Dahling

Dahling.

DAHHHLING

WHY WOULD THEY CREATE ME WITH SUCH SAGGYS BREASTS IF THEY CAN CHOOSE EVERY ASPECT OF MY APPEARANCE

DAHHHLING

Realism over aesthetics.

Probably a future trend. Saggy tits turn me on more than balloons so I can relate.

IT'S LIKE A GOOD FUCK DAHLING

I stopped watching this shit after episode 6.

Am i missing anything?

>be black
>have terrible ass
what the fuck, dna?

Skip her scenes and it is a decent show.

She has zero effect on the show

She's clearly a halfling.

She singlehandedly ruined the show. I stopped watching literally due to this awful performance, character, writing and storyline.

Wasn't it implied that she was an ugly whore, being as she was located in the starting zone? Like, to fuck the anything more than a 4/10 you have to go adventuring and risk taking? It helped me to think of it that way rather than just suspend my disbelief.

me too

She used to be good looking. She isn't bad for her age.

There's a third option user, "tits that don't suck".

Unquestionably one of the worst written characters in the last decade.

All women in WW are ugly. Even snek.

Just more Ford ex machina.

The Armenian was hot because she was weird looking. It was endearing. She also has nice eyes.

damn she had some nice puffy areolas, would suck

the show was pretty inconsistent and vague on that front, as it was with everything else

>implying her tits aren't hot af

You gay?

Pretty much this.

Le super robot changing her aesthetics and no one notices running around

Lads...

Apparently s2 is more about the anatomy of the park and how everything works. It also won't pick up immediately from where s1 ended so there'll be more time jumps.

You're missing the excellence of Anthony Hopkins for one thing faggot

fpbp

>you now remember those utter morons from the \W/ generals that refused to believe, or couldn't understand, that we were watching multiple time frames
>they maintained that it was all one timeframe all the way up until Old William's expository monologue in episode 10
>you share a board with these people

oh god kill those things

How unrealistic was it that we didn't see any of the guests put Dolores in the pig pen?

I'm a bit of a country bumpkin in Ireland, but I think I'm justified in thinking that this wasn't even possible until now.

mixed girls are bretty hot the middle one is gonna be fine when she grows up.

Literally the best twist since Ned was beheaded.

It was the best close of a season I've seen from any show in a long time. They obviously had a well thought out plan from the start. The season could exist in a vacuum by itself. It had a beginning, middle and end. Nothing important really needs to be qualified in future seasons. That's how it should be.

>Mixed kids are the cutest XD

You'd have to be stupid not to see the twist coming though. It was obvious after about the third episode.

>natural blonde curly hair

You can get that?

>you have to earn the attractive women
Explains everything

Like the shrink ray, huh?

>Even snek.
Fuck you.

literally ruined the series. i won't be watching season 2

no.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Which host was Ford creating in the basement?

Himself