Hi, Tim Rodger here. Well this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution...

Hi, Tim Rodger here. Well this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity. Against all of you. For the last six years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires. All because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, but never to me. I’m 20-years-old and still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl. I’ve been through college, for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

I will punish all of you for it. [Laughs.] On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blond slut I see inside there. All those girls that I’ve desired so much. They would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them. While they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes.

Attached: 8568f6a8-83bc-435e-bfb0-d520600a4def.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol faggot

maybe talk to a girl faggot

go luck with that you disabled fuck

Livestream it faggot

neat... but wouldn't a gun make you go backwards because of the wheelchair?
do you have a gun?
is your pingas also disabled?

Attached: 1546048774545.jpg (197x149, 8K)

I'm 26 and still a kissless virgin. It kinda sucks, but it's not that big a deal. Women don't owe us anything, nor do we owe them anything. Just live a comfy life if peace and solitude like a Monk on a monastery. Its all I want, peace and to live my life on ny terms. Not on the terms of a relationship.

Please be bait

bro, ngl thats kinda cringe

also 1001001010101110
thats binary for didnt ask

Hopefully they have a ramp, not just stairs..

All you newfags are lame as hell, you don't even fucking know about elliot rodger, you FOOLS couldn't dare to dodge the rodge.

Why is anyone falling for the shitty Elliot Rodger larp?!?

>disabled incel shooting spree ends with police laughing

>College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure.
that's in the fucking movies, kid.
reality is more like:
>College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as debt, extremely tight budgets, and shitty living conditions, 24/7 stress, and isolation.

Go fuck your self, I've never had any girlfriend nor social life(i have 2 friends) and I'm the happiest person on earth

On GOD dude this guy even used the same last name lmao

Maybe he has some side mounted Gatling guns on that bad boy.You don't know!

So many shootings that I had already forgotten that one

lol nerd

But it's Xmas break, the sority houses are empty...

>extremely tight budgets
>America
these two things contradict each other

not everyone lives with their parents, kid

What will you do if they're all upstairs?

That’s then their problems. I am currently attending college and I still live with parents.
Just don’t bite off more than you can chew.

Dude there is like 10 people on campus it's the holiday break most people and especially sororities, they would definetely be with their family

Just in Case your being serious:

Do you wanna be remebered as ,,another Shooter" or make it more memorable ?

Ask yourself: is there a location where these bitches party either under groundlevel or where i can acess the air-intake easy enough ?

Get Pool-Disinfectant-Tabletts, Hydrogen peroxide ( Industrial Cleaners or Drugstore) and Ammonia

Gas the bitches with Chlorinegas and shoot those who try to flee, more Bodycount and with a unique Touch that helps remembering you :-)

PS: A rape befor you go and become a Hero might be a good Idea.

WELL WELL WELL COPYPASTA FAGGOT, TIME FOR SOME DICKINGS SAGED

>>arrive
ramp is under renovation

Bruh

This is from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings you stupid faggots. As if """[Laughs]""" wasn't a dead giveaway.

Why do girls love all these obnoxious men, instead of me the supreme gentleman?

Actually it is a writing copied from the speech of a BMW driver

Nice bait faggot. Lmao. Even if you were, you’d have to hope for a ramp to get in right? Lmao. You deserve loneliness faggot lmao.

Attached: 1493474129973.jpg (600x512, 26K)

Stand up and say it to my face.

mfw all these faggots falling for obvious shitty copypasta, incels out in force