I’m obsessed with seeing my slut wife exposed...

I’m obsessed with seeing my slut wife exposed. Does anyone own her full exposure that can help indulge my unhealthy obsession?

Attached: 37497DDC-F11B-4418-A52B-BF5A506A0DD5.jpg (1600x1600, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMe2M1xSud7wcG2R7cmU_J4EIwemQRf3xS7TH-b1bQOfEvS6qht5RbDdpgVqIiIhw?key=aVBaSExqeWM5ZDg0RlZvOVQ3OENBc1NoZWRXeTJB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give a link to the full load and I'll distribute it

See this girl maybe more than Erin these days

prove it larping faggot. give us one taken this week. if not, fucking fuck off you garbage piece of shit larping loser. get out of your mothers basement, youre 40 bald and fat

The bulk of them

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMe2M1xSud7wcG2R7cmU_J4EIwemQRf3xS7TH-b1bQOfEvS6qht5RbDdpgVqIiIhw?key=aVBaSExqeWM5ZDg0RlZvOVQ3OENBc1NoZWRXeTJB

Attached: 31C80403-F76A-486E-8146-6E22B520552E.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Will you ever post any new content op or just the same recycled pics over and over?

>photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMe2M1xSud7wcG2R7cmU_J4EIwemQRf3xS7TH-b1bQOfEvS6qht5RbDdpgVqIiIhw?key=aVBaSExqeWM5ZDg0RlZvOVQ3OENBc1NoZWRXeTJB
I have a couple of blogs that I put some on. She's pretty popular...I see her a lot.

I haven’t decided yet. It’s based on how well her exposure spreads

Attached: 5B70EF7C-5423-43F2-BB3B-ABA36E1A811E.jpg (828x828, 86K)

Post some links

Sounds like you don’t have more cause you’re an ex lol

Attached: 1529178282302.png (699x490, 447K)

I respect your opinion, although wrong

Attached: BBC20417-8F14-4760-B082-63C66615CFE0.jpg (540x720, 48K)

This faggot has been posting this bitch nearly every day for years.

Hes clearly a mental case crazy ex stalker and should have long ago been locked the fuck up. I honestly pitty the poor woman who long ago should have had to stop dealing with this larping psychopath shitdick

>my slut wife
>asking randoms for her photos
shouldn't you be the one with the photos? I mean she is your wife?

Get a fucking life OP. You are garbage.

Strong opinions in here

God, it was like 2 years ago that a bunch of us contacted her and posted the conversations where she named and shamed him back. Wish I had access to my external right now so I could put OP back on the blast he deserves.

We should reach out to her again. Maybe she can cause him the legal trouble he deserves.

Never happened

Oh its on faggot. I’m gonna find her shit now and let her know you are still at it.

Lying little twerp ass neckbeard incel filth. The world has changed in the years since the last time you got called out.

Here we go lol

>twerp ass neckbeard incel filth

Attached: 51FE9C5F-CAD3-47A2-B584-9404C4A5DBBC.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Ok faggot you won’t and can’t do shit because you are an impotent loser

I think I remember this. Didnt it turn out that the OP was some chubby loser that stalked her for a year until she decided to give him a sympathy bj but then he couldn't get it up and she told all her\his friends and he ended up leaving town in shame?

How’d he get the noodleS?

Attached: 7454CE93-DB3C-4A01-B5F2-B2E9540D48F7.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Attached: 7FBA4A91-A41A-46D1-83A7-E9E4632B6E05.jpg (630x630, 70K)

Perfection

my guess is that some alpha ex boyfriend shared the photos originally and OP found them, started a crazed obsession and began stalking / perpetually sharing the images.

Or he catfished her. Mentally ill people are endlessly entertaining

How funny would that be??? OP has never even met her. Hes just that much of a loser that he fell in love with a picture

Is this pasta now?

Fucking stale pasta by now

regardless the photos are clearly several years old. i mean look at this photo:
there's a home phone on the bedside table... nobody has those anymore this is easily from 2014 or earlier.

Show us your dick op. Prove you arent a fat loser.

Seconded. Put a timestamp on it with sharpie.

Found it

Facebook id=100011190160624

Have at her boys!

Who wants to do this to my cheating ex bf. I have pics and info

how do i see the page?

Go to fb and change the end of the url to that id

Ok guys... OP here. Please dont contact her. I’m sorry. She totally can figure out who I am and I’m still in trouble for last time.

I’m serious guys... I could go to prison.

Yeah no shit. This is a felony. This shit is easily traced back to you.

Fake and gay

Anyone

> MUH HUWIFE
No it isn't.

Post it and we’ll see whats up

Next time don't cheat loser

Attached: Snapchat-124337057.jpg (790x1600, 90K)

Nypa

However we can be bought with tits and vagene

Strong start. Butthole shot. We’ll need more.

Did it feel good to post it?

Man fuck off. She deserves it for what she did!!

lol he is jacking it when you humiliate him. lol u are confirmed gay now

Absolutely did. I want him posted fucking daily.

Attached: Snapchat-523056965.jpg (406x539, 26K)

Excellent. Your hate will make you powerful. Keep going.

Also that other guy had a point. We will require tits at a minimum. Sharpie in pooper for daily.

This fking tard again, in about 5 mins you're gonna be replying to your own posts "omg how I delete omg I regret so much" fuck off

THIS is the gender equality we need. Not both sides making each other better by ending toxic behavior but instead everyone joining in the toxic

What’s the IG BOYYSS

Nooo stop. If she finds out I’m still doing this I’m done for.

Man, come-on. I just got a new job at a fucking middle school. Even if I get away with it I’ll still be fired.

I’m freaking out now guys. Please dont message her...

i messaged her

Messaged