Will you see the next Pirates movie, Sup Forums?

>Johnny Depp is remaining resolute in his comments about President Donald Trump and says he is unconcerned about the remarks potentially influencing his marketability.

>The Pirates star has been a staunch critic of America's 45th President and his supporters from the beginning of last year. On Tuesday, Depp, 53, went as far as to say that if anyone was offended by his comments 'then maybe the new movie isn't for them'.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1992
youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>haha look at those sjws getting offended by stuff, they're pathetic!
>wtf someone saying bad things about cheeto man? this hurts my fee fees, boycott!!

Wow pol btfo. Nice one bro

Johnny Depp is a numale liberal Hollyood elite with a failing career. I never watch any of his movies. My entertainment strictly involves no numales, blacks, Jews or feminist women.

When did he get JUSTed?

>alcoholic wifebeater
>leftist

Lol, how?

Your sarcasm just proves my point. You're just as offended as "sjws".

Go back to Sup Forums and stop shitting up this board.

Am I the only one who kinda gets the vibe that he's pretending like Pirates of the Caribbean is some high art?

I stopped watching when Jack Sparrow died. So no

Around the time Robert Downey Jr got unJUSTed.

Genuinely no one cares. Trump has tons of celebrities against him. Hell, I can't name a single celebrity for him. They all shilled against Trump. No one cares about their political opinions, people watch them for their movies.

Probably not, but it has nothing to do with that comment.
I just don't really care about the franchise anymore.
I never even saw the fourth movie.

Will only hurt his own market value.

leftists are usually hypocrites

Everyone knows Disney and all of Hollywood is extremely liberal and anti trump. No one really gives a shit about this, this didn't stop all the other Disney shit from making billions and this probably won't stop it either
>March 29
Fuck off you little nigger

>Am I the only one

Probably. He knows it's just a bit of fun. It's an iconic character though, and there aren't many of those. Bond, Indiana Jones, Jack Sparrow... Pirates are pretty counterculture and non-conservative though.

ITS A FILM ABOUT PIRATES AND RUM BEING GONE

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH POLITICS YOU WOODEN TEETH HACK

I am going to pirate it.

No one is offended or calling for a boycott against PotC though. Calm down, lad.

>I can't name a single celebrity for him.

James Woods, Scott Baio, John Voight

>believing succubus lies

Substance abuse and domestic violence is exclusively the territory of the Right, then? lol okay

It looks like shit desu. Kaya a shit.

I'm not a Trumpkin, but I wouldn't pay money to see that shit anyway.

>WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH POLITICS

Why do conservatives fail to recognise that all entertainment is informed by politics and can be subjected to political reading?

>wahhhhh Trump!

leftist cucks need to die

>What Depp later pointed out was that the movie was also "probably not for anybody else either"

I don't remember Bush's presidence but was it like this too?
8 years of constant whining and asking for impeachment?

i haven't seen a movie in the theater in years. i pirate/stream everything.

Yeah user, how dare they have an opinion!

another franchise going political
yayy cant wait. just what you need in the entertainment industry

Depp is low-key a Trump supporter. He's telling Trump fans not to watch it to save them their time and money.

Yeah pretty much.

>having a retarded "opinion"

Im only boycotting it because I dont like Depp in general and this is like the 10th potc

>I'm a true rebel I have dangerous opinions haha fuck Drumpf
I know you have to be an attention whore to be a celebrity but god fucking damn.

those arent celebrities

its sad when you have to consider scott baio a celebrity that is for you. aside from charles in charge what else has the man done?

why do autists that big franchises like that dont have any real politics to them because theyre corporate garbage

because nobody paid attention to them when they were kids, now everyone who enjoys the movies will have to listen to them

Maybe you should listen to what the celebs are saying instead of immediately rejecting it? They're not the ones calling for division.

Its typical Jewood.

Im sure all movie stars got the memo from their jew overlords to verbally bash Trump.

take it with a grain of salt, as always.

The only person getting irked here is you. Do you think everyone around you is a Trump supporter? Does he haunt your dreams?

celebs are only going to ride the general public opinion no matter if they agree with it or not

i dont even know the details but i hate when politics finds its when in to entertainment. just agenda driven nonsense

didnt kim k vote trump? there is your celeb, the biggest one

Why are rich and successful people often leftist while manchildren, fedoras, rednecks and mongrels are usually conservative/ alt right/whatever????
Wtf this is making me think now ??

Politics has been a part of entertainment since Ancient Greece. It's not suddenly going to stop because celebrities don't like a politician that you like.

>Why are rich and successful people often leftist

>this is what leftists actually believe

LEL you think ((hollywood)) is anywhere near the majority faggot?

I care about good stories

Grow up Johnny

Trump won the vote with people who make over $75,000 a year

Go away retarded Sup Forumsposter

Interesting that so many successful and loved people have opposite world views to you, don't you think?

you have to go back redditor

the majority swings to the right honey. Your online leftist echo chamber is not reality.

