Israel government

Real question I've heard the israeli government is bad. What exactly bad have they done?

bigots

racists

monsters

they trigger me so hard

they don't want peace, its a LIE

Its the whole "I like the people hate the government" bullshit that faggots like to parrot.
God I hate idiots.

It's just a meme

they want WAR

They bombed gaza and targeted hospitals and their only source of energy killing mostly civilians.

nice meltdown

wew, muslim propaganda is working overtime...

They are great because they kill lots of muzzies.

they removed kebab

SCREW YOU CANADA YOU NAZI SCUM

>ITT we post liberal white guilt and muslim propaganda

>they targeted hospitals
that's where you're wrong
we targeted EVERYTHING

Gubbmint can't decide what they want and it seems to me that natanyahu is fucking up relations with the US
Oh and there was an orthodox minister if education that fucked everything up so fast a year ago.

Get out of this thread you kike

Honestly, if all Jews moved over there and killed the Muslims I'd probably be very happy with Jews.

every

single

WHY DID YOU TARGET THEIR SEWERAGE PLANTS YOU NAZI???? NOW THEY ARE DYING FROM DISEASE!!!!

thing

out out out they go

they are jewish.

They're jews. What are you expecting?

well on the one hand they kill lots of muslims on the other they bomb our ships take our goy shekels and tech despite the fact its not 19 fucking 50 any more and they can stand on their own two feet but apparently still need the 40 billion in aid and their intelligensia in western countries brain washes our youth to convince them to accept millions of illiterate subhuman rapist refugees that their proxy wars in the middle east create tl;dr hitler was right

>What exactly bad have they done?

Actively participated in a war that will never end.
Israel is, sadly, the new constantinople.

Care to elaborate?

jews are ok i just dont like the ones that sacrifice and eat babies

and the ones that suck baby cocks

OP here thanks for helping me build my anti israel folder

good lucking using these for anti-israel purposes on this board, you sandnigger