Would you call him a nigger too Sup Forums ?

Would you call him a nigger too Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesource.com/2014/05/07/joshua-beckford-is-the-youngest-kid-to-attend-oxford-university/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>philosophy
yeah he is a nigger

No he's just black
Niggers are just fucking scum that refuse to themselves as the fucking trash they are

what is wrong with philosophy? Other than "i know it all" types

I feel like he's fake. There's only 2 articles about him on the entire internet that do not come from websites named shit like blackpoweryearofthepanther.com, and they are tabloids I've never heard of.

Cause ... uh.. white men oppress da internet

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Being neurosurgeon or astronaut isn't even that hard. My uncle is a neurosurgeon and it's not special in any way. And to be an astronaut you just have to be a pilot for some time and very physically fit.

I was smart as a kid too
unfortunately it didn't carry over into adulthood.
I just figured things out quicker than other kid, but when I became a big fish in a big pond, things evened out.

>Ancient Egypt
>astronaut

literally WE WUZ KINGS

>"there's a difference between blacks and niggers" meme

Nah, niglet.

>writing a book on Ancient Egypt

HOL UP HOL UP

SO (You) BE SAYIN.....

>implying there's no difference between white trash and white neurosurgeons

gtfo you fucking autist.

>raised by a father and mother in Japan
>Neighbors spoke mandarin, though it would be fun to teach the kid two languages while growing up
>Parents move to England when the little nig turned 6 because of the japs always giving them shit
>Parents friends with philosophy teacher at local university
>Ask to sit in on a philosophy class for fun, can't find sitter so bring child along
>talked a lot about black people for some reason
>kid gets inspired, starts scribbling in his coloring book "We Wuz Kangs!", tell his parents he's gonna write a book. Cute.
>Later kid says he wants to be an astronaut
>Parents hopefulness drains away as the lovely little black child grows up to be a nigger.

If he is smart, he should try to solve the Riemann's hypothesis.

>Joshua excels at science, math, history, foreign languages and history
>Joshua excels at history
>and history

Fuck me there's a possibility the kid could promote himself better here

Let's stt if I were spotted 300 points on my sat I'd have blown past a perfect score, and laws require colleges to take less qualified chimps so nope he's just a nogg

Post when he actually does something. Oh, wait, that never happens because "child geniuses" tend to be less intelligent than other people in their fields. Academic performance means shit, otherwise anyone with a calculator would be a fucking mathematician.

thesource.com/2014/05/07/joshua-beckford-is-the-youngest-kid-to-attend-oxford-university/
>He studied at Oxford University at the age of 6, and he is the face of the National Autistic Society’s Black and Minority (BME) campaign.

>childrens book on ancient egypt
KANGZ

That's physically impossible.

>I'll write it off as a meme
>that'll change the fact

libtarrds haha

pic related. blacks are geniuses when they do things everyone else does naturally.

WE

>National Autistic Society’s Black and Minority (BME) campaign
literally an autistic monkey is the smartest black man right now

wait until he is older and then we will see

he is just a kid right now

I've fucking done that before, it's easy as fuck. Why am I not at that magazine?

>He got into Oxford at six!

And how is that not a case of someone looking at this as a PR not. "Look how NOT RACIST we are, here is a black kid!"

I wouldn't even doubt it. I'm so sick of liars and Internet just gave liars all the platform they need. Our reality is so skewed now.

This too, I love how the education system dumps all it's resources onto the kids who they THINK will be smart or successful based on how much they conform to social stereotypes. Just to have those people crash and fail. I'm having to pay for most of my education through loans. I'm financially ruined but I have a degree. Meanwhile the guys our school sent on full ride scholarships got drunk all the time, never showed up to class, spent all their time chasing tail and dropped out.

Yay! What a glorious use of the resources normie society! The people who need the help never get it and the assholes who abuse the help get it! Gotta love humanity.

a nigger, no.

a nigglet, yes.

>youngest child to attend oxford
nigger he took a single online course on philosophy
still pretty impressive i guess

black = nigger you faggot

>know as the smartest kid on Earth
By whom? a bunch of morons on reddit?

nice

Yes, he's a nigger. Get your eyes fixed.

>online course

has no one considered that his parents worked with him through the course, or did all the work themselves?

i'd believe this shit only if the kid were in a lecture hall, debating the professor.