Just bought this. what am i in for?

just bought this. what am i in for?

Attached: 20191220_200406.jpg (2880x2160, 1.83M)

go fuck yourself

faggot

Looks like fun OP :) I’d put a condom on it in case the material isn’t body safe.

a world of plessure. Riding a dildo is the best feeling in the world

Toxic chemicals leaching into your body from cheap Chinese sex toys???

for you, a sore anus cause you don't have a vagina

Also, I hope you get ass cancer, faggot!

A really gay experience

Homosexuality

My girl and I just bought the same exact one. Wish.com?
She says she doesn't like the veins, but otherwise she enjoys it.

A life of loneliness, shame and being referred to as "that flaming little faggot"

kek

>what am i in for?

Yer doing it wrong, goes in you.

Do you even bro ya faggot?

Eternal damnation, or just a sore ass

A gay ole time

this

and this x1000

You're a retard with a mental illness and so is every other faggot obsessed with shoving dicks in their turd-cutter.

For you or for your miss? If it's for your miss then you can have some fun double penetrating her.
As someone said, use good quality condoms and a lot of good quality lube.
If you really like the feel of it, get a better quality dong in general, doc Johnson's are the best. Aim for medical grade silicone and you won't need a condom most of the times.

Kino

Satan? What ya doin here?

Your father being disappointed in you.

don't knock it till you try it bro :)

hours of repetitive orgasms and some major life change

a damn good time if you practice

Attached: Snapchat-1401597024_1.webm (720x480, 1.87M)

seconded

I tried it in the first when I was in high school and learned how cum without penis stimulation but I didn't make a gay. It confuses me.

Attached: 1556721220609.gif (1800x1578, 101K)

i had that exact same dildo for my first one. Its great entry level assfucker. however it will lose that color a bit after u have been using it for a while. also keep it away from anything plastic, that shits reacts with plastics.

No, I came to call OP a faggot and it just so happened that there was more people in need of being called a faggot

takes one to know one

It really doesn't, if someone tells me they like fucking kids then I'm gonna know he's a pedo, you don't gotta be one at all.

> i don't like what you like so i will call you a faggot

i bet you're the life and soul of the party

The difference is that you're being a faggot so I called you a faggot, this isn't just not liking a certain movie or song, this is you being a faggot amd not wanting ti be called a faggot. If the party includes a bunch of dudes fucking their own assholes then I wouldn't be at it in the first place

> then I wouldn't be at it in the first place

and yet you entered a thread full of stuff and people you don't like.
hmmm - what's it like being a genius?

Attached: stop-now-nobody-cares.jpg (552x369, 46K)

Yes because I'm not being forced to watch someone fuck their ass in person, judt a bunch of queers talking about their assholes