At what age are you considered too old to browse Sup Forums?

At what age are you considered too old to browse Sup Forums?

24 but I'm 33

You're not supposed to be browsing Sup Forums at all, so age doesn't really matter.

Probably 24, I'm almost done with this place. It's not really entertaining anymore, just fucking childish and full of genuinely stupid people.

black

17+

Late twenties very latest

You're to young if you give a fuck what some anonymous person thinks about you on the internet.

I just turned 41.

I'm 22. Why would there be an age limit here? We preach the truth of this world.

>He doesn't realize anonymous imageboard memery and top bantz are the only way to go
>Kikebook, twitter, instagram, mainstream media is all lost
>Those false media offer only censorship and fear
>Choose Sup Forums for a better future
>A future where everyone is equally worthless
>Where all non whites go to fun camps

If you still come to Sup Forums past 25 you are a complete failure in life

>missing the point entirely

I don't watch cartoon network because it doesn't entertain a grown man, not because I care what people think. This board is full of edgy teenagers and it's really getting old.

Face it, the internet is no longer for kids.

Turned 25 a few months ago but it's best to ride out the rest of the year. Too much fun with this election cycle

Perfect

>the truth

You're too far gone. This board is full of stupidity, bullshit and perspectives that happy and balanced adults don't take.

I'm 26 I don't give a fuck and I guarantee you'll still be here too.

/thread

23. I'm getting too old for Sup Forums in general.

This place has taught me a lot and I think I'm reaching my end.

But there's just oh so much more to learn. There always will be, really.

>I must be leaving soon, I am far too euphoric for this rabble

ill stay here until we produce enough dubs to make the world a better place

Everyone over the age of 30 here seems to be legitimately insane. Everyone under 20 is just here to shitpost and post edgy nigger memes. Ten years is plenty of time to realize just how terrible this board really is.

>leaving Sup Forums when you reach your mid 20's is embarrassing

Staying past that is more embarrassing than not. I don't think any of the adults I know use Sup Forums anymore.

Is that one of those "memes" I keep hearing about? I'm am 12.

>We preach the truth of this world.
hahaha, is that what you think people do here?

>tfw over 30
>tfw just love to shitpost

>mfw Im 30 years old and for once Im not the oldest one on a website

started at 27, almost 30 now.

I want to leave but it's actually become a pretty reliable place when it comes to the only news I care about.

Yeah, they just become conformist greedheads. Fuck alternative political discussion, right?

And yet you're still here

>Everyone over the age of 30 here seems to be legitimately insane.

Because most of us have been posting here for about 10 years now. Just think about how much you've changed in the short amount of time that you've been here.

>married, age 27

>wife and I earn 200k plus

>have masters degree and normie lifestyle

>still shitpost on Sup Forums

>lurk pol and save good images

I used to laugh at the "nazis" on this board but now I realize the Jews are really the ones pushing this global communism shit and I'm to the point where I think hitler was right

I have plenty of subreddits for that.

Yeah I'm doing the same. After the election is over, and I can read liberal and reddit tears is the day I'm done with Sup Forums and the internet in general.

>implying november isn;t going to be the funniest Trumpcuck mass mental breakdown in Sup Forums history

You'll be back

>reddit

HÖHÖHÖHÖHÖHÖHÖHÖHÖ

Just to add, I figure I'll finish out college and get a trades kill career and save up money, eventually die alone

I'll be happy to have witness lebron win one for the land on Sup Forums and trump win on Sup Forums

Personally I don't care either way. There will be about three solid weeks of white-hot butthurt from whoever loses and the bants that go with, then Sup Forums will return to it's normal shitty self.

Fuck I hate election years.

For what? There's no entertainment value anymore. I used to have at least decent arguments, now it's entirely memes and childish shitposting. I've stopped using Sup Forums boards before, this is the last one.

Yeah man it's a pretty normal website to use.

Im 53 AMA

Get the fuck out then. Nobody is stopping you from being more mature and thoughtful than the rest of us. We're going to live our lives outside of your sniffing your own farts reality.

>Yeah man it's a pretty normal website to use.

much freedom of speech wow.

You don't believe that for one minute, do you?

>I judge a website only by its default categories

Learn how to use the internet.

I'm 31 and gave up Sup Forums a few times when I thought I was too old, but actually despite the extremely irreverent nature of pol, I'm not a turbo autist and can see the truth beneath the shitposting. It is only once you give this up and consider your remaining options for reading and discussing current events that you realise just how important this place is. Opinions in every other corner of the web are censored or otherwise hidden by shitty concensus driven content management systems that are another form of censorship (leddit).

Seriously there's more insight and maturity beneath the surface of pol than any fucking where on the internet. Just read the retarded scrawlings on the BBC news pages. It is like some kind of enclave for people who ate too much lead paint, honestly worse than Alex Jones fans.

Also ignore flag Im a Brit on holiday in Budapest

Someone should come up with a good formula to work out how deprived one's life is.

Age * # of hours spent on Sup Forums per day / 10

e.g 21 * ~1 / 10, so my level of deprivation is about 2.1

What? Reddit shuts down discussion and deletes subreddits it disagrees with.

Give me the subreddits you go for alternative political discussion and I'll have them down within 24 hours.

When I was your age I was 42.

Correct, because in order to be "happy" and "balanced" in our time you have to adopt state approved beliefs and narratives. Otherwise you risk becoming an outcast (or worse, labeled an extremist and arrested) in your own country and home, and I know the soft, sensitive and shallow hearts of socialites can't bare rejection.

