>Don't even care about winter sports

Feels good to be elite in everything,even things we don't care about

I know that feel.

>bronze
so fucking pathetic looooool

MFW they finally won something???
Who fell to allow that?

They cheated of course

Exactly, in terms of caring captia we are defiently better than these actual snow nigger countires

F

Your Scottish curling girls are cute and deserve their weight in bronze medals

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Top 50 motherfuckers
Watch out in 2022

when’s the parade

Come round my house la
Got Babybel

DOM PARSONS
HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN

>28 billion quid for 1 bronze
Bravo UK Sport

I know right, incredible value. Rest of the world, are you even trying?

Where do Irish skiers train? Scotland? Alps?

Alps' bars

Only Patrick McMillan is actually Irish raised, most are burgers with muh ancestry so train there.

There was a skeleton athlete based in Dublin most of the year but he failed to qualify

When are they going to put bicycles on ice, so we can dominate these winter sports.

>being spain-tier at wintersports

Forget bicycles, how about icedarts? eh?

we would wash you

RULE BRITANNIA
U
L
E

B
R
I
T
A
N
N
I
A

Why do you Irish cucks love England so much after all the shit they did to your people?

Javier Fernandez is elite though

SEEETHING

>being this bad at winter sports

Isn't 95% of your time spent bitching about how cold it is?

U mad

kek

KEK

JFs ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

>NO SNOW
>CAN'T STOP WINNING LEFT AND RIGHT

Britain don't "dominate" cycling. That's a very recent trend, nothing cultural like skating in Netherland.

that song triggers me so fucking much

drake is a male from one of the best first world countries on earth, he doesn't know shit about the bottom, the started form the 5% most privileged people on earth

What's jf?

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

Fitting how such a dead country can only win at skeleton

I imagined Porzingis singing that song

>Still at the literal bottom
Good thing you're going with GB not UK then you'd also be losing the alphabetical competition

He was a not wealthy Jew in one of the richest Jewish neighborhoods in Toronto. Trust me it was hard for him..

You mad cause we started from the bottom?

>literal bottom
>image shows at least 3 countries below us

You beat Borat and the Spaniards in the alphabet category

We beat who? Thanks for proving my poinnt

Johnny Foreigner

how the FUUUCK is spain so bad? lmaooooo

WE DID IT BROS, WE WON THE OLYMPICS

Genuinely think we could do very well if we actually put more effort into the Winter Olympics. We have good training programmes for skeleton and curling. Elise Christie is a good speed skater, she was unfortunate to crash in her first race. The snow sports will always be out of our reach but our elite skinsuits would help us win a lot of the indoor speed sports if we had enough people interested in the sports.

Ya just bought yourself an Olympic Athlete from Great Britain flag with those cheat suits, Nigel.

You'd think the skeleton tech could transfer over to the luge

They cheated.

and they got a single medal (bronze).
>British innovators

Yeah, it's also a sitting down sport so we should be GOAT at it. Although we're not gay enough to compete with Germany in the mens' doubles luge.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BEING MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED THAN US

He is probably not Irish. and I reject your postulation, most Irish are either indifferent or cynically hope for England to lose.

DAD

DAD

>TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED
>struggled to get 3rd place
Not impressive, but I expected something from "British" Technology

That's unironically the argument for people who think colonialism was bad. lol dumb savages.

LGTSS

>1

WORLDS GREATEST EMPIRE, BACK AT IT AGAIN

>all these seething JFs making shitty excuses for their inferiority

HAHAHAHA, GET FUCKED AND LIVE IN OUR SHADOW

>its bronze
FUCKING KEK

Can you imagine lads, how fucking sad life would be if you were born in such a shitty hovel of a country that even in the face of such obvious superiority from how all other nations are getting OBLITERATED at the snow Olympics when we don't even get any snow, that your seething leads you to STILL come and obsessively post about us.

Remember when shitposting was actually good?

Now all ou have to done type in all caps and repeat yourself

>don't even get any snow
>still somehow winning the snow olympics

How do we do it lads?

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

Literally nobody here cares about the Winter Olympics. Every Winter Olympics sport is memey as fuck, and the only ones that aren't meme sports like ice hockey have way more important competitions away from the Olympics.

Let's be honest, everybody knows it, the Olympics are dumb as fuck, even the Summer Olympics. Everything except athletics at the Olympics is fucking irrelevant. Perhaps the memeist thing of all in all Olympics shit is the fact that fucking women's medals count the same as men's medals. What retard decided this? A woman run's the 100m in over 10 and a half seconds and apparently this is worth the same as a man running it in under 10 seconds. Retarded as fuck. Oh and also letting people who finish 2nd and 3rd feel like they achieved something is super dumb.

Anyone who cares about the Olympics is a faggot.

Christopher Dean cares.
He won gold in ice skating, don't you know? He doesn't like to talk about it, but he did. He won a gold. In ice skating.

Winter olympics are irrelevant, but summer olympics aren't

>GOAT at summer olympics
>will win the CL this year with 4 english teams in the semi finals
>will win the world cup
>GOAT at many other sports (snooker, f1, darts etc.)

What went right?

Can't keep the British down.

In 5th and we don't even care about winter sports

Yes they are. With the exception of athletics all Olympic sports fall into one of two categories.

1. Gay meme shit that nobody gives a fuck about
2. Has more important competitions away from the Olympics.

Do you want me to mention the retarded shit that is women's competition being considered equal to men's competition again?

>ice hockey have way more important competitions away from the Olympics.
Not really. Do you often hear about other international competitions?

Let's be honest. Britain was and still has the capacity to be the greatest country in the world. The sheer amount of brilliance they've contributed, especially for being such a tiny island, is outstanding.

Don't be ridiculous, this place is finished.

And guess what, you're the reason.

>such a tiny island
There are 300k islands in the world and this is the 9th biggest...
They suck at sport though.

>They suck at sport though.
Except we're better than you at every single sport.

>They suck at sport though.

>Do you want me to mention the retarded shit that is women's competition being considered equal to men's competition again?

How many medals do you have rosbif? Also aside anglo meme sports like cricket I'm curious to know where you are so better.

f1, rugby and relevant olympics are some of the big ones

We Literally came second at the last actual Olympics.

We consider "winter sports" a pastime for rich people, not actual sports.