Why is it that long hair guys are so polarizing? Either they're right wing nationalist or full blown hippy faggot

Why is it that long hair guys are so polarizing? Either they're right wing nationalist or full blown hippy faggot.

Too busy with weird shit to blend in with haircuts like average joe I guess

What a fag

Nothing wrong with long hair

Stop posting this pic of yourself all the time, OP! Seriously, just stop it. Same pic, same line about long hair being polarizing, if you need attention so badly, please take it somewhere else.

fuck you homosexuel

That boy should go on hormones. Would make a nice shemale.

guy with long hair here. I went from faggy communist to full blown nationalist so idk. extra weight on your brain or something?

because you when you are on the extreme ends of the specturm, you know youre not normal and dont wish to identify with the normies

there's nothing wrong with long hair it's just seen that way because normie men keep their hair short. anything out of norm is seen with this kind of reaction. if anything all boys should grow their hair out longer and normalize it

I agree

Only based haircut nowadays is just letting your hair grow out naturally, all others are cucked

Nice to see Sup Forums being accepting of trannies for once.

we have this exact thread every week. i hate this bot now

Just put him a skirt and i'll fuck his boipussy right away

Long hair is phaggy... its literally something to hold on to for another person beating the shit out of you.

You got me, but I am a nationalist too.

You're focused on 1 aspect and are confused that there are no grey areas?

I will only cut my hair when I go to the military.

They're sexy as fuck that's why.

I used to have long hair, girls loved it.

Now I have a buzzcut, minorities hate it.

>Now I have a buzzcut, minorities hate it.

I've never understood why

Never met a guy with long hair who was not far right or at least right wing.

These days long hair on men is most of the times related with an intense and radical desire of returning to old traditions.

And the best definition for "fascism", is authoritarian and radical traditionalism. It's the only way to put all the ideologies called "fascism" under the same unbrella.

I dunno, but on the right person it's aesthetic as fuck.

this is a shill sliding thread. This exact picture has been posted before with the same question. No one reply after me. Go to the catalog and find the actual data threads which they are trying to drown out.

You posted the exact same shit recently

also
>1 post by this ID

what are you sliding again?

>Not having it short on th back and sides and slightly longer on top

DonĀ“t know what the style is called, but if you are white and blonde, you should have this.

Long hair or skin head is the only true way.

Pretty sure it's called an undercut. The pic you posted is the best way to get it; too short on the sides and it makes you look like a trendy faggot.

THE EXACT SAME THREAD WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS HOLY HELL YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING PLEASE SAGE THIS SHIT