4o
wesnoth.org/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245749/Officers-stunned-woman-drops-40-000-WWII-German-rifle-destroyed-police-buy-program.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Aoba

how do you make those maps?
I was thinking about doing something like that for Iraq.

Tell the people on /sg/ that you were busy while blowing my dick and didn't bake

SAAnime!

nth for Mossadegh the free man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

NEVER FORGET

from scratch in Photoshop

the base map I use is syriancivilwarmap.com
because I like its detail (it has Iraq too)

over time Ive had to change a lot of area control though because its not regularily updated

sources seem a bit fishy indeed but thanks for adding to the discussion, thats always good

>Turkey: Attack Helicopter vs. Armored Police Jeep

liveleak.com/view?i=c86_1468872515

how many islamist raped you today?

Pretty realistic reaction.

Yep. Realistic reaction for 2D girl

Yo Minnesota & Colorado - admins of /SG at large. Please check the Twitter DM - I have raised a suggestion there that should professional us up a bit without causing anyone more work. Let me know what you think.

No. Japanese girls IRL are also easily excitied by everything foreign.

i sit here eating rib eye and sweet potatoe

i dip my steak in country bobs

potatoe are sweet

life is good

syria is good

assad2016

Top kek

Country bob best sauce

triple kekekek

How the fuck did they survive that

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1468872174

>those disapointed allahu ackbars

u givin me a kek

So, what objectives are they trying to take right now, in Aleppo ?
Or will they just keep it like that and wait ?

if i was a betting man, I'd say their going to put as much pressure on the pocket as possible to force idiots to go through that killzone

>to force idiots to go through that killzone
That's retarded, even a child of 3 knows that it's retarded.
And even so, the conflict's been so long that a retard as retarded as the retard I'm imagining should have learned that it is a bad idea.

liveleak.com/view?i=59b_1437257934

holy fuggin shit my dudes

watch this

>FSA
>not retarded

they've fell for it multiple times, Allah will protect them from bullets, inshalah

will someone make a webm of this?

Guys you need to read the redpill.

This is designed to be a brief pic related on who were the coup officers.

Shit is about to get interesting in Turkey.

>intensely snackbarring
>snackbarring disappointed after soldiers scape

>just 1 faint allahu ackbar

The video doesn't need a description to know who is filming it.

you escaped my filter. stop changing your name

>minnesota tan's lovable Rapist
i'm surprised you are alive

It's just Otto
pic related

You have piqued my interest believe it or not. Sum up what the picture says for me.

>Coming Tuesday: The #ErdoganEmails: 300 thousand internal emails from Erdoğan's AKP - through to July 7, 2016.
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755171322288861184

Ready to check your sultan's emails?

anyone got any good, based, flash games like kongregate.com/games/uunxx/hex-empire?

>secularism is bad
kek

Here is a picture of a Croatian VHS-2 with ISIS in Iraq. I don't know how old it is.

How did they get so many kind of weapons? Even FSA were using WWII weapons!

Was the US behind the coup?
What were you up to when it was going down?

This guy convinced me of the opposite he was attempting to.

>#TurkeyCoup: AKP supporters should pay attention. Our pending megaleak of docs both helps & harms AKP. Are you ready to find it all?
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755062465189257216

My prediction, the help for AKP is that the coup wasn't staged, and the harm is that they knew about it and gambled with people's support

I made something like what levant falcon made in the OP
r8

Recent Natashas

The Croats gifted or sold the Kurds a bunch before

>#BREAKING - #Iraqi PMU and Army liberate remaining towns in Al-Dulab from #ISIS in offensive to reach #Syrian border
>twitter.com/pmu_english/status/755175838933393409

>Even FSA were using WWII weapons
What WW2 weapons senpai? most of the pictures of stg-44s are from Lybia

ISIS got a shittonne of m-16s, m-4s from Iraq and probably the saudis gave them a few more

Cool. They Iraqi war is not reported as much here. It'll be very helpful.

And I think you are missing this:

This is sad

Why the fuck do they hold their guns like that?
Dear god are those original production milsurp M16s from the fucking 60s?
Is it because they know how ancient those guns are, is that why they hold them like that?

>cheek pincher

Death is too good for him.

look at this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjpjn0DvT4o

So basically now spurdogan gets to demand exchange all those guys for Gulen, ja?
We shall see how CIA takes to that.

S-5.56 rifle, a clone of the Type CQ, is manufactured by the Defense Industries Organization of Iran.

its my guess

the mosins are used by all sides as a marksman rifles, the dshk is still even used in Russia, those mg42s are actually mg3s and at least I haven't seen a stg 44 in years. The rest, like that Garant or that 105 howitzer are pretty rare cases

Ended up in ISIS hands apparently.

Last of the recent Natashas

And yet, it`s still strange how did those weapons ended in their moderated hands... makes you think ehh?

That would explain the barrels.

another pic

Well, the mas-36 was the most used french weapon of ww2 and Syria was a French colony so all those crates with those weapons aren't thaaaaaat strange if you think about it.

