What's it like getting a nice handjob?

What's it like getting a nice handjob?

Attached: 1574564599194.png (1357x755, 1.32M)

Bump

Really good. I go to Asian massage places when I have some extra cash to drop. There are semi legit ones and straight up brothels, and I usually choose the former because my work can be pretty physical and a good massage helps.

Those tiny Asian women know what the fuck they are doing. Just enough grip and lube, stroking just the right speed, going faster or slower depending on how you are reacting at the time.

Ftr, I usually pay 50 for the massage and 40 tip for the extra hand.

Finger in the bum?

Whack. Some women have skills yeah but after she gets it good and hard she needs to pick a pair of lips because she's not leaving me with that mess

The best handjob from someone else is still subpar to your hand. It's basically only worth it because someone else is doing it. The best handjob of my life was still not life changing. Good luck, OP.

Like bags of sand

- Sit on hand
- Hand goes numb
- Jerk
- Now you know

OP, I will tell you, no lie, I went to Thailand Bangkok in October for 2 weeks. Although the heat and humidity was atrocious (would sweat like a pig immediately when I went outside) - the girls are all bimbos and all have a price.

Anyways I paid this girl like 3000 Baht to hang out with me for a couple days, dude she was stroking my dick without actually holding my shaft, like, she had an O shape with her hand and she was brushing up and down my dick head, bro, I've never been so fucking erect in my life, the sensation was so fucking amazing, it was basically a constant edge, and her soft hand gently and quickly swiping my dick head, eventually I couldn't help but clench my dick even harder which made me explode

I pay 70 total for mine.
The handjob skills are usually amazing, but sometimes they ruin my orgasm by squeezing my shroom when I start cumming
They speak barely any English and you have to be quiet of course, so communication is an issue

u stink.

Attached: pattaya-couple-226x400.jpg (226x400, 35K)

haha what

I remember the first time I went to this Chinatown parlor, I was a virgin and never got a proper handjob
The chick was young and hot (not common for these places) and her handjob was incredible. As I had my hand between her ass cheeks and squeezed, she two hand twisted my uncut cock head and made me blast so hard that it landed on my neck.
I've been addicted to handjobs ever since

Yeah that's happened a few times. Didn't know I would like it so much.

Nah kek. I'm early 30s and reasonably built from work. Don't look like an old pedo

So I have a question for you guys: are you uncut or cut and how do you like to be finished off?
Like what part of your dick does she grab and how does she stroke it?

Bump

handjobs are always going to suck for the most part unless you're uncut

Attached: handie-0184.webm (404x718, 1.22M)

I'm 100% against cutting but that's not true
Anyone can get a good handjob though it's easier for an uncut

I fucking love her, she's so pretty
Man has a nice big uncut cock too

>getting a handjob
>start cumming
>girl starts squeezes the mushroom and tugs on it
>orgasm ruined

Has this ever happened to you guys?

wouldn't know

Attached: 20191130_18560.webm (288x512, 1.39M)

Nice quads

Holy fuck

Lies

Its a nice feeling getting a hand from a nice lady who really cares about what she's doing and is into playing with ur dick. All that psychological shit does wonders for the whole effect.

It actually does feel better, though. I get a nice tingly feeling in my head and in my loins that I don't get from jerking off

Fucking yeah after I pull out she cups her hand over the tip every time and totally stops stroking what kind of useless shit is that

Nice soft lady hands make the difference too I could feel mine whenever

But does she ever jerk the shroom too with too much pressure while you're cumming? I hate that

Exactly. Nice and soft and feels amazing stroking my shaft, head, and foreskin

I would not now my girl is lazy as fuck when it come to shit like that.

Better than jerking off, worse than a ok+ blowjob

>What's it like getting a nice handjob?
Nothing like getting deepthroated. Holy shit.

Wait she didn't touch your shaft at all? Not even the top part? How is that even possible?