Protagonist of new trilogy - female

>protagonist of new trilogy - female
>protagonist of first standalone - female
>protagonist of new video game - female
>new animated series - all female
>one of the only new EU books NOT about movie characters - female protagonist
>only book set prior to The Force Awakens is about Leia
>even the fucking cosplay likeness competition - all female winners

You know, I'm not a sexist, but it's noticeable.

it's what the market wants

Yeah they're really being tryhards about it.

When you hand the franchise over to a company primarily marketed at cunny's.

maybe you should grow up and stop getting hyped for disney childrens movies

40k disney when

>light side and dark side are now about femininity and masculinity
And you fags got mad at ghostbusters

Irony? Because obviously not.

TFA didn't top Avatar. Didn't even come close. Chinks hated the nigger and the girl.

Disney literally included a nobody into The Last Jedi to appeal to China.

Welcome to the new world, where people will ham fist females and "variety" people Forgot the actual word I'm looking for due to ethanol because I forgot where I was going with this, but yeah, it's shit.

Women where strong and badass in movies before it became a trend, but I guess Kate Beckinsale and Sigourney Weaver doesn't count.

This, really.

I don't mind female protagonists or characters in my fiction but it's so blatantly obvious that they're always creating these perfect little mary sues.

What about the Han Solo movie?

They have Marvel for boys. No kidding, the main reason for buying Marvel was failure to create male equivalent to Princess line, so they just boutht one.

It topped Avatar where it mattered - in domestic revenue. Nobody gives a fuck what gooks think.

OP here.
So I should suck Disney's cock for the first thing they release with a male. Han Solo - the most obvious, risk-less choice?

>males will see Star Wars anyways
>females might, but even more so with the incentive of having female protagonist thrown in there to lure them in
Today, we teach OP about market segmentation you dumb tard.

Twilight
Harry Potter
The Hunger Games
Star Wars

deal with it

>video game
B-but she's a baddie...

>boohoo I'm afraid of a strong woman
get rekt

Women are the majority of the population. You always say blacks shouldn't be so represented because they're in the minority. Why doesn't this apply to white men? Are you special?

>tfw when a series made by nerdy white men for nerdy white men gets co-opted by degenerates, normies and jews and is turned into unrecognizable feminist propaganda

And it's all about a freaking tree

It's gonna be about Daenerys teaching young Han Solo how to be Han Solo

>Males.
I think you mean Retards...

>Nobody gives a fuck what gooks think.

Joke?

Loads of movies have pandering to the Chinese market nowadays, it's very lucrative

Cuck males, gays and fat girls always try this straw man

Meanwhile...

>wah wah wah your movie or tv show doesn't have enough womyn! Diversity now! I need muh representation!

See how that works faggot?

I'm looking forward to the tumblr riot over this

>people who don't see identity politics everywhere, and doesn't keep them from bringing their cute date to that new Star Wars movie, which he's going to rail afterwards
>retards
Oh boy.

>mom there's girls in my star wars game

>look at me, i can whine just as much as girls, faggots, and literal cuckolds :pppppppppppppp
Hahahahahahaha.

Again, that straw man doesn't work

I wouldn't mind if it was a sexy looking commando girl but this is another square jawed EA female

Has it actually been confirmed that she's playing Sana? Because Thandie is also in it, I though she was Sana.

Remember back in the day when the made something cool and it happened to be revealed later it was a woman? Like Metroid, that worked so well

I want this to be true so much.

That will be the end of any hope for star wars fanboys.

The memes will last for ages.

>TFA = female lead
>Rogue One = female lead
>Rebels = multiple female leads
>Battlefront 2 = female lead
>Last Jedi = female lead
>Forces of Destiny = multiple female leads
>Episode IX = female lead

Where were you when millions of Star Wars fanboys were BTFO forever by Queen Kathleen?

YAAAASSS QUEEN SLAY!!

>Nobody gives a fuck what gooks think.
If that were the case then Dr. Strange wouldn't have replaced all the tibetan shit

Am I crazy or was Leia THE most active, competent, tough female character ever in 1977?

I mean she gets all these little notes where she kills Stormtroopers and she shoots the trash vent off and she fearlessly stands up to Darth Vader and Peter Cushing and all I can think of in comparison is how women in contemporary films were worthless retards

I feel like without her there would never have been a Ripley or a Sarah Connor

You know with this they cant use the andromeda excuses.

