Reminder that Donald Trump will fail to unite the Republican Party and lose the election

Reminder that Donald Trump will fail to unite the Republican Party and lose the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOP might as well just end the party at this point. These numbers are awful. Even by some miracle Trump wins, the GOP will lose America forever.

No way you can run on that kind of bigotry in 2016.

>never xenophobia
>never homophobia
>never onomatopoeia

>hating things is bad because it hurts my feelings

It's amazing how cucked the GOP is

Says the leftie for the millionth time

Trump never had a shot because he's just not on the right side of history.

I'm still voting for him but I'll be shocked if he wins.

The West is dead. Most just don't realize it yet.

report, sage and ignore bait threads

>homophobia
>only candidate to mourn orlando, hillary defends islam
>misogyny
>literally rosie old donald

>Never Bigotry
Since when were facts bigoted?
>Never Misogyny
Lol what?
>Never Xenophobia
You mean wanting to deport ILLEGAL immigrants? You mean that total ban on immigration?
>Never Homophobia
nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html?_r=0
>Never Islamophobia
As if that's bad
>Never Ignorance
Who's really ignorant
>Never Bullying
Who bullies people into submission? Not BLM.
>Never Hatred
Again, I'll I can say is "lol what?"
>Never Trump
Cuck

>OP's image
Oh wow the democrats who literally never vote republican aren't going to vote Trump, what will we do! And you dumb shits have been calling every single conservative a racist bigot for years, like they give a shit if you say "NOW UR A DOUBLE RACIST" if they vote Trump.

The Party doesn't have a choice, friend.

Get out of the 20th century, dad. Trump doesn't need to "unite the Republican party" as there's a host of people who stopped believing in this two-party bullshit decades ago. All Trump needs to do is beat Hillary, a lying criminal establishment leftist. It really shouldn't even be that hard, to be honest.

>women
The real problem.

Until we reverse women's suffrage we won't see the end of the west's spiral towards self destruction.

Islamophobia is a logical reaction for a non-Muslim who has read the Koran, Sira and Hadith.

>Donald Trump will fail to unite the Republican Party

Do you not realize he fucking swept the nomination with record numbers? He doesn't need to unite the GOP cucks you dumbshit, he appeals to everyone and for that reason he has already won. Get over it faggot.

Hillary is consistently polling better than Trump in key battleground states. Trump only won the primaries because people who usually vote Republican in the general decided to turn out early.

>The most pro-Jew, pro-Trans, and pro-gay candidate is somehow all of those things

#NeverTrump hypocrites have their head in the sand.

>This message was brought to you by Ben Shapiro's absolutely caustic anus.

What about that divided Democratic party then?

People don't want Trump, but they aren't ready to vote for Hillary either, especially after Bernie or bust.

A low turnout has always favored the republicans.

>they aren't ready to vote for Hillary either, especially after Bernie or bust.
More than 85% of Bernie's supporters have stated they will vote for Hillary over Bernie.

Don't forget that the current polls mean nothing, just look at Brexit.

RIP United States. Trump is your last chance.
If name calling is all it takes to take over your country, you're a bunch of pathetic people.

Prepare for a muslim invasion.

There's nothing wrong with any of those but ignorance though.

And even ignorance isn't supposed to be a bad thing, by definition, it just became an insult by niggers saying "das ignant". I don't think a multi-billionaire that just won the republican nomination could be called "ignorant" by any sense of the word however.

fine with me. the Republican party has been useless for nearly a century.

Pssst. Pro tip. Only SJW millennial faggots care about any of the things on that list.

Dont be to sure

I challenge you to provide proof that trump is any of those things.

"fail to unite."
Trump already has.
Neocon Jews were never really Republican, they were just using us.
You know who did what you're accusing Trump of doing?
Romney.

Source on the website?