Kino no Na wa

Kino no Na wa.

/a

But I watched it in the cinéma

very good, not shinkais best work but still very enjoyable, beautifull visuals as always

sound effects and sound mixing was great

it looked and sounded great but the story was fucking trash. shame that this is true for 95% anime.

reported

This

Baby's first Japanese romcom

Is this 5 cm per second

First time I've seen an anime get translated to my native language since the first Pokémon movie. This kino must be massive.

not an argument

What was the story about? Something about a boy falling in love with a girl and getting her phone number?

it's literally the biggest moneymaker in Japan of all time.

A BOY FALLS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL

>In comparison to animes
9/10

>In comparison to movies in general
7/10

Can we all agree this is 100% objective.

The story was fine, the problem is that it doesn't hold up against other anime plots because it isn't a series and there's not enough time for character development

Like, I think everyone can agree that
>Taki needed to explain at some point why he wasn't happy with his architect student life
>Some of the subtle, early parts of love blooming should have been expanded on
>The pacing of the rescue plot could have been more even

These are all problems with a lack of time to develop it all. Maybe they could have cut out some of those five minute musical bits where they just show city lights in high speed view.

It's nitpicky though. I still enjoyed it a lot and that's what matters.

You know all the memes got me thinking this was the synopsis.

What I got was Kino.

is there a decent rip of this out yet?

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones,DRAMAensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question theNATUREofLOVE.

You are such a fucking pleb. If you seriously think series are generally better than movies you need to GTFO

if the story was so good why didn't one of them look at a calendar?

These are the same people that shit on every western love movie

They looked at calendars constantly dude, the diary and phone were both labeled by day. Did you watch the flick?

>Taki needed to explain at some point why he wasn't happy with his architect student life
>Some of the subtle, early parts of love blooming should have been expanded on
>The pacing of the rescue plot could have been more even
>not enough time for character development

I agree, everything felt too rushed, i also thought the editing was awful desu.

Dammit, this was for

Yeah so why didn't they realize one of them was not in the same year as the other one was.

can someone answer this?

what anime is a 10 for you? need something good to watch tonight

dreams

but they were both real?????

If you like this you're a cuckold.

It's like 4/10 at best.