They are making them ugly on purpose...

>TFA
oh ok its a female protagonist this time, could be interesting, bastilla from kotor was a great character so if its anything like that it should be fine

>ROGUE 1
oh another female main character hmm I thought they already did that with TFA, kinda suspicious that (((they))) did it again

>battlefront2

alright Jews we get it. you can stop now. its not even an attractive white Aryan lady but its some ugly Mexican cleaning woman. at least shes on the sith team and not another Mary sue rebel

The whole strong female lead was cute in Rogue One and TFA but there's no way that they can make franchise like exclusively for girls or even unisex.

at least she's from the Empire and not another Rebel scum

>there's no way that they can make franchise like exclusively for girls
$3 billion

>be videotoy player
>complain for years about western devs only making generic gruff space marine or generic male characters
>they start making more female characters
>WAAAH! I WANT MY MEN BACK!!!

Wow you leave this thread up but delete the finn thread when you were getting BTFO like usual
Guess your a dirty misogynist then REDWOOD

>Brown Woman leading the Empire

I thought they were White Male Supremacists though

>waaaa i dont get to be a sexy girl in my videogame
I wouldn't expect anything else from a single brain cell fapping addict who still plays videogames.

That would not work today though, people would still complain that they are forcing a woman into the story to piss off men. The 80s/90s were a different time.

>look im such a star wars fan im wearing a t shirt that says star wars
I hate that cunt so much

Disneys knows that their beta neckbeard fans will swallow any tripe their fed.

They really want to girl dollar. Its as simple as that.

but I am not overreacting or anything, I just said what I would prefer

calm down

This. Public opinion is currently in favor of diversity, or less white male leads, in movies. They've done the research and apparently people have responded positively to female or minority characters. Compare gross all you want but Disney isn't stupid about these things.

Are you really that surprised? SW is owned by Disney after all. Most of their tv shows and movies have female leads.

Is this whole marketing campaign working? Did they get more women into Star Wars now?

And about the new female characters I'm actually glad they are not just fanservice soul less nerd-wet-dream girls like every comic book and EU female character.

It doesn't matter. Let them women dream about kicking ass and being strong. The reality will catch up to them sooner or later. And they will fight very quickly out why for generations women would marry and have husbands handle the violence.

Are you quite sure you're talking about the same group of people there?

with Jews you lose

yes, I remember all the threads on Sup Forums with Western characters vs Japanese characters accusing the western devs of only making buff bald space marines

I dislike they made her into badass action hero in many of the EU.

She is badass out of necessity, but she is first and foremost a politician and diplomat. A Leia series I would like is House of Cards: Coruscant edition, not her going on adventures.

In any case, you are overlooking the fact that this new wave of female characters is a feminist effort.

Well here's the thing. Rogue One made less than half the gross of TFA

Rebels had low ratings and is now headed for it's final season.

Star Wars toys from TFA and Rogue One are choking the shelves. These toys are usually purchased by boys

The reaction to the new trailer had a larger than normal negative response

So basically you can't alienate half your audience and expect them to sit there and take it. The male audience has dozens of alternatives now. This isn't like the 80s when Star Wars was the only game in town

I remember in elementary school we had to find one token girl to play star wars with us on the playground and none of them ever gave a shit about it or had seen the movies.

You can't force girls to like this crap unless you make them Disney Princesses, which they've become now that Disney owns Star Wars.

ROTJ has her being the only character in the OT who gets shot with a blaster and doesn't die and Darth Vader suggesting he'll train her to be a Sith Lord

I dont mind this one cause it's Shivakamini Somakandarkram in space right down to the likeness of the actress and voice.

But it is noticeable.

>The reaction to the new trailer had a larger than normal negative response
That's good to hear, the new trailer was disgusting. It's like they either tried to see how bad they can make it and get away with it, or they made it the day before the release.

What's the point of female leads without gratuitous fanservice?

its because manchildren will see this movie anyways no matter what and they want the hunger games audience

stop whining

SOON

jews don't provide what the market wants

they monopolize the market and make it what they want

>han solo
>classic playboy bounty hunter
>ever getting married

yeah, the 30 something trash moovies China let past its border like transformersn who gives a fuck.

