You lose

You lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKBcs9tNWg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lost. Try not leaving your child for 6 months if you don't want to see her cry you shitty excuse for a woman.

I'm triggered because you didn't post the one where she's hugging a giant snickers bar

KEK

WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOOOOR~

Mom nearly lost her life sitting at a desk, or working in the post office, or working in the mess hall....it was hell i tell you

She spent her deployment at a desk and I dare anyone to tell me any different.

>waaaaaaaaaaa i had to succ the argents dick
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i had no tampons when my period came
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa private willy got me pregnant and i had to use a coat hanger waaaaaaaaaaaa

fucking women; biggest meme on earth

>half black child
into the trash they go, fucking coalburner

Disgusting

No, man, she was on the front lines, cappin' hajis and carrying wounded """""""""men""""""""" to safety on her shoulders.

>leaving your child a pointless war

good parenting

:^)

FUCK YOU.

>There are """"men"""" who would allow their women to join the army and become the cock jockey of their unit

yeah but that's like saying a shark is a useless animal because it can't climb a tree. Women are allowed to be shit soldiers, cops and firefighters because muh diversity. Why don't we just stop allowing them to take jobs where they are guaranteed to suck? It seems mean...

DELETE THIS

>tfw always ate burgers with a fork until I was 8

shut the fuck up potato faggot

Nothing compared to this

youtube.com/watch?v=RKBcs9tNWg8

What did this whore expect.

wtf man

is this just trolls trolling trolls?

not surprised. post secondary system here is heavily biased toward taking in anyone other than white males.

I REMEMBER A BBC EDIT OF THIS.
BACK WHEN Sup Forums WASNT ONLY TRAPS, DRUGS AND SHEMALES.

SOMEONE FUCKING POST IT

Why is "your child having x is your fault, so you're not getting help/money for them" not a thing?

Seriously, every mother in the UK gets money for each child she has (£250 a month per child, roughly) and you get more if the child turns out to be a spastic. It was to encourage birth rates to go up after the war, but it's turned into loose slags having 12 kids off 12 different dad's and them living off the money for them for the rest of their life, especially if they give birth to a genetic fuckup

BT;DT
Gained.

>not even adding up to 100%
Hmmm

Both my parents were in the military. We never acted like shill Pussies when either of them came back from tour.

I felt something.

it literaly never came to my mind that it could be possible to eat a burger with a fork.

and of course I'm triggered

>100% of people went to college