Steve King: What Other Group Has Contributed More to Western Civilization?

Steve King on Complaints About ‘White People’: What Other Group Has Contributed More to Western Civilization?

mediaite.com/tv/steve-king-on-complaints-about-white-people-what-other-group-has-contributed-more-to-western-civilization/

Lol

A real human being.

topkek

This is a much better way to respond than, "b-b-but the democrats are the real racists!.

they'll eat him alive for it
already trending on Twitter
pay F to pay respects

press*

>You can say hateful, negative things about white people as a whole, but you can't say positive things about them as a whole

Leftism = anti-White hatred

He's right though.

they're gonna ask him to fucking resign i know it

i can already imagine the huffpost and salon article titles now

>Why White Privilege is A Problem in American Government
>Still don't think systemic racism exists? Here's one Republican who will change your mind
>Whitey dun done it now! He Rayciss (Official Article from BETNews)

I believe it's called English common law tradition because it comes from the English and their legal thinking. But hey. Could be from Botswana.

Its too bad the buzz words guilt peddling doesn't work on a vast majority of the public anymore.

The left have over played their card.

The guy that wrote spooky books?

The billionaires support bringing in immigrants though. They want cheap labor. Stopping immigrants is, in a way, screwing over the billionaires.

>Read this to get spooped outta your mind

Oh, you mean
>merchant
banks?

He corrected himself to say western civilization, which is absolutely true.
The entirety of civilization might be debatable.

>don't blame all your problems on this, blame all your problems on THIS

It won't work this time friend. The pendulum has swung. It is now profitable for the media to be as Sup Forums as it can be. Watch. Their ratings will tell them what they need to say.

Hillary is literally funded by wall street and illegal donations to the Clinton Foundation from middle eastern countries

but wtf i hate trump now

>i can already imagine the huffpost and salon article titles now
already written, couple hours ago

What other groups are even in western civilization?

Trump calls out corporations that send jobs overseas and the paid politicians who make it easier for them. Your image is retarded.

Isnt it funny?

West is the best, East is the least.

>b-b-but BLAND CUISINE
>MAYONNAISE
>OMNOMNOM

well yeah. agriculture came out of the middle east.

quick find the non whites (or non Caucasoids)

none

maybe hes gotten tired of being shit on

would be better as one ridiculously long pic

How old are you, you fucking idiot.

well there are size limits when posting

>Russia invented the wheel
RUSSIA STRONK!

He's at the opposite end of the cuck spectrum from Stephen Kang

technically it was proto Aryans

As someone who has lived in his district before he'll be fine.

>british
>white

ITT: We wuz KANGZ for whites

He said while living in a country founded by Brits

quintessentially british photo there

F

It only works when you have nothing to show for it

wow stephen king surely is the master of wit

>whites were literal kings
I dont know how to rebut such a gab

>60%

Pirkanmaa I know thats you!

Those bantz aren't very fitting of us, m8.

>inb4 XXXL size burger joke

Uhh that's Caesar Augustus

Amazing how a historical fact is now racist

Stop using memes you don't understand, Tyrone.

Savage. Cucks, liberals and niggers don't want to hear the truth.

m-muh peanut butter tho

>White people have contributed most to Western Civilisation

Well since 'white' is an American term to describe the myriad Europeans that lived there (English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch, French, German, Ukrainian, Polish, (((Yiddish speaking Ashkenaz))) ) it makes perfect sense.

Of course whites didnt make the most contribution to to total civilisation (20000BC - Present day), because our society was not agricultural until thousands of years after Akkadians, Phonecians, Hebrews, Levantines, etc)

No controversy

Yep

Common Law is the real foundation of modern society

Eternal Anglo is eternal

Take a look at the big six:

Viacom, maybe. It is fairly liberal in general and own by an old Jew, but he's a stodgy independent Jew, refusing to let his company be taken over from the inside our out. My guess is they will stay fairly liberal.

Murdoch's empire, definitely will swing to the Sup Forums side. I believe the man exists entirely to piss off other billionaire media moguls.

Time Warner however is literally owned by Wall Street (Vanguard Group et al all own 5% chunks of it). Fat chance of anything happening there.

Disney is also a Wall Street princess, Vanguard Group, Goldman Sachs and BlackRock all own chunks of it.

In Comcast, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and JP Morgan again make the list as top institutional investors. AKA Owned by Wall Street.

All the big banks and financial institutions (Vanguard, JP Morgan, Citi, etc.) own like 5% of one another.

The only really independent massive bank is Wells Fargo, which Warren Buffett aka "King in the North" bought 10% of. Wells Fargo then got in the game as well, buying up chunks of other Wall Street banks. I believe Warren decided to bring some order to the banking world. Here's hoping!