This is so much worse than stupid fucking force bacteria.

What the fuck were they thinking? Who actually wants to have the force explained, let alone in such a stupid, clichéd way?

>Leia Organa Solo

Someone needs to go all Elliot Rodger on her ass

>dem thighs
>dat ratio

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

More like what Kathleen Kennedy wants.

To take something a white man has created and then taint it completely with your own agenda is a common tale as of late.

Can we, dare I say it, kill her?

I'll start working on the logo.

If you actually read the comic, you'd know that they aren't actually married. They pretended to get married in order to pull off a heist but she took it seriously and now she's delusional.

I'm not an anti-feminist and seeing women in positions of power doesn't make me feel insecure but if any feminist pandering genuinely does make you feel uncomfortable just remember at the end of the men literally rule the world.

How do people still give a flying fuck about starwars?

The new games are garbage shat out by EA, the new movies are just nostalgia grabs with a rehashed plot. The only interesting shit was the extended universe, probably because it focused on shit other than sith v jedi and lightsabers, and that got declared as heresy.

Fuck the lot of it, honestly.

DUDE
WOMEN
ARE
STRONK

LIBERAL PROGRESSIVENESS RULES!

I'm not quite sure what the strategy behind this is as many anons are quick to point out girls simply do not like star wars as much as boys do

When you look at things from a pol perspective you realize simply that the jews are willing to lose hundreds of millions of dollars just so they can further alienate young white boys

Not true.

White males are happy to watch women and people of different races on-screen. So you can have a black female lead, because the white men are going to watch it anyway and you simultaneously get the ethical brownie points too.

I know what you mean, it's just that if Star Wars has been an important part of your life it's hard to accept how it turned to shit now. You can say that the EU was shit but I myself unironically loved all the sensless and crazy stuff from the EU, every bit of it. And the fact that it was created by George Lucas and he was okay with fan fiction and all that stuff, made it better.
Being owned by Disney is so different because you know they do it 100% for the money alone.

Bro don't you know the only reason women don't play murder simulators is because murder simulators feature male hands on the gun?

this. hollywood is a social engineering project. it creates public opinion, it doesn't follow it.

It's not for the anons it's for the braindead (and in this case, 12 year old) normies who don't care because they like the graphics and they like their comfort zone Stormtroopers.

Naruto fanboys at lucasfilm copy-pasted the ending

I thought the jedi symbol was a stylized lightsaber? the fuck is this?

We learn Han is a FtM tranny

Those "ancient books" look stupid as fuck.

if we have more women portraying jedis we willl have more women becoming jedis you stupid shitlords

Kathleen Kennedy made it pretty clear this was the direction she was taking Star Wars when Disney bought it.

I knew from the moment she and JJ were in charge of revamping the franchise that they would destroy it and would never get a penny from me.

>a religious tree

so wait, life day is now canon?

I honestly don't know what the kikes are trying to accomplish here.

Why don't they want more shekels and instead try to force their political garbage that actually makes them less shekels?

Are jews retarded?

>tfw you're writing a book series with a female protagonist and largely female cast but Disney's blatant agenda makes you sick

jews don't care about money, they have it already, what they care about is pushing their agenda.

I'd say that they are actually doing more harm than good.
They are forcing in female main characters but the characters are so uninteresting and flat out boring.

>Rey is a know-it-all, can do anything first try boring mc
>So is Jyn

>That scene in Rogue One where she starts yelling at the guy who is just doing his job in this desperate war against a superior enemy force
>Tfw they tried to make him out to the bad guy but he actually blew her the fuck away

Why are the minor main characters better written than the main one? I didn't mind Finn, he actually had a reason for wanting to fight the empire, so he teamed up with the pilot guy to take them down. What did Rey do? I barely remember. She seemed to whine a lot. She was like a 16 year old girl taking gender studies.

kek
Literally same happened to me, except the characters were still mostly male. The main character was based on an old friend of mine who had a pretty strong personality.
But user, you can still write it, in fact you can make it sort of a protest or opposing side view to this whole issue. Or you can just try to make it actually good as opposed to this new Disney shit. I will try to make mine too.
Good luck with your books! I hope to read them someday.

They can't do that now and not cash in on the strong female main character in marketing