Why do liberals get so triggered by open carry?

Why do liberals get so triggered by open carry?
How does displaying a gun make someone more dangerous?

I don't like when people have their hands on them, desu. Slung or holstered is fine.

>shoot anyone you find threatening
>hear a noise in the night? get your gun out and go looking for it
>shoot anyone that threatens you
>just shoot them until they die
>he went for the gun he deserved to get shot

>don't be scared of me carrying a rifle
>i'm not threatening anyone how could anyone possibly think otherwise
>you don't know me but because i am a gun owner that means i make the correct decision every time about everything
>there is no way this could possibly be threatening to anyone at all

Which one is it?

Having a gun on you means that you are a self reliant individual instead of another tool for the government. Leftists don't like individuality

>brandishing a lethal weapon
>perfectly safe

>black person walking around
>better switch sidewalks and get cops to shoot them before asking questions

cumskin logic

Not a liberal but when I see some faggot carrying I get as far away as possible, I don't trust anyone in this country.

Why not both?

I'm playing doubles advocate

Slung or in a holster is fine.
As soon as your hands are on the gun and your finger on/near the trigger, you are purposefully making yourself appear threatening to either intimidate or take out another threat.

This is some cute 1996 shit. Now that we have a society in which people will just not give a fuck and use them on innocents how can I seriously trust someone with a gun in their hand not to shoot me?

Like I said, 1996, its a edgy cool thing to do but now too frightening to children and victims of gun violence.

Probably because a stranger who could be mentality unstable has a rifle and could easily kill you for any or no reason

You you just as easily be shot by someone concealing a weapon

I thought it funny the cops were butthurt and wanted to suspend open carry.

You like guns until it is not convenient for you.

>this is what libcucks believe

GET OVER IT. IT NEEDS TO BE DONE. THINGS CAN GO BACK AFTER, RIGHT NOW, PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER WHO WE ARE. THAT SAME WAH WAH ATTITUDE TOWARD EVERYTHING IS HOW THIS ALL STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I'd rather see open carry then a liberal having one hidden.

nice trigger discipline

It's really an awful idea. Lets say you're in a 7 eleven waiting in line and somebody commits armed robbery. If the gunman sees a gun on your side, you will be the first to get shot since you are the threat to him. Concealed is much better.

But have fun getting shot if that's what your into.

it's one thing to open carry a pistol because some states have age restrictions on conceal carrying, but you're a huge fag if you walk around with a rifle desu

Neither.
Both of your examples show how fucking stupid you are.

>How does displaying a gun make someone more dangerous?
Guns make an individual more dangerous because they don't require a crazy amount of skill to kill someone in comparison to other weapons.

All weapons make someone look more dangerous, though.
Someone carrying a huge knife looks more dangerous than someone without A knife, for example.

I'm all for open Carry but it deff makes people look more dangerous and suspicious. if I INSISTED on carrying a sythe, battle axe, or chainsaw everywhere I went, I'd also look more threatening.

Or more likely he just robs somewhere else

because they know democrats shoot a lot of people and dont want to get shot

You underestimate the stupidity of niggers.

should fucking shoot you

>when I see some faggot carrying I get as far away as possible

congratulations, you just explained exactly why open carry is so effective when it comes to safety.

The ruling elite uses liberals feelings to get power over the american population. But its kinda weird when you understand that libertarians are the real liberals and they support gun carry.

Yes, but they aren't fucking holding it faggot. That shit is a legit threat.

How are you going to conceal carry a rifle?
If you are carrying why should you need to cc?
I didn't say anything about cc
I am talking specifically about open carry
>m all for open Carry but it deff makes people look more dangerous and suspicious.
But are they actually more dangerous?

honestly you have a higher chance of getting attacked by a nigger than getting shot by someone open carrying

If they know that if a robbery starts with a shooting things are not going to plan

They're scared of guns and think anyone who has a gun is going to flip out and shoot people randomly. They believe this of other people because they believe it of themselves.

>I don't like their hands on them.
It's called "low ready", not "low slow"

The kid on the right has some major gay face.

How long does it take to ready a concealed weapon?

>Why England loses every war the US hasn't helped them with.

>be a little old lady

>have a scary salt-wepon.

