Leslie Jones is calling out racist on twitter and reporting them. Kek

Leslie Jones is calling out racist on twitter and reporting them. Kek

She's been going nuts the pass few hours.

I think Sonys gearing up for a damage control campaign to shame people for not liking ghost busters.

How long can companies keep trying to shame people to make a profit? How does anyone fall for that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

She blocked me real quick....sheeeit

Who in PR would approve this. Fucking gold

Black woman in the new Ghostbusters

Can someone post the pic of the Nazi giving the jew a spanking?

>celebs spend their time getting trolled on twitter
sad!

Twitter Chimp Out!

Keep her going!

So now people are just messaging her so she'll expose them and their memes

What's the point?

Bumping this

Why would I ever want to watch a movie with her in it now? Every line she says will be voiced over by my inner-monologue using her twitter responses

social media is cryptonite for black people in media. they can't contain themselves and when the imminent chimpout happens, it's public.

>she'll expose them and their memes

Isn't that what twitter's for? I doubt anyone calling her a gorilla is using their real name.

hahahaha this is amazing shes going ape shit

Did you see Feig's twitter bitch fit?

I thought Bioware had terrible PR, but Sony seems to take the fucking cake.
I imagine their PR department consists of depressed men staring at a screen and the bottles of cheap whiskey littering the floor.
Every so often, one raises himself from the torpor to see the latest retardation their company has spouted, and slowly breaks down into sobs as a result.
The silence is only broken by the crying, and the occasional gunshot as one of their number takes the coward's way out.

That's anything with black people. No impulse control.

Letting black people on the Internet was a mistake.
t. AL Gore

R E A L T A L K
E
A
L

T
A
L
K

I do miss the days of yore when the Internet was too sophisticated for plebian liberals to use. Back before you had thought police on every website and you could pretty much say what you want without the police telling you that you've had too much to think.

I kind of pity her in a way. Imagine looking and thinking like an ape. That's literally her reality.

>posting from Manhattan

Has queen Kong climbed the empire state building yet?

she behaves like a fucking zoo animal. big surprise

Milo's response is fucking brutal

at this point i'm actually feeling bad for her. you know she's having a meltdown right now on twitter. all she's really guilty of is being unfunny and now she's getting ape pics day and night. did she deserve it?

Someone send her this, I'm not creating a Twitter just for this shit.

>dat english tho

This is what happens when affirmative action makes its way into casting. Imagine how many people were passed over so that she could land a spot on SNL and now Ghostbusters. Blows my fucking mind.

And most celebs these have the wherewithal not to engage with online trolls. This really shows how low her iq is. I guarantee Sony reps are hounding her right now, because it's only a matter of time before she says something wildly racist on there.

This is going to be a great breakdown to watch. Her swearing is bad enough. It's almost like they picked this ugly creature off the street and said hey how would you like to diversify and enrich America without having to work for it or display one modicum of talent?

WTF! I hate trump now

Time for another wave of 90s/00s nostalgia threads on Sup Forums?

Stop feeling bad for these people. The internet used to be alot harsher than that and salty veterans still remember xanga and friendster.

Is this real? This bitch was paid millions to be in a remake of one of the biggest blockbusters ever made (that is also viewed by children) and she's chimping out and cursing at random people on Twitter?

Fucking WEW LAD. You really can't take the jungle out of the nigger, no matter what.

They've been running a shame campaign since well before the movie got released. Hell every commercial where Leslie said "I donno if this is a black thang or a woman thang but I'm pissed!" was an attempt at shaming the "haters"

Wow really makes you think

Nah, we're already dead. We're just ghosts still haunting the place. Eventually we'll give up and find something else to move on to.

I really would love if that other fatty from the movie got such bullying. how the fuck did she become famous?

bump

Her acting ability is so non existent they any role she gets will literally just be her playing herself so it doesn't really matter.

Oddly enough, RLM say she's the best part of the movie.

I'll have to take their word for it, because there's no way in fuck I'm seeing it.

How bad did it flop? I was pretty unplugged all weekend just did homework and played KOTOR.

Hooooly shit he scorched "her."

Holy shit. Just capped this.

She's so stupid for giving in to this shit.

Imagine her frustration when she finds out that her new movie is a disaster.

What does she expect will happen? Somebody calling himself KKK coolj isn't going to care if the twitter account he made last week gets deleted.You don't just publicly announce to the world you get offended by racist tweets.

>now she's getting ape pics day and night.

GET IT.. CUZ SHE'S BLACK

Kek!

>from Manhattan

tbqh, I also feel bad for her. She just acted in a movie that people don't like because "muh childhood" now she's getting harassed on twitter, she hasn't done anything to deserve it.

