What will be your argument against Pep once he wins the Premier League?

What will be your argument against Pep once he wins the Premier League?

Good question user, that will be the one billion dollar question.

Would improve Martial, Shaw and many of Poonited's players
Imagine spending so much and being a rich West Brom
LMAO based Pep

do you think mou resents pep?

That he needs the money to be succesful, unlike others. For example, and correct me if I'm wrong, Fergie took Manure from literal whose to english stardom.

But Pep was successful with Barcelona too; and if you want to say "he just lucked into the golden generation" then you can very easily say the same about Ferguson who won nothing and was about to be sacked until his golden generation came along

>struggled
>spent a fuckton of money
>now winning
cool

I would argue that Barcelona squad was worth a lot more than present City. Besides, Rijkaard managed to made it already great before Pep arrived

>Great
He had 2 good seasons then had 2 seasons without any trophies

This, and Pep has the sextuple and has only ever failed to win a title once (in his career, last year with Man City)

Of course.

It takes far more time to implement the strategy Pep pushed onto the team, not to mention removing the lazy ones from that team.
>but muh Conte
Conte inherited a title-winning squad that simply didn't wanna play for Mou the season after. Leicester's title win was the perfect storm of failure from other squads.

He hasn't won a Libertadores la

Well, considering that Barcelona shares every competition with the best club in the world (in therms of trophies), having 2 seasons without glory isn't that bad desu

You joke but honestly winning a Libertadores is a pretty good test of how good a manager can be. Despite the occasional superteam that can develop, the top teams are all about equal to each other.

Ending 3rd when competition in La Liga was worsening heavily is pretty bad. You could forgive Real Madrid ending 3rd now but not Barca back then.

Frank won 3 major titles in 5 years with Barcelona, Pep won 7 in 4 including 2 CLs. What they did aren't comparable

Then why does no one else have this stats?

>Paedophile club

When Pep wins an Afcon, then I will rate him

Only did something Mancini and Pellgrini did but with more money.

As we've always maintained, he won't impress until he does it with a club that isn't already stacked to high hell. He needs to do a rebuild job.

he's bald