Start a California thread

Start a California thread

Attached: 8C28534E-83BE-4467-955E-7B85F9891DF2.jpg (800x600, 100K)

lol

liberal faggot

714 here

San Bernardino but dont want to see anyone

Attached: fire-ctsy-pexels.jpg (2400x1650, 353K)

Attached: fire-1008926_1280-1000x666.jpg (1000x666, 103K)

Attached: fire+pic10.jpg (810x454, 45K)

Attached: burning-emergency-fire-1749.jpg (1200x825, 66K)

It is now California thread

God this is gay even for Sup Forums.
This gayer then a dick in your mouth while a huge black dick fucks your ass gay.

KD I HAVE TO BE THERE IS THE OFFICE AND I HAVE TO BE THERE IS THEY are you doing today I hope you are doing well

Attached: 72144892-6465-4EF4-9FE8-D3A5408BB360.jpg (1200x1402, 148K)

dick

Woooo Cali Wali

Nigger detected

SB 909

Attached: 55 photo album set-47.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

Hey I just gotta get my paystubs and I have been talking about to go out and as I mentioned I was just going because client is looking forward in the office tomorrow God bless your call

Kik if you're in so cal Jlucky714

Hm I have to go to the store and got a few I have been talking for a friend of ours who makes sense I was going because of the way to work and anxiety is good for us and the kids and the guys are going because of the way to work and the kids will be in touch when I can come out and look around and I will get back with you in full and the kids and I have to get a new one for me and one of the most important to be a part in the office today so cute and I will be in touch soon to be the best way to get in touch soon to see zombieland at least get some time to talk to me about it when we get back with you tomorrow morning and then we can go out

Holy shit you were curious if there are any changes in the next couple of weeks and I haven't had time to look. Does it have a clean title and registration for my emotions I will get back in the gym and the kids will be in touch when I can expect to the store for a long time but I have to get a double date. When I get a chance I'll let ya know

Bread and butter and jelly beans and rice and beans and corn

Fuck to get the kids together and get a new man I was going because client comes to my Google to the gym and I are picking you guys up on Monday morning at the same query about it though I think I'm gonna be able and willing to work with me on this number is a lot of fun and the food. Bananas and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and apples and oranges and

Death to the left, gas the kikes! 14/88

Fuck duck suck I will have to check but I'll be back around you I will let me see you then if you don't have a phone. Faggot you were curious to see if you have any other pics

Jesus is the slowest to be a fragile thing but it was a good day

Attached: 1559700608169.jpg (320x290, 20K)

m/f ?

Attached: beans5.jpg (660x880, 162K)

anyone lurking go to SDSU?

Just found out that California is suspending my license, and raised my fine to $563 because I didn't feel like changing/updating the address on my license. Fuck this stupid state.