He's right. Everything he said is correct.

That's Augustus, you dumb ofay.

He didn't say "white". He said WESTERN CIVILIZATION. Majority of that is white. Western civilization is objectively most valuable. Democracy, animal rights, human rights, rule of law, environment plans, culture, literature, everything.

Tell me more about the Australian Aboriginal Empire.

So fucking based

You see Sup Forums, he backed Cruz from the start, you all should have supported him as well

Translation: United Europeans are too powerful and scary

white is a colour
semantic my dick in your ass

Really? Billionaires are the reasons why we the have migration crisis in first place. Globalist open borders policy is destroying us right now.

No, Iowa Congressman.

>Cue Cenk chimpout

So did our writing systems. And mathematical system. And religious systems.

Well, you're mostly rite. American Natives had agriculture. But they didn't plow the ground and plant a square kilometer of the same crop. They just planted large areas with multiple types of plants in and among the area. Which is why the explorers didn't understand they were taking land. It didn't look like modern farming. Just an abundant patch of edible plants instead. But either way it was still man made.

lol, never heard of civil law?

Look beyond, see how total their control is. Look at top institutional investors of all major media companies.

The banks literally own the media and the politicians.

America has been overtaken by the banks. Eric Holder straight up admitted he couldn't bring charges against them because they are holding the American economy hostage.

Donald Trump is less about Nationalism vs. Globalism and more about restoring the Republic desu. He's not my top pick, but the banks are basically gangsters and own all major propaganda firms in the US. And he's not their pick. So he's my pick.

We are being attacked as a group. They invoke and validate the category themselves every time they use terms like "white privilege".

>Thinking he meant the 'sub' in subgroup as a derrogatory and not as a way of indicating partitioning

He should've seen that coming

This man is the physical embodiment of the English colonial aristocracy

>non Caucasoids

look, it's another
>you're white when I want credit for your inventions and civilizations
>you're not white when I want to validate myself through my heritage

ebin

>We
>Group

You people are the type that aren't socially successful, you haven't felt love and acceptance so you seek it by finding other mal-adjusted people online and clamouring under a banner.

Your shtik is that you're white, and you can feel accepted and part of something bigger by painting the world as an us vs them in which you are the "cool kids"

Nobody believes it. Now go take a long, warm shower I know most of you take, because it simulates the oxytocin you aren't getting from interpersonal relationships and love

Given that western is a euphemism for "white" I guess no one.

What other race than the Chinese have contributed more to eastern civilization?

But wait there's more! Like modern math and science? Algebra and algorithms, west asian muslims (i.e. turkroaches) Digits and place holders (zero) Hindus. Fibonacci only introduced them to the west. The list goes on. Who kept the best of western hits while Rome crumbled under its own hubris? Not white people, that's for certain. And definitely neither Saxons nor Angles.

I'll preface this by saying I'm a trump voter, but that is extly the problem. Both parties are owned by banks and the MIC. You only get to vote for the preapproved corporatist candidates.

BTW black lives matter is just as pathetic. Anyone using their ethnicity to find belonging is emotionally stunted

And it's a large portion of society now, because society has fallen apart

I don't think you really read and understood what I posted. I think you had that rant ready to go and you decided for some autistic reason that my post was the one to respond to.

PEOPLE ARE FINALLY SPEAKING OUT

TRUMP HAS GIVEN THE REPUBLICANS BALLS

The Firestarter rises brother

>Groups that yell "white power" aren't exactly societies best citizens

What about people that yell "black power" or "la raza?" What's wrong with being proud of your race?

Or it's just "you're not a literal ape like blacks are, but I still don't like you"

watching some old white fucktard try to debase himself for the pleasure of cucks is exactly the kind of thing that gives our arguments weight.

Whites are objectively the best in almost every scientific category and are almost solely responsible for bringing in the modern age of technology.

trying to deny it is pathetic, in fact its like by denying it they are really saying, 'we know its true but it sounds racist so we will deny it for the benefit of niggers who really don't understand what we're saying.'

>lego
WE FUCKING DID IT BOYS!

How do you deal with the issue of self identification? What identity should people latch onto?

We're stronger together, Denmark-kun

burger logic

I don't get the bitching.

This is the logical conclusion by even leftists' logic.
>whitey enslaved/exploited all to build Western society
naturally leads to what King said

is pol seeping through again?

Projecting 101, as clear as our denbt.

That image always gets me. It basically boils down to "might makes right". Funny to say that you "won" when in modern times your at legitimate risk of going extinct. Can't really say you're on top when you can't even keep your population up.

More asians is not a bad thing, and most hispanics are pretty much white anyways.