8992kHz SKYKING HAPPENING

So the "skyking" frequency has been blowing up for the past hour or so.

Could it be? Could the US really be planning a big happening?

Here is what I've recorded so far:

vocaroo.com/i/s0rVAb2lfRNm

vocaroo.com/i/s0wukLZzjSgQ

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bm6hJK2p1m

Truly causes one to ponder.

Have a listen for yourself here: websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Tune it to 8992.00kHz USB and wait, and shitpost about shit while you wait. Then wait some more.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PiHRDKt13o
vocaroo.com/i/s0QPSDQ0kvEz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody wants to daydream about the big happening with me? Come on lads here is one I literally just caught: vocaroo.com/i/s1PiHRDKt13o

This much activity is a rarity

RECORDING ANOTHER RIGHT NOW

Strangely enough, I saw what I think was a US military transport aircraft, flying right above our town in Slovenia today (and that never happens). Can't be sure of the model, but it was definitely the grey colour they usually use and could've been a C17. Might've just been refueling at the local airport, but still... Can't say I've ever seen em around here before.

what's this nonsense britbong

LET US HOPE

8992kHz is the US Airforce broadcasting frequency known primarily for its encrypted messages from the Offut AFB
>This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) which is charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

Here's the one I just recorded: vocaroo.com/i/s0QPSDQ0kvEz

So how does someone get into this sort of amateur radio recording and transmitting? Any good resources?

I'm no tinfoil, but having some recording equipment and background noise with an occasional blip sounds fun.

Honestly the only radio equipment I have is my old CB that I used to have in my car, this shortwave radio I really have no idea, I just like to eavesdrop on the USAF occasionally using that site.

I often wonder how they would react if they copped a NEET Sup Forums shitposter listening in on their shit :^)

Reported

I was just reading up on it and it seems heavily regulated. Which makes sense, given the importance of radio communication, but kind of sucks the fun and amusement out of it for me.

Nothing is happening.

If anything is more sad than amateur radio enthusiasts, it's people from Sup Forums who use websdr to monitor a single freq. hoping for a """"happening"""""""""

At least buy some real equipment you fukkn nerds.

TREE KING TREE KING DO NOT RESPOND

he waits, he watches

>such as information warfare
what about memetic warfare? who's in charge of that?

READING SHIT NOW

Lots of "threes" lately since all the happenings in Turkey started.

Might have something to do with the military coup in Turkey...

they are talking right now, wtf

Get your amateur radio license!

Just American assets being moved about in response to the Chinese naval drills.

The number of times sky King is called is irrelevant, defcon warning system Twitter is barely above fan fiction tier in terms of accuracy and if there really was a happening, you'd either know of it well in advance by the sheer number of military unit call ups or it would be so sudden you'd never see anything posted here.

He climbed the tree, he climbed for our sins.

That's a sweet fuckin setup. I have a SDR and a 10-foot broadband antenna, but I'm down in a narrow valley so the mountains shield me from receiving too much.

>irrelevant
>No "three SKYKINGs" before Turkey coup
>Several after the coup
Fuck off.

I don't think I could ever go full HAM (hhehe) but it would be cool to get on high power transmitter/listener and maybe talk to other weirdos on the other side of the planet.

Need to study and understand things first, looks like set MCQ that you could just memorize all the answers to, but that would be stupid and unsatisfying.

Fuck off role-playing faggots

Sage

You can shill all you want but plenty of us here remember Crimea.

Lol we dont use radio frequencies its all done on damn powerpoint presentations and emailed through the encrypted internet network you guys are probly listening to someone give their sitrep on how much toilet paper they have