I'm wondering where they got all those stgs from

wesnoth.org/

WELL WITH A HANDGUARD LIKE THAT I ALMOST CANT BLAME HIM FOR HOLDING IT BY THE FUCKING MAGAZINE BUT IM STILL NOT FINE WITH IT

do you approve this?

we`ll never know...

Btw, how`s the cold treating you?

You mean the heat? I bet it's colder in fucking Syria right now, I keep seeing these guys all bundled up like it's fucking christmas, over here it's a steady 90 with the humidity. Send cold air.

Syria recieved a shitton of German WWII weaponry after the war like Panzer IVs.

It's winter down there...

Syria is up the Ecuator Line... they`re in the middle of the summer like you!

And it's summer up here 10 months out of the year.

I occasionally hunt with a WW1 rifle ( G98 of course) - I would gladly hunt with an older weapon too if it's in good order and has been maintained. I am sure WW2 stuff is very OK for killing people with whom you disagree - although I prefer dialogue...

>no forgrip

disgusting

so fucking uncomfortable

spend more shekels and buy this

Yeah, they're actually using the sights and the cheek weld for once, as well as the barrel shroud as foregrip. Don't see nything wrong here, that pyramid shaped mountain in the bck is interesting though.

Rebels saying they took back Kinsabba

>Urgent # # # Gervh_amilit_jeic_afatth Ohrar_aham and other factions to regain control of the town of Kinsabba , amid violent clashes with militias Assad to restore shelf Castle

so what do you lads think of Islam honestly? this place seems pretty separate from the rest of Sup Forums

do you just hate Wahhabists/Salafis and their ilk?
do you believe Islam should stay out of Europe completely and every mosque should be fire bombed?

you all seem pretty well informed and I'm completely ignorant

IS THAT THE NEW FAMAS?

I mean the rifles themselves are still god awful abominations and I don't see how just acquiring old NATO surplus M16s or better yet FALs wouldn't have been more effective and cheaper than producing your own knockoffs. But hey, the krauts and the boatspics had to all make their own shitty knockoffs of the FAL, right? Still, the shit looks like if the Norks tried to produce their own M16 knockoff.

So after WW2 most of the german armoury went to...wait for it....(((israel))). They used the stuff for some years and then retired it.

Some of those weapons have been passed around for years....

islam and all of it's followers should be wiped of this earth.

Islam is shit in general, but it's shit because of all the destabilization. You'll notice that Iraq under Saddam had few terrorist attacks compared to today

I honestly fucking hate islam for the fact that it really is nothing more than a mere tavistock psyop that is in place for the sole purpose of controlling and radicalizing the arabs to do the jews dirty work.
The sooner everyone accepts that islam is nothing more than a death cult meme, the sooner islamoconcern can become a thing of the past. But because retarded dune coons can't let go of their fucking state sponsored terrorism religion, it will always be a problem and a blight on the world and the people who subscribe to its retardation.
I think mainly the dune coon just loves to be used by the jew.

Tanks such as the Panzer 4 were sold on, the Syrians used a good bit of German surplus gear, you'll also find self-propelled artillery hanging around in Syria and Iraq.

Aircraft like the Me-109 were quite popular in international sales along with He-111s

Small arms went everywhere, either sold on by gun dealers or given out by national governments as political favours.
Israel used a fair bit of ex-Wehrmacht weapons ironically, so did Yugoslavia, the East Germans and African groups in biafra. Yugoslavia even took over German factories and kept making German weapons such as the Stg-44 and panzerfausts.

Seems like the weaponry does not have to have come from Israel after all. Syria got its fair share after war.

Personal opinions:

>do you just hate Wahhabists/Salafis and their ilk?
Absolutely
>do you believe Islam should stay out of Europe completely and every mosque should be fire bombed?
No, only the wahabbi/salafi ones. And of course, there is a distinction between respecting a religion, and outright kowtowing to it (removig crosses to not "offend" anyone, or other shit like that)

The thing is Europe needs to go back to their Christian roots (yes Christian roots, Europe without Christianity does not exist), without it, the spiritual vacuum will be filled by other religions, Islam included.
Just my 2 cents, I'm not european after all [spoiler]technically I am because I have italian citizenship, but I've never lived or travelled there[/spoiler]

tnx god uncle sam approved

>The KH2002 Khaybar is an Iranian-designed assault rifle, derived from the DIO S 5.56 assault rifle and further developed by Iran's Defense Industries Organization (DIO). It was designed in 2001 with samples produced in 2003 with the eventual production of the KH2002 commencing in 2004. It is similar in appearance to the FAMAS assault rifle.

you Imposed an arms embargo and I think its a good start for us and both guns introduces almost 13 years ago. I think/hope we manufacture better rifles by now. yet it kills Isis so yup

isn't Assad an Alawite?