>don't get knocked out by nigger "childeren" playing "knockout game"

Why is being scary looking bad??

Irrelevant, someone walking towards me while holding a gun is a threat period. Like I said, slung or holstered is fine, why is that so hard for you to understand?

You don't get to decide that. If you feel so scared, go home and kill yourself. No more things to scare you.

>side note: I could have easily disarmed him from my hot yoga training

>How does displaying a gun make someone more dangerous?
Because you bucktoothed retards are accident-prone

Didn't you guys get beaten by Vietnam?

It offends them. It's like a penis. They're all over the place but get yours out in public and people will be triggered by it

accidental deaths by firearms are almost nonexistent

but its extremely autistic

Most people committing robbery don't want to commit a murder during it because the police put more effort into investigating murder.

It would be exactly as if I were to unholster my CC piece and just started walking around with it in my hand. Really stop and consider the position you're taking.

>yeah man, it's totally reasonable to brandish firearms in public

kek, I made this :D

Its spreading, good job :D

Take one of these with you as well

> pic related

>I didn't say anything about cc, I am talking specifically about open carry
Neither did I
>But are they actually more dangerous?
It depends on the person. A law abiding, respectful, calm citizen is no more dangerous than he would be without the gun.
But not everyone is like that. Lots of people get very emotional over random things and want to act drastically, and they would if they had easy access to that. For example: you find out your wife cheated on you. Maybe you'd beat the guy up if you caught them in bed together, but you wouldn't do any serious damage. If you have a gun at your side, you may just fucking shoot the guy.
Obviously the majority of gun owners hopefully wouldn't do that, but even 1 in 100,000 would be enough to cause a serious problem.
additionally- think about how cops would react to you if they knew someone they were trying to arrest had a gun. Even if they were liscinced to carry and they obeyed orders completally, an extra-jumpy cop could easily misinterpret body language and shoot the person that they're trying to arrest.

Additionally- consider this scenario: there's a movie theater shooting, but luckily the majority of people have guns with them. The gunman starts firing in a theatre and kills some people before running to the lobby. Some armed citizens note that he is black and wearing a red shirt. They follow him in to the lobby and see a black man with a red shirt, and shoot at him. Only- that guy was not the shooter. It was a random black guy who was also wearing a red shirt.
How do you punish the pedestrians who shot the guy? They killed an innocent man, but they were trying to do the right thing and disarm the shooter.
Also- the way of the law is that you can't just kill someone for committing a crime like that, you're supposed to give them a fair trial before punishing them. If the shooter surrendered and no longer posed a threat, it is very possible that the pedestrians would simply shoot him

>Why do pedestrians get so triggered by drivers?
>How does driving a car make someone more dangerous?

POLICE carrying guns makes me nervous. The "man in the street"? Sheesh!

post more aryan milkers

did you forget you're on Sup Forums?

Shoot all black men no matter what shirt they have on.
Everyone gets a medal.

I never understood the point of open carrying rifles at low ready.

Just sling the damned thing if you're carrying it in public.

I'm all in favor of oc and cc if it's holstered (or slung in the case of rifles) until emergency calls for its use.

Headed to a rave?

Sorry- that second scenario didn't make sense because I had reworded it but missed a part:

Scenario 2:
A guy that the police are trying to arrest has a gun with him, but he is liscinced to have it. He follows the police's orders calmly and responsibly, but a particularly jumpy cop could misinterpret the gun carryer's body language and shoot him, thinking he's a threat.

doesnt bother me unless theyre being retarded and touching the trigger

Why do Republicans want to stop cc and oc during their convention?

>you just explained exactly why open carry is so effective when it comes to safety.
do you really believe this?

Consider the pseudo-happening in Germany with the guy attacking people on a train with a motherfucking axe.
Number of deaths? 0.

Now imagine the same scenario with a gun.

I'm not saying guns are inherently dangerous. But people are. I agree with "guns don't kill, people do". Well people are pretty fucking unreliable, bordering on dangerously insane.

I didn't forget- that's why I used that scenario- because posters on pol would probably be racist enough to actually make that mistake. There are still legal consequences, which is what I was asking about.

