It was really good, what do some of you faggots hate this?

it was really good, what do some of you faggots hate this?

It's mediocre. Why do normies overrate this?

what was the point of the movie besides Hollywood blowing itself?

Sebastian is such a massive cuck. Besides that, it's a watchable movie.

garbage with second rate singing and dancing and dumb opinions on jazz

Most people that don't like it are neets that have never had a relationship with which to have this kino resonate with them

an hour and a half in, its just sorta boring. i dont see the appeal really.

Is it just all singing?
Do Emma and Gosling fug?

watched this last night and loved it

I've only listened to the songs on youtube, and they all sucked. Was the actual plot that entertaining that it made up for the terrible music? Seeing as it is a musical I'd think the music would be the main selling point.

I also love musicals, so I don't have some ant-musical bias.

i didnt think so, this is one of those super well received movies that just didnt click with me at all.

>bad music
>unsympathetic "muh jazz!" autist

it's pretty though

too fucking white

99% of the criticism on Sup Forums about the movie is because of how popular it is.

Because I don't like to turn my brain off when watching movies, I need something, anything, to grasp onto in the narrative that makes me give a shit. I need cinema to be relevant to myself.
This movie didn't provide any such thing and on top of that was plagued by bad singing and dancing, wooden acting and a lazily written shoehorned-in conflict. I will give it credit for the ending, which is the only thing worthwhile in this desert of mediocrity.

I had relationships. The trouble is that my girlfriends and I were actual humans with real emotions, dreams, flaws and lives, not lifeless cardboard cutouts existing only to smear each other with sweet nothings for 90 minutes.

DISHONEST

Have you considered the possibility that most people aren't homogay to like musicals in the first place?

Saying you like musicals is just as stupid as saying you dislike them. There are good ones and bad ones. It's just a film with music.

This is a bad one though.

It was dishonest

I really liked it, but I found all of the music besides the main theme to be bland and forgettable, not just musically, but lyrically. I'm in the minority on that opinion, though, so whatever. I also thought Hamilton was poor.

But I loved the movie itself, and the ending sequence was great. It's nowhere near as good as Whiplash, but that would be a hard movie to follow up for anyone.

*tips fedora*