I'm not a faggot or a tranny so I don't disagree with most Islamic doctrines apart from the whole dog hating thing but that seems more cultural
haven't read their Big Sandy Book yet though

most of our morals and laws in Europe are still steeped in Christianity, people don't seem to know this though
I reckon the ideological vacuum following the decline of Christianity here has already been filled by other ideologies that are beginning to harden though, mass conversions to Islam within the next few decades doesn't seem like something that could realistically happen

Every mosque should be fire bombed, these people only have different sects because of different warlords. Trying to find a good Muslim group to fit into Europe is like trying to find a good clan of Orks to live in the Imperium of Man.

Not gonna happen. They lie about being peaceful, their holy books inspire pedophilia, rape, total disregard for infidels even to the most moderate members. Women are like cattle to them. There isn't even a heaven for women in Islam, they are just sexual rewards for the faithful. Kill a city, rape their women, die for allah? Get 70 virgin girls to rape.

Allah just creates pussy to reward them. Who are the virgin wives? Not normal already not virgin girls.

Then most Muslins want sharia law. If you want Sharia law then you want to throw out parliment, the house, senate, and more. They don't have seperation of church and state. They do not want equality before the law. Their ideology is totally incompatible with ours. They hate us and have been trying to conquer us for centuries. Welcome them at your peril.

in 2012 syrian rebels captured 5000 stg44's from a govt cache

It is unclear how many original StG 44s are left, although a cache of 5,000 were captured by Syrian rebels in the city of Aleppo in August of this year.

source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245749/Officers-stunned-woman-drops-40-000-WWII-German-rifle-destroyed-police-buy-program.html

Yeah unfortunately I didn't have any say in the arms embargo, but the thing is there are tons of those weapons all over africa easily available.
But yeah as long as everything is manufactured ok they should be fine, but you have to teach these people how to actually use them! These guys are wasting ammo and potentially getting killed by the virtue of their shots being inaccurate due to not holding them stable and establishing a sight line down the barrel.
Yeah the dog hating thing seems to be only among the "moderate" beheaders.
Kurds seem to have no problems with dogs.

I'm a liberal in the sense that I like myself and others to have the freedom to adhere to the ideology they favor the most, to the extent that it isn't harmful to me, society or often themselves in some cases
I reckon all the """"refugees"""" should be glassed, the EU should crash and burn and our governments should stop importing hordes of foreigners for shekels

but I can't accept that Islam is completely as you describe, it can't be all that bad, there must be a few good practicing non-secular Muslims, at least outside of non-Muslim countries

>so what do you lads think of Islam honestly?
Its cancer.

>do you just hate Wahhabists/Salafis and their ilk?
In general I hate islam as an ideology, wahhabis/salafis take it literal, so they are the most cancerous.

>do you believe Islam should stay out of Europe completely
Mostly yes, but I believe skilled workers should be allowed even if they are muslim, the rest can fuck off.

>and every mosque should be fire bombed?
No, thats too much.

But if we take all of their skilled workers, who is going to develop their nations?
See this is the problem.
Islamism drives out civilized people and thus skilled workers, so these nations always fall to shit and savagery, and taking in these people fleeing only exacerbates the problem. Moderates need to be fucking dealt with, for the sake of the few skilled people of those nations.

PMU has formed quickly in 2014 is response to Isis. many of troops were volunteers with minimal training. I think they have gotten better recently considering liberation of Fallujah which they were part of. whether US likes it or not kek

I've been gone a couple of days and I was wondering what you guys make of the SAA making gains on the Castello road?

Obviously it's great but do you think they'll be able to hold it or will it be retaken over the next couple of days?

If the SAA don't/can't advance will it make much of a difference? Obviously it'll make transport harder but it seems that rebel areas of Aleppo can still be accessed by other smaller roads so I imagine supply lines are slowed rather than cut

From my perspective, what I would do were I Assad
>keep castello road open, kill any moderates that try to escape, let the moderates in aleppo starve
>take advantage of the chaos in turkey by advancing along the northern border of syria
>once you get to Qan, establish a treaty/alliance with the Kurds against the "moderates" and ISIS
>now the moderates to the north are completely sealed off and able tobe advanced upon from all sides, starve them out
>once the sealing off of the moderates is done, make pincer strike on Rakka from both sides with the kurds, pocketize it, divide up the land to the northwest of rakka between yourself and the kurds divided by the river
By the time that's all said and done, ISIS should already have collapsed from lack of support, as should have the moderates. Kurdistan becomes a thing and gets clay from Iraq Syria and Turkeye, instant stability for everyone involved.

Its really hard to describe the situation just from the information online, however Aleppo is completely cut, there are no other roads leading into the city. The rebels also seem to be getting desperate, they are throwing a lot of troops on freeing up the road and calling on other factions across the country to launch diversion attacks to give them some breathing room. This isn't something we are normally used to seeing.
I don't think its impossible for them to retake it, but judging by how they are acting, simply holding the road may be a huge victory.

bump

bump