Dumb whore with a boyfriend is trying to get me to double team her with another guy whos not her bf...

Dumb whore with a boyfriend is trying to get me to double team her with another guy whos not her bf. More reasons you cant trust women

Attached: 9BC96CBA-BFC9-4BEE-96D3-0E8E110EA877.png (1242x2208, 1022K)

no one cares

>continued

Attached: F17C1152-08D0-4BF4-98B2-3E29CFABA2FD.png (1242x2208, 1.3M)

Lol stop acting like you wont do it

I’m definitely going to do it lol. Its gonna be a nice hate fuck though

7% battery, fuck off.

More! Got a pic of her?

Bro Im poor I cant afford to charge my shit

>trips
>Last posted six minutes ago

Fake and gay

Charge your fucking phone, jesus christ.

Attached: its-my-sleepover-and-get-to-choose-the-movie-boku-45475384.png (500x512, 147K)

its one of those cringefags who wait for a positive reply to keep their shitty story going

remember to sage

Be a real bro and tell her boyfriend by sending him the texts, it’s the least you can do by saving him from an awful and whorish women. Bros before hoes man always, even if you barely know the dude don’t allow that whore to be a whore let her die alone and filled with regret for what she’s doing.

Attached: F68DB939-7445-45A6-93C7-D3C0488AAFB8.jpg (425x481, 98K)

Let him fuck her and then tell the boyfriend, seems like the smarter decision

If you don’t tell her bf you’re just as bad as her and the same shit or the equivalent to it is gonna happen to you too if you fuck her.

both of you some nasty mfs and if i gotta judge yalls character based on those texts, both of y’all are going to hell

what goes up comes down. what’s done in the dark eventually comes to light

still won’t make him any less of a shitty person. and he’s disgusting if he fucks a trifling hoe like that. Especially with another dude

Show us more faggot, fuck this whore

>let her die alone
You realize that will never happen, right? That only happens to men user.

There is no way in hell I go through with this. Not interested in this roastie, just used the convo to jack off. But I dont really feel like telling her bf because I dont need to give this whore any reason to start dragging my name through the mud.

Lucky boyfriend, he can play Xbox while someone thinks to dat whore

Tell bf through an anonymous texting app, say your name is nick. Fuck her anyways

fuck that bitch let her talk her shit. What’s she gonna say? Only gonna make herself seem like a fuckin whore and drive away everyone thinks ab her because they’ll know she’s been ran through

Yeah the thought of being the sloppy thirds to this bitch is what made me lose all interest. Listen, Im not gonna lie, I thought about it...but yeah if any girl is gonna be rifled with STDs, its this one

Why would she drag your name "through the mud"? You friends with the guy or something? Makes no sense as stated so far.

Gradually show that you are more interested in the guy, divert the attention from her.

Because I entertained the idea so I could get some jack off material cause I was horny af at the time. Regardless, I just want to be detached from the whole thing

okay well just detach yourself. If you want to feel like a good person, tell her bf anonymously that he may want to leave that cheating bitch. Burner snapchat, email, whatever. You can even do it w a fake phone number from some websites

You are worthless.

What’s her name

Ok. Do you consider yourself a man? Men speak directly. It's pretty clear that you think what she is doing is wrong. If I was you I would contact the boyfriend and show him the messages. Cheating is unacceptable. Also, that would be the quickest way to detach yourself from the situation.

If you want to provide some lulz for us then message the girl and tell her you are going to tell the bf. Then post the responses on here.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>Comes in here bitching about women
>Too scared to put one in it's place
>What a faggot