The only response I'd actually care to hear from le merchant of opportunity is the crack of his neck as he steps off a dining chair with a rope around his neck.

The fuck is she even saying

Wtf I'm a feminist now

Is that ebonics? WTF is that nigga trying to say?

What does she have against Don Knotts?

Mind & body of na ape, what a time to be alive, they can get money and go online now even

I DON'T KNOW IF ITSA BLACK THANG OR A WOMAN THANG BUT I MAD AS HELL

We don't have concrete figures, but it's estimated at 47 million.

Given they need 500 million to break even (Due to getting half the box office as a return, and hollywood accounting) it's dead in the water

I can definitely see that, since they used an Oprah Winfrey meme as one of her lines in the Soc Justers movie

BS, RLM is half red pilled. Rich and Mike constantly make jew jokes.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF I HATE HAMTARO NOW

This is shakespearean ebonics

>Ghostbusters
Literally by a cuck.
Literally.

>How long can companies keep trying to shame people to make a profit? How does anyone fall for that?

Ask the Catholic Church.

>loud nigra
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I

he didn't mention anything about race though

yeah, his name says KKK, but strictly speaking, nowhere did he mention race

what a thin skinned shit head lmfao

Extreme Super hyper ultimate flop.

>people retweeting that

HAHAHAHA

Outside mocking Sony's blatant scapegoating, they mostly kept it apolitical.
It was a good move, since they utterly neuter any serious attempt at squealing sexism and make the retards who say it without watching look even more retarded

Just fucking look at that thing, wow

Nice bantz from a "comedian"

They said her character was the most believable one out of the four, which isn't saying much.

holy shit...

real talk ! uhuhuhuhuhu

>*monkey noises*

REAL TALK

HAHAHAHAHA

This shit is fucking GOLD

Bets on when this nigger issues an apology for cursing and chimping out on Twitter?

I am saving this pic because it illustrates stark racial differences

She could always not respond, but that requires an iq above a gorilla.

What did (((she))) mean by this

>Nigger
>apologize

wew lad

I don't know about you guys, but I'm just not gonna watch the movie.

I really don't care to harass the actress.

I'll stick to talking shit to faggots like Shaun King on twitter.

Even better is that those are the aggregate figures, which include European figures, not just the first US weekend.
Current estimates have it as only 17 million in the week prior to US release

Feiggot is done in jeweywood.

Rest in piss, cuck.

Jesus..

This is amazing

>for the horde

Underrated, someone should ask her if she's posting from the empire building.

Also, trips are for faggots

>Calling people virgins

Oh god, you know I tried to give Gorilla-chan a chance here and not let this movie ruin her but this shit is too stupid to accept. I fancy myself a bit of an actor since I've worked as an extra before and I work in the stage production business now, getting roles here and there and I'm only saying that to say there is a way you handle these situations gracefully and she's not doing that at all.

Except her to get blackballed out of the industry like that women from Precious.

>Yall need to get out my feed

How come every moron in the world says their social media account is "theirs" as if it's like something that own? Like they don't get that people can freely post to it, that's it's a public thing not a private property? "My facebook", "my twitter" ... It's fucking annoying.

Ayy yo hol up so u be sayin don not but his shit ooga booga bix nood

Does he has a trample fetish or what?

Let me guess what some of her generic loud black lady lines include:

>AWW HELL NAW!
>I AIN'T GOIN FIRST, THE BLACK ALWAYS DIES FIRST, DON'T YALL WATCH MOVIES?
>YA'LL WANNA CATCH GHOSTS? YA'LL WHITE PEOPLE IS CRAZY
>AWW HELLLLLLLL NO
>DAAAAAAAAMN
>I AIN'T GOOD WITH SCIENCE, BUT I GOTS STREET SMARTS
>(flirts ultra aggressively with attractive male secretary) HEY BOO, YOU WANNA PUT SOME CREAM IN THIS COFFEE
>SHEEEEEEEEEIT
>AWW HELL NAW
>YALL TRIPPIN

Can anyone who has seen it in imax 3d confirm how accurate these postulations are?

Lolllllllll niceeeee one !!!! :) XD

says the man who got triple dubs

>LESLIE (KONG)

checked for 'she mad tho'

You didn't put KONG in ((( ))) how fuckin' lazy.

>I imagine their PR department consists of depressed men staring at a screen and the bottles of cheap whiskey littering the floor.

I have a friend who works in PR and you literally described him. It's like being Don Draper but your surrounded by idiot 21st century women all day.

He literally writes tweets for celebrities so they can push products and shit and he hates it. No one is managing this woman's stuff at all I bet.

Nice. If only the kikes had a nickel for every time some dumb cunt will blame white men for this, they might make their money back.