Also taxpayers
Also legal citizens, but that hasn't been investigated yet

>movie is going to bomb either way
>I-it's because of those Trump meanies!
>everyone just accepts that instead of the fact that it is the fifth or sixth movie in a franchise that ended 7 years ago

Last I checked Trump lost the popular vote by 2 million +.

But whatever makes you feel better.

Is the hype for this real or totally bullshit astroturfing?

The left deals mostly in Child Rape.

Im far right because i think child rapists should be killed.

Im left when it comes to unions, but right when it comes to child rape.

>bruise on her knee's

guess she had to work over time.

>+2 million commieforia shitskins

good thing that it doesn't matter honey

half of them were dead people.

You win STATES in the United States of America. Not running up the count in leftist shitholes like NY and Cali

Thats the Chicago way!

Bruised knees so sexy

most rich and successful people are born into and never had to struggle in life, and thus develop childish leftist beliefs

the internet alt-right cucks are mostly contrarian teenagers trying to be different

most rich people that actually worked theyre way up (lawyers, engineers, doctors) tend to be more in the middle with right leaning economic ideals, but also disdain for government interefering in peoples lives unlike more mainline conservatives or repiblicans

Do as I say not as I do is usually the liberal lefts favorite motto

I think Trump is reincarnated Hitler here to bring about a new dark age of fascism and ruin America as revenge for making him suicide like an angry titbaby, but I don't care about Pirates 5 and I haven't even seen the last two. What did Johnny Depp mean by this?

>but also disdain for government interefering in peoples lives unlike more mainline conservatives or repiblicans

Think before you type next time

>v-votes don't count if I say so! Trump had a majority!

LMAO. He doesn't even have a majority approval with his own voters anymore. Depp is barely offending anyone with what he said. There's barely any Trump fans left.

few presidents actually win the popular vote
unless you're a retard that thinks hillary won the popular vote because she got a bigger minority

>the right are disconnected trust fund babies
>the right are dumb rednecks
Leftists need to make up their mind.

You win States here buddy. Thank god votes from shit tier States don't end up mattering.

>christian fundamentalists dont influence the plitics of the right and try to ban shit that offends jesus

do trumpbabies ever realize they are the right version of sjws?

>seeing the fifth installment of ANY movie

I am EXTREMELY tired of every piece of media and every major event being politicized. They even made the superb owl about a left vs right match up. I won't watch this movie because its going to be shit either way.

Everyone influences their politics you dumb shit. You are probably for faggot "rights" aren't you? And you think that is different? LEL

Only republicans fail to win the majority vote and still become president. That's the only reason the current system exists - so backward hicks in the middle of nowhere can steal elections for the politicians that pander to them.

>rich and successful people often leftist
>republicans are the party of rich, fat-cat 1%ers
hmmm

Pretty sure Batbale supports him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1992
>43%

Amazingly Jerry Bruckheimer is a conservatist.

>backward hicks in the middle of nowhere
>the left continues to think vilifying the American working class is a winning strategy

>youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

Who wants to watch faggot antifas and leftists get BTFO?

Trump is literally the opposite of hitler though, butler opposed the Jews while trump is an Israeli kike puppet. Kushner is already pushing him around like little cuck

*hitler

You don't know how or why the electoral college exists, do you? And electoral vote wins are not exclusive to Dems. Stupid dumdum face.

>we shouldn't call a spade a spade

Higher IQ voters don't vote republican.

Reminder that you share a board with faggots who don't remember bush 2, the Patriot act, or 9/11

>implying jewish bankers and ceo's dont vote for republicans that serve their interests

>Median income of donald trump voters is $76000
>Conservishits frequently insult hard woirking millenials paying college debts off as "entitled", hard working hispanics as "illegal immigrants, hard working blacks as "welfare queens", debt ridden climate scientists as "liberal shills", protesters as being "paid shills" and hard working women as "feminist bitches"
>And yet they will turn around and pretend to be the victims

Conservishits are so full of shit, they're literally growing crops. How we managed to create an entire generation of narcissistic, arrogant hypocrites will go down as one of our worst legacies.

Fuck Trump, Fuck your shitty red states sucking up my tax dollars, fuck your ignorance of science, fuck your proto facistic tendencies and most of all fuck every single one of you.

Not what you were arguing. Typical cuckservative trick to change the subject and obfuscate the narrative when they're confronted with the truth.

>3 major cities should decide the countries leader
kys faggot

>left
>right
>left
>right
>left
>right
>left
>right

Dance to our tune, goyim.

>Johnny Depp is a numale liberal Hollyood elite
Not to mention he's a key player in the pedowood scene.

>Voted for Aleppo man
No regrets whatsoever.

you are talking to multiple people leftist faggot. Since you have the understanding of a child, no wonder you can't fathom how real elections work.

It's funny coz it's true.

It's both you fucking idiot. Group A manipulates group B (guess which one you're in)

Exactly. Leftist fags will never understand why more votes don't matter after you win the State. This country will be so much better off when Commiefornia slides into the ocean.