This movie sucked

This movie sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-msHHTioMhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

solid opinion. can't argue with that.

oh wait, i can. You suck.

It was boring. The shoot out scenes sucked. The soundtrack was gay. The fighting looked fake. No good sexy scenes. The best part about the movie was their wardrobes and the mustaches. And those sucked too.

A lot of opinions for a teenager.

Not an argument.

Wrong. Your opinions are invalidated because of your lack of experience. Good day, faggot.

You first, faggot.

Nah. You can't explain why this movie's good. Nice cop out though.

See

An argument would imply you brought up any points to debate.
You just spouted the opinions of sentient diarrhea and expect people to validate your weaksauce b8.
You should be greatful for the few (you)'s that you got.

It has a few cheesy scenes but the movie is pretty good overall, worth watching just for Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday

>Oh yeah, ok. Let me take time crafting a well thought out treatise on the technical and artistic merits of the movie Tombstone for some edgy retarded kid
yeah, nah.

>durr it's b8 cuz i disagree with it

Kill yourself you retarded nigger.

>It sucked
>No sexy scenes like in my hollywood jewfilms
>no explosions

Literally not an argument. Go watch Transformers kiddo.

love tombstone. tons of great quotes. also kurt russell is always great.

>i have no argument, i'll just call him a teenager

You'll never be my huckleberry with a post like this.

He was qouting the bible, Revelations: Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Where did I say anything about explosions? Dumbass.

So you mean that turbopleb pile of horse vomit you call an opinion was legitimate? Jesus christ how embarasing.
It's not to late to play the "I was merely pretending" card you know.

>opinions are only valid if i say they are

The movie was a boring piece of shit. Not 1 good reason to watch it.

It effectively tells a compelling story, builds interesting characters, the protagonist has a solid arch, it has great dialog, good pacing, great cinematography and a fantastic cast.

Now fuck off.

>it was boring

This how you spot a pleb, ladies and gentlemen, when he calls something "boring" or "pretentious" and he doesn't have a solid argument.

>It effectively tells a compelling story

No it doesn't. There's nothing about the story that's compelling. Basically someone's brother dies and they decide to avenge him and then some other people get shot. Am I missing anything?

>builds interesting characters

Like who? The characters were boring as fuck.

>the protagonist has a solid arch

Not really.

>it has great dialog

Name one scene that has great dialogue.

>good pacing

It starts slow and drags throughout until the end when they finally kill each other in classic 80s low budget fashion. The shootout scenes were ass and you know it.

>great cinematography

They shot it in Arizona or whereever. I could film myself taking a shit in front of some mountains and it would look just as good.

>fantastic cast

Some of the actors are alright in other stuff but that doesn't make this a good movie. Also

>Val Kilmer
>fantastic

Top fucking kek, lad.

>movies can't be boring

What's it like being retarded?

Please read what i said, calling a movie "boring" without nothing else to back it up is the dumbest thing you can do when describing a film. Try again, but with no buzzwords this time.

>boring is a buzzword

Since when?

How bout this? The movie's a snoozefest. The dialogue is generic and the action scenes put me to sleep. And the soundtrack was really, REALLY gay. But I guess Sup Forums would be into that.

>The dialogue is generic

What was generic about it? it was well written, memorable characters that felt pretty real.

>the action scenes put me to sleep.

How many westerns have you seen? were you expecting a high paced 6 min shootout with slowmo shots, sudden cuts, explosions and cool music in the background? Because westerns are quite the opposite.

>And the soundtrack was really, REALLY gay.

What are some great, non-gay soundtracks, tough guy?

I'm starting to think you're actually a teenager user.

>What was generic about it?

It sounded like any dialogue from any random western/horse movie you might watch. Nothing stood out to me.

>memorable characters that felt pretty real

I counted one character that has a personality and backstory.

>How many westerns have you seen?

Unforgiven, 3:10 to Yuma

>were you expecting a high paced 6 min shootout with slowmo shots

No

>sudden cuts

No

>explosions

No

>and cool music in the background?

I wasn't expecting this but honestly it might have helped the movie not look so shitty when they're killing each other. This is one of the few movies I've seen where the action scenes look so dated that murder is about as exciting as watching dogs fuck.

>What are some great, non-gay soundtracks, tough guy?

The Matrix. Nah, just kidding. The score for the movie sounded like it was stolen from a Disney movie. I would expect something a little more serious and dramatic to match what we're supposed to be feeling instead of the Cinderella OST.

>I'm starting to think you're actually a teenager user.

I guess the grown up thing to do is pretend to enjoy things that suck.

>I counted one character that has a personality and backstory.

Really? i thought they were all unique in their own way, different motivations and personalities, i would like to add that this is based on a true story, The O.K. Corral shootout is a pretty famous story, not the first time it has breen brought to screen.

>Unforgiven, 3:10 to Yuma

Then you should know better that westerns are not action flicks. If you thought Tombstone is a snoozefest, then i don't know what you'll think when you watch Searchers or Once Upon a Time in The West.
>I wasn't expecting this but honestly it might have helped the movie not look so shitty when they're killing each other. This is one of the few movies I've seen where the action scenes look so dated that murder is about as exciting as watching dogs fuck.

What scenes exactly looked dated? I remember a few cheesy moments (Wyatt screaming "No" in the river) but asides from that, the "action" scenes were pretty nice, especially that OK Corral one, that has music in the background, by the way.

>The Matrix. Nah, just kidding. The score for the movie sounded like it was stolen from a Disney movie. I would expect something a little more serious and dramatic to match what we're supposed to be feeling instead of the Cinderella OST.

Does this sound Disney to you? im also guessing the magnificent seven theme is disney too right?

youtube.com/watch?v=-msHHTioMhc

>I guess the grown up thing to do is pretend to enjoy things that suck.

No friend, the grown up thing to do is stop acting like a little kid who's craving for attention and hates things just because they're popular. I'm not trying to say Tombstone is a flawless masterpiece, but calling the film shit is no good either.

Maybe you should watch more westerns and try to understand what im talking about here.

Fuck off faggot

i am not in fact your Huckleberry