The pursuit of truth and progression has never been the business of those who are afraid of being deemed radical or unusual.

I just found Sup Forums because of the FBI guy AMA. I'm 45.

Oldest guy on Sup Forums that I have seen was someone in his 60s

It was on Sup Forums and he said how he remembers watching the original ghost busters in theatres opening day cause it was like the 6 year anniversary of his college graduation. Some one called him out on it and he never came back

Lol whatever helps you sleep at night you fucking moron.

Maybe if you troll like a fucking child.

>age
that's ageist
there is no age anymore

You're never too old, but you can be too young. The trouble with this board is it looks at the big picture and the big picture is extremely negative and can make one feel helpless and scared. It is better to have fun for a few years, feeling big against the world, before you start looking at how big things really are.

Nothing can replace the lessons learned and confidence gained from social interaction and risk taking, but the views expressed on this board make it feel scary and hopeless to take action in the real world. Teenagers really shouldn't be here, the negativity burrows inside them because they have no life experience to protect themselves. It is much better to be naive and uniformed when young.

>Seriously there's more insight and maturity beneath the surface of pol than any fucking where on the internet.
I give a lot of praise to the anonymity aspect. Posturing and curving your language is seemingly redundant if no one can tie what you say to a name.

>Maybe if you troll like a fucking child.

If the discussions are truly free and open, they will inevitably be shut down. Come on man, hand them over. I'm looking forward to it. Otherwise, you're just bluffing and these "subreddits" are heavily censored garbage with "red line" discussion.

underrated

With two sons, a wife and my own house

/r/uncensorednews

/r/anythinggoesnews

/r/POLITIC

/r/open_news

/r/politicalvideo

/r/worldpolitics

/r/uspolitics

There is tons of anti-islam and race realist esentiment on reddit now. Things have changed since Ferguson.

O.k., grandpa. When will you stop using Pascal?

Lame. But I guess some people have to be boring drones, tied down to their tedium. Good luck escaping your hell, though, stay positive.

Yes, and it comes in the ultimate vessel: memes.

If you can't understand how this is a psyops/propagandist paradise, you need to read more.

>

Hmmm, really got my neurons firing.
I've been on Sup Forums since I was 16; although the I did start out on /b, now that I'm turning 19 next month I feel like it's time for me to leave soon. Ive consumed too many red pills for my well being

If you approach the pursuit of truth from the perspective of "will this information help me sleep at night?" you will end up believing in a fairy tale, which I imagine you probably do.

I'm 40 in August and been here for nearly 9 years.

You're never too old for Sup Forums it's the caliber of threads/debates you involve yourself in and quality of your posts that matter.

Though sometimes, just sometimes I post with the humor of a 10yo because I can and it's anonymous.

tl;dr bums and willys tee hee

What other forums exist to discuss politics and world events? With as much traffic, and generally quicker to report on events than most news outlets? With the caveat of having very few actual limiting rules?

I'd be happy to check them out, honestly.

But beyond that, I'm here for now, since it is one of the few places I can fully discuss openly anymore about these topics. Such is life here.

I remember 45.
Everything still worked.

Probably 28+. I don't know why someone who is almost in their thirties would still want to come to a shitposting ground for teenagers.

23 here for reference

PFFFFFFFFFT you're not even trying. Alternative political discussion my ass.

You're never to old. It's a way of life.

>gets completely checkmated
>emotional spergout
Unsurprising

>be 33
>read this as fpbp
>continue browsing
>continue posting
>continue finishing night with a visit to gif

Been browsing for 8 years. Trust when I say you never leave.

I'm 27 and I shitpost om imageboards since 18

>tfw 35 and nothing works anymore

want to slit my wrists but my hands are too shaky to hit the artery

It's not as if the people who've left have much of a voice here.

At least you live in a first world country.

lol the pursuit of truth on Sup Forums?
who are you kidding

Not an age thing as much as life shit. Probably shouldn't spend time here trolling daily once you have children. 38 here and been browsing a few weeks on with a few months off since launch year.

Also, like Europe, Sup Forums has received a HUGE influx of newfags (read: refugees) for the past couple of years, especially around Sup Forums-harbor, and this fucking election year as well.

We've gotten such refugees from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, etc... and other boards on this site, as well as other sites like Leddit. Most of these refugees are teens, who aside from random news articles and opinions and infographics here, have done little to know outside reading/research/learning/etc. on the topics discussed here. Plus they hardly know memes, the language if you will.

On top of all this, we have shills and other such threat elements adding to the piss ocean.

Board quality has definitely gone down as a result. What is probably needed are daily/weekly threads encouraging outside reading and discussion. I really wish I still had those recommended Sup Forums reading books links... if anyone has them, please drop them, they are a good start.

can you play phone pokeymans in bongland? No phone pokeymans here. I have to go buy pokeyman stickers and put them on my phone screen instead

>Mexico
>assisted suicide whether you want it or not
I guess you have a point

I was speaking more to the subject of pursuing truth in general, which would also apply to Sup Forums regardless of how much you'd like to believe everything said here is a untrue. That's just a meme, a falsehood to be ridiculed.

Nigga, I'm 31 and just barely grew out of /b. We have too much work to do after this election.

were you trying to actually discuss something? to get some intellectual feedback from fucking Sup Forums you misunderstood it's purpose from the beginning

Kek. Only some regions of our country have assisted suicide, Mexico city is quite nice actually.
I wish we got your crime levels though.

Fuckoff you retard.