Hello "Reddit"

Hello "Reddit",

this is United States Attorney General Loretta Lynch. I will be around for the next thirty minutes or so as part of this "Ask Me Anything", so ask away. I'm not used to this format, so please be patient as I field questions.

Are ayy lmaos real?

Have you check those mad hitler dubs?

what is wrong with your calves?

Fuck off nigger. Go do your fucking job and indict that shedevil.

Thank you for raising this important issue. I don't feel it's my place as Attorney General to divulge specific details of exosolar or non-carbon extraterrestrial lifeforms.

You field questions like an Ethiopian farmer fields crops.

Thank you for raising this important issue. It would be inappropriate for me to comment on the law, indictment, the investigation into Former Secretary Clinton.

Thank you for raising this important issue. It wouldn't be right for me to comment on my relationship with sour cream, or conversely, leg day.

Thanks again for raising this important issue. Great question. Is there more we could do for our friends in West Africa? Certainly. However, given my position, it would be impossible for me to speculate if they are receiving fair treatment. Is there a problem? Yes there is. Does Ethiopia, in fact, exist? I can't say.

tits or GTFO!!!

If you murder someone, should you go to jail?

Is Hillary gonna need you to get her off again when she's president and gives you a job?

Why are you a nigger?

Why don't black lives matter?

Thank you for raising this important question. I will not engage in speculation of what may or may not constitute a hypothetical crime, or it's potential punishments. At the Department of Justice, we deal only with cold, impartial facts, and never engage in smokescreen-and-hand waving rhetoric.

Grandkids and golf. G-grandkids and RAISING issue important golf grandkids, black lives matter, equal treatment under the law. Thank you.

How many times have you personally raised Hillary's important issue downstairs?

were dem titties, familia?

Do you have guac recipe?

I you

Oh sweat Jesus, noooooo

Hilary has raised many important issues, which is really critical to the Foundation of our society. In Keeping with our country's tradition, we need to teach our youth that when they see important issues, raise them. Our youth, our Family is the center where these discussions must be raised, and it's not prudent for alarmist voices in the media to hold stifled voices Hostage in this discourse.

1. A high-oil content green vegetable
1.1. Avocado? It's not within my role to say.
2. Salt, pepper, garlic
1.2 The real question is, where do these "spices" originate, and do they have any valid grievances?
3. Dice what may or may not be a Tomato
3.1 I can't confirm at this time.

I may have had great results with this recipe, but at this time, I can't volunteer whether or not it was well received by my friends and coworkers.

loretttaaaaaaa

why don't girls like me? I make sure I smell nice all the time. And I can do 18 pushups before I have to take a break.

Why are we still letting in Mexicans?

2 + 2 = ?