Which candidate would be worse for gun owners?

Which candidate would be worse for gun owners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary.

Hillary, only because I know what she'd do.
Trump is more or less unpredictable.

How is this even a fucking debatable question?

Know of no one voting hillary, where's her support?

Yes

This thread is shit. I'm only responding because it will drain money from whoever is paying you.

not /k/
hillary is the devil
and shillbots incomming

congratulations op you managed to be a turbofaggot

Hillary.

Middle aged women, blacks, libcucks who think trump is a fascist even though clinton is literally a fascist

Hilary. She's out for blood on this. Trump might cut a deal involving universal background checks or the no fly list to get the dems off his back, but I don't think he's opposed to the second amendment at a gut level.

Trump: nation driven to collapse, can't afford funs
Hilary: america strong again, can't have funs

there's no victory to be had

How is this even a question?

Hillary wants to overturn DC v. Heller and Chicago v. Mcdonald. She wants to ban 'salt guns and she wants the Supreme Court to come around and say that we do not have individual rights to firearm ownership.

Trump wants nationwide constitutional carry.

Now let's assume for a second that the never Trump faggots are right and that Trump is a secret liberal in disguise who won't help us with gun rights and will actually betray us. We KNOW that Hillary will FOR CERTAIN fuck us here. If we listen to the Trump conspiracy theorists, we have conflicting accounts and thus we have a mixed chance of getting either fucked, or at least an attempt at expanded rights.

Meaning that even worst case scenario, there is no different between Hillary and Trump, and in literally every other scenario Trump is better than Clinton.

So the easy answer is that Trump>Clinton on gun rights.

>Trump: nation driven to collapse
>Hilary: america strong again

This is next level delusion...

OP.

in commiefornia and jew york, and a lot of texas is butthurt that cruz lost, so unfortunately trump will lose to hillary and we're all fucked

But it's true. Hillary backs the American industry and banks, she won't make life better for most people maybe, but she will get done what the big powers want done. That's all the backing she has, and all that she needs.

Trump is an incompetent with no plan, no skills, nothing. He's the Berlusconi of US. He'll just make himself richer, America the clown of the world, and then he'll fuck off.

I really, really want Hillary to have a nervous breakdown live on tv where she just starts screaming and losing her shit about how she DESERVES the presidency, how the people are are all mindless idiots, how Trump is a moron, etc, etc.
By the Kube it would be glorious to watch.

Non-white people

women, minorities, and people with college educations

all few and far between on this board

Hillary is a corrupt, incompetent with malicious plans, who just wants to make herself richer.

kill yourself shill

You're wrong, Trump does have policies. You just haven't been paying attention and are parroting your Facebook friends

Clinton by far. If she's President, think about it, theres 130 million+ gun owners and they will go after her and they won't stop till she's dead.

I honestly wish your Berlusconi gets elected, just so you can experience first hand what Italy experienced. It will be really fun. Be prepared to sell your funs, though, since the cost of life will go way up.

Hillary is a liar. That's all. She's competent enough to make the rules even when a man is leading (that other Clinton) so I'd say she's got enough balls to drive america somewhere and roll over anyone who denies her power.

ayy lmao

>going against the current is incompetence!
>muh isolationist!

Stay mad eurocuck. Globalism is cancer

hitlery. if you have to ask, maybe you should abstain from voting

McSuck a dick you fucking faggot.
Everyone that I know is voting Trump, college education or not.
Correct the record somewhere else

why do all of you show up as unknown for me?

because the thread was moved from /k/ to here on Sup Forums

Cruz couldn't even win a majority in Texas

Nobody is upset about his loss.

but Texas was represented by Never Trump delegates today at the Republican Convention, and another source (though it could be a shitty one) tells me that Texas has a decent amount of Shillary support

wait nvm, texas was in favor of trump but if you look at the primaries you'll find that Cruz had twice as many votes in Texas

What a stupid fucking question.

>tfw you can't discuss gun laws on /k/ but there are daily threads about videogames, dogs and "what are you drinking tonight".

Cruz is shit. Texans know this.

clinton. no brainer. we mustn't forget the 1994 clinton gun ban.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Hillary because she'll be worse for everyone except the globalist elites. She can pretend to be a champion for women and minorities all they want, but this country will die if she continues the pro-globalist anti-American policies of her predecessors, and that hurts everyone, especially women and minorities.

I hope they do. It's a very important state in this election

He's an attempt to get beans vote for him because he is """"Hispanic"""" It's fucking insulting in my opinion.

None because nobody is taking away our guns. The AWB was a massive failure for the Democrats. Only big city libs want to take it away. There were lots of gun owning union democrats that reside in places like Colorado and West Virginia that were pissed and appalled by the AWB and voted Republican. All they can try to get is increased background checks which doesn't affect me because I'm not a drug using felon.

unfortunately politics will be very race-oriented in the next decades. This is why the democrats have a chance of winning; they try to appeal to minorities with rhetoric and fearmongering

obviously shillary would be worse

Trump

Hillary might make it harder for you to get ammo and high capacity magazines or some irrelevant shit...

But Trump has a good chance of actually starting a nuclear holocaust that destroys humanity... So... Yeah.

It's also why the lost the gay votes with shillary choosing the Muslims over them.

>democrats
>fear mongering

You spelled Republicunt wrong.

How long until the BGC's will include Facebook checks?
Seems like it would be the easiest to identify who does what with whom, where, when and why.

who the fuck do you think numb nuts?

go back to r3ddit you little faggot

Trump got endorsed by the NRA, which they basically never do.

This isn't rocket science.

They're bots from Hillary's offshore proxy servers

no u

so why do you support a candidate who has no idea what hes talking about and wants to create a tax loop hole for the super rich by getting rid of the estate tax?

>We NEED to take away guns! There will be so much killing and those scary looking guns especially have to go!
>You can't trust the police, especially if you're black! If you're black they'll shoot you!
>Only police should have guns, we can't control you and you might be too dangerous!

Nah, user was right.

The New York liberal

This thread was moved from

>where's her support?

people who aren't retarded faggots posting an an animu board.

Why is everyone's flags "unknown"?

Omg twh nukelaars. No doland no!

See newfag

lol my bad. first day here.

Minorities and liberals are rallying behind her because shes not Trump

I should know, I'm a minority.

god i hate summer

>shillary choosing the Muslims over them.

what do you mean?

I don't. I get time off between school lol

Holy shit this is retarded, they actually tried to ban pistol grips... California needs to change

Why is this even a thread let alone a question?
Hillary.

>camwhoring my funs

They've been trying to ban specifically AR & AK variant rifles (despite them never being used in a statistically relevant amount of crime).

The bullet-button loophole left the door open for years, which they just shut. I'm not sure if there's going to be a whole lot of compliance with CA gun control laws.

Are you an ayylmao?

This

Anyone who thinks that Clinton will be better than Trump on guns is a shill or brain damaged

>OCCUPY DEMOCRATS

FUCK OFF