Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucyRR9wy8e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roll to attack germans
activate great patriotic war

What the fuck is green doing there?
Push into green territory

>activate great patriotic war

Ignore Isis for now and defend against the unprovoked Russian attack. Op look at my bonus. I am on mobile and cant zoom in. With what's left drive through Russia toward moscow

Europe hear mein plea. The Russian raghead alliance has declared war on me. Please crusade against these heathens

attacking fortified land halves you points for the turn :^)

I wish I could help if fucking nuclear didn't get in my way

Attack Spain take the cities first

Get the Germans out of my land

No iit halves those attacks taking twice as much to penetrate

Counter Pussy, Then attack.

Finish off Italy in Algeria

off mobile now.

and yes now that i can zoom in you are correct
but i said defend first

Alright, I got mixed up going back and forth like that, so I came to an estimate that I think is fair for us both. I only made a little nudge into your territory. May the rolls be with you.

Travel East into Libya and Egypt. Annex cities along the way.

roll for defense against Reich. Spillover into more forts.

Continue attacking spain take madrid and cities first

this is kind of a big deal because 1) i should have gained on you not the other way around, and 2) i should have broken some of your fortifications meaning that i dont get halved on this roll because i can jump from where i broke through

Fix

Move south into unclaimed land.
If that golden square even is me

Annex that square first tho

i rolled 4=7+56 or so = 63
you 3=6+36 or so= 42

my defend... 63-42=21.. halfed equals 10 which means i should have broken through and no long have that hurdle

I think map rules were lacking specifications on that rule. I'll accept your view on it since I am not a corrupt OP and give you your breakthrough. I'll instead use my roll to push you out and fortify again if I can this turn.

Attack Pussy

Keep attacking the Germans. I checked my bonus and i think i got it right

Pussy is invading me. how can you be allied to botth of us?

from my breakthrough push to moscow

Fuck you

i am caught in the middle of defending all of you from the raghead ruskie alliance and can focus on that for the moment, i suggest figuring out terms and heading east or we all die

palis

Can we split spain?

youtube.com/watch?v=ucyRR9wy8e8

i agree the rules arent that clear... but it seems fair to me that if you defend first you get the full roll and everything after has the rule applied to it. otherwise the points get halved before you hit fortified territories which doesnt really make sense for lets say it were a stalemate in the roll... thoughts?

dear pussy, my oldest ally in this this game, will you please come to terms with spain and advance east from finland as you are the only western power that can invade russia without going through reinforcements?

If you cede me a Balkan State I will assist you there. I can fight ISIS in Africa too.

Nope

Nah I think you're good

o shit pussy is going rogue...

Reich, you and I both got palis so you broke through the forts and got Moscow but I kept you from making much more progress.

Roll to defend

that seems fair as i was thinking i would be sitting right outside your city

defend russias attack and then take his potato

Rolling to retake Moscow.
Za Rodinu!

OP is this allowed

Continue attacking Spain cities first

Put The Kingdom of Italy out of their misery.

The rest to invading ISIS

dont think it is bc he doesnt border it

Change your bonus

also bonus is 52

You must border or at least be very close to territories to cede

Get the Germans out of my land and Defend from Nuclear

will you have any input in this crusade in the future or am i defending europe as nothing more than a sacrifice brother? i will defend europe to the last but it will give me great strength to know that you, my oldest NAP also have intentions on killing the heathen

just read that whole roll, thanks brother

OP please note that Spain's bonus is not +17

bonus actually 55, forgot moscow, sorry for all that

We know you fucking sperg.

dude, chill he knows. your going to win regardless. also, you never got a penalty for attacking while we had NAP

Don't worry I accounted for Spain's correct bonus.

Reich, ISIS and i feel a little fucked here. We are outnumbered and outgunned. Are you set on total domination?

Invade ISIS

I never had an NAP with you

You know your ID is still the same

Attack spain

Also break the NAP I have with Nuclear

Viva Roma. Fuck you nuclear

I know.

no, terms?

You two are clearly getting nowhere with your war.
Perhaps you should put aside your differences? Make this game end with a nice twist?

the holy land must not be controlled by isis is a must

Let me hear your proposal and I will respond in kind.

Defend against Nuclear and take his Land

You included ISIS

this, and i give back moscow, the potato and call hold back my forces... if it requires you staying out of a short fight i may have with isis so be it but i will not go any further than israel...

We all agree to end the game with an alliance and collectively shit on Pussy Riot for being a giant douche.

i await your response before i roll

Fine, I will not interfere with your conquest of the holy land

I break my alliance with ISIS

Also rolling

Whens the next new game?

ceding the agreed upon land in russia and invading the holy land, also this means a NAP at least for a few rounds with Russia?

Raging cos I broke the NAP ....lol

the trips demand a response but i cant say

It's been ten turns of predictability...lol.

do you plan to continue crusading brother?

Well ok then i'am going to leave now since i things to do bye.

Roll into Pussy

I'd host, but I ran over my data usage limits my internets being throttled pretty hard right now.

Lad

So if OP surrenders and ISIS is gone then what's the point of continuing?

i formally break allegiance with PUSSY

*nervousing intensifies*

im coming brother

op did not surrender, we reached an agreement

this game is crazy

Invade Pussy Riot in Morocco through to Spain

Attack Spain defend from Nuclear

why you no count my roll???

Pali

I didn't see a roll for expansion last turn. I didn't even notice sorry. I'll add you last roll, was it into the holy lands?

add my last roll to take the holy land, and this roll is to invade pussy in sweden for the lumber, then oslo then amsterdam
yes bonus was 55 then as well before i gave back moscow/potato

inb4
>muh alliance

I don't care senpai.

lol i just realized we have been at war with each other three times

me either, i ask you to be friendly with spain and you refused. i ask you to be friendly with denmark and you refused. your time has come pussy

I allied with Denmark before I allied with you.

Also you literally got every single nation on the map to try and attack Russia and ISIS and I hate circlejerking steamrolls, so I decided against it :)