If you don't understand that example then change "black guy" to "long haired white guy"

>liberals egg Republicans on to have open carry at their convention
>Republicans do
>Liberals get butthurt because nothing happens

>niggers being able to think critically in the heat of the moment

>shit stinking mogrel from a 3rd world shit hole fails to understand

no surprise there

Summer is my favorite time of year too, user

That second scenario sounds an awful lot like the story about Philando Castile that his woman is pushing. I'm not saying she's reliable in any way. I'm not saying that Philando Castile was a model citizen. But there was a reason the cop pulled out his gun, and it seems quite logical to believe it was because Philando said he had a gun. Even though he had it legally, the cop was jumpy, and unnecessary death happened.

china has mass stabbings and pretty high body counts

its not even about weapons like knife or gun

its the faggots using them

libcucks dont know about level 3 retention holsters. it's what police use. Do you think people havent realized that it is easy to just grab a gun out of a holster? ya, and they did something about it. it isnt east to just grab unless your the carrier. Her logic is what get nigs killed constantly

White people carrying guns in public is very dangerous to other white people...over decaffeinated Repub on meds. Scare shit if you ask me

Fucking lunatics.

You're right man

#notallhatchets
#banopencarry
#notallmuslims
#religionofpeace

Libs can't handle power or responsibility

Don't forget, less gun control = easier for Muslims to buy guns

Nah, the attacker was an idiot, obviously since he is a sandnigger.

You could do horrible things with a melee weapon in a train, If he had a gun it had jammed on him and he would have failed as well.

Consider the real-happening in France with the truck attacking a celebration.

Now imagine the same scenario with a gun.

I'm not saying trucks are inherently dangerous. But people are. I agree with "trucks don't kill, people do". Well people are pretty fucking unreliable, bordering on dangerously insane.

that woman is a man...prove me wrong

Because guns only have a single purpose: Kill people.

Didn't you get "beaten" by us?

I'm not talking about philando Castile, although you are right that the situation is similar.

I'm talking about a totally different situation. This type of situation isn't a race thing though, it's a gun owner thing. Plenty of white people have been killed by jumpy cops in a similar way. It's because potential criminals with guns are more dangerous than potential criminals without guns.
If you carry a gun, even legally, you can expect to be handled a little more roughly by the police due to fear. It could even result in your own death.

Only a dumbfuck things it has to be one or the other. Unfortunately this board is full of dumbfucks.

The truth is that it is both.

Are you fucking retarded? You can kill animals as well you dense kraut

They don't like being reminded that the day of the rope is fast approaching.

I'm all for guns, but genetically the lady is brandishing.

What's the fucking point?
>SHALL
If that's the case, might as well go around telling every elderly woman that you're going to fuck them with their own prolapsed anus, exercise that freedom of speech to the fullest

Animals.

Mfw when a flip balut nigger fails to apply statistical facts when around blacks

Kys

Technically, fucking spellcheck

>Typed Hans, as Abdul ravaged his wife on the bed behind them. He wasn't going to interfere this time, NO way would he be called a racist this time.

Yes, let me shoot all these animals at Walmart while I open carry there.

You are a cuck, sorry bro

Hunting is not the purpose of guns. It is a happy accident that they're useful for that.

Niggers kill/assault way more than some dumb hick wandering around with his Walmart AR slung over his shoulder

"Sandniggers" can be idiotic yet quite efficient at killing. But yes, with this particular example, I have to agree. I do not understand how he managed to fail so badly.

Trucks are not commonly used to hurt people. Guns are made to hurt/kill people or intimidate (based on their ability to hurt/kill people).
Now I'm sure you feel really smart for using my words "against me", but you forgot to actually make a point that could be discussed or countered. So how about you try to phrase that differently?

carrying a gun in public is barbaric and unnecessary. join civilization

>less than 2 gun murders/year per 100,000 citizens

who is that woman?

It doesn't matter what the purpose it, you cocksucker, it's what they're used for. The purpose of trucks isn't to splatter people all over the asphalt in France either.

i dont think so

no matter what kind of weapon you ban people are able to make a weapon themselves

some people are just violent faggots and you cant change that

someones gotta mark the road side bombs.

its fine though. wouldnt expect